free online bible colleges or seminarys i could attend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, but I know one that cost $3.16 (a month) found at www.cult.love, once you register you will have access to many free videos, and there are some videos that do cost.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does anyone know of any free online bible colleges or seminary's i could attted
Sadly, I know it is not at all what you want to hear, but if you don't commit to studying the Bible on your own, with prayer and guidance from the Holy Spirit, you will sell yourself so short on the understanding that you come away with.

The VAST majority of Seminaries and Bible Schools of all kinds will not teach you the Truth of Scripture at all; and it is more than likely that whatever measure of Faith you possess today will be greatly diminished by the time you have gone through their programs, if not entirely extinguished.

Pray for help with it, commit to it and take the time to study it out on your own at least once through before you go to learn about it elsewhere. Let God's Word be exposed to you in its purity before it is mangled and perverted to you through the worldly teachings of the blind and corrupt.

It took me 3 years to get through the Bible the first time, cover to cover. I wouldn't change my decision to do it that way for the world. I still read it daily and am keenly aware of all the False Teaching that is epidemic throughout all of Christendom today.

Trust God and His Word ONLY.

1 John 2:27

God bless.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does anyone know of any free online bible colleges or seminary's i could attted

I couldn't vouch for them, but this might be worth checking into if you definitely desire to take courses:
Bible School

According to their Statement of Faith they appear fairly conservative. I point that out because you wouldn't want to take courses just anywhere merely because they were free.