FOR - YOU - WHO - CLAIM - YOUR BORN AGAIN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Come and explain exactly how this transpired.
I mean surely anyone who has actually been born again
would know all the details of what transpired
before and during and after it happened to them.
They would surely know things about it that
are not written in some book by another man?
If you are or have claimed to be born again
come tell us all about it.

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

Reactions: Lambano

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Come and explain exactly how this transpired.
I mean surely anyone who has actually been born again
would know all the details of what transpired
before and during and after it happened to them.
They would surely know things about it that
are not written in some book by another man?
If you are or have claimed to be born again
come tell us all about it.

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:
Was Saul born again when he became Paul ?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was Jesus who said, You must be born again !

Exactly... which is why after leaving His Body on the Cross... Jesus went in to Abraham's bosom in the upper region of hell and preached to the old testament saints so they would all receive Him as their Lord and Savior and get born again so they could be taken to Heaven!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly... which is why after leaving His Body on the Cross... Jesus went in to Abraham's bosom in the upper region of hell and preached to the old testament saints so they would all receive Him as their Lord and Savior and get born again so they could be taken to Heaven!
“Get Born Again?”

Those are not the words of God?

You best stop using your own words “ Get Born Again “ just like I had to stop using “ Birthed In The Spirit “ they are/ were our own words and those words “ SOW” confusion to whoever read our posts...please stop posting “ Get Born Again “ just like I stopped posting “ Birthed In The Spirit “ our words are nonsensical, Gods words are said in Spirit and Truth.

Plus there is nothing in this scripture that proves they were . “ Get Born Again “ those words don’t even exist in the Bible, ...another question while I’m at it.

Why on earth would anyone have to read a Bible, to become Born of the Spirit?

Have you not heard about many Muslims becoming Born Of The Spirit?

Are you that closed in heart/ mind to know that the Holy Spirit is Alive and Active, I pray God reveals that to your heart one day.

If you are searching for revelation, have you tried opening the eyes of your heart? Knowledge of God requires more than diligent study.

Do you actually understand that the word of God is Alive and Active?

Hebrews 4:12 KJV​

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

KJV: King James Version

The Rich Man and Lazarus
(John 5:39–47)

19Now there was a rich man dressed in purple and fine linen, who lived each day in joyous splendor. 20And a beggar named Lazarus lay at his gate, covered with sores 21and longing to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22One day the beggar died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side.d And the rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham from afar, with Lazarus by his side.

24So he cried out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. For I am in agony in this fire.’

25But Abraham answered, ‘Child, remember that during your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things. But now he is comforted here, while you are in agony. 26And besides all this, a great chasm has been fixed between us and you, so that even those who wish cannot cross from here to you, nor can anyone cross from there to us.’

27‘Then I beg you, father,’ he said, ‘send Lazarus to my father’s house, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also end up in this place of torment.’

29But Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let your brothers listen to them.’

30‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone is sent to them from the dead, they will repent.’

31Then Abraham said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’ ”

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham's bosom is paradise. It is not spirit prison or hell. That is the other place.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
After Jesus went to Heaven, that's when people could be born again in fact.

It was Jesus who said, You must be born again !
Yes, after the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus, .........We can become Born Of The Spirit “ ,Born Again “ “ Regenerated “ Born Again Of Imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever......there is also the process of God drawing us to Jesus,etc,etc, before we become Born Again.....we can’t become Born Again, not until God forgives us of our sins, and there is no rebirth without believing in the Name of Jesus.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham's bosom is paradise. It is not spirit prison or hell. That is the other place.

It's not there anymore... and it was in the upper regions of hell as Jesus said it was in His comments concerning the rich man and Lazarus. Jesus told us correctly even though some being led by the devil claim He was lying.

Until Jesus Christ was raised from the dead and He led captivity captive.,.. it was a temporary place for old testament saints to remain until the new birth became available so they could go be in God's presence in Heaven.

Now, when the righteous die, they go to be in the presence of the Lord (2 Corinthians 5:8)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes they would have to of acknowledge him to go. and they would of, because they were worthy of God !

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“… we can safely say that all Old Testament saints were ‘born again’ …”

OT Saints ? are just that, Saints of the OT in fact ! But Jesus came bro ! and this is it ! No one went to Heaven before Christ Jesus in fact.
Now Holy Moses said of him who was to come, and so he did come !
Holy Moses did not have the Keys to Heaven tho !

The OT were worthy of God regarding the OT to that point period ! Jesus had to go see them in Purgatory !

They were in Purgatory, not in Hell at all !

Everyone when they die goes to Purgatory in fact but some go directly to Hell ! for they are not worthy of God at all, that's why it is said of such people, that it would of been better for them, that they tied a mill stone around their neck and tossed it into the sea.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can receive it...

To be "born again" is to be born of God, which by definition, is to be born out of time(s) into the timeless eternity of God, in God.

Times then, are only relevant to times and those born of the flesh and the elements of this world, in this world. Meaning, that because (as it is written) all who come to the Father come through Jesus--as it is also written all who are His of old or of present times "were" crucified and risen with Him, the one "fold" before-the-fact, and "another fold which" He said, "I must also bring" "were" with Him also, but after-the-fact.

Every tense written is present tense in Him. The would-be process is only so in this world, which is not the measure of the reality of God, but is passing away "the evening and the morning", from darkness unto light, as if all of history to men, but is only "one day with the Lord."