Freedom of Speech

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is happening across the pond in that remote country of Finland.
Where? Look at a map, you can see the UK keep going right, you get to Norway, Sweden and behind them is Finland, the Nordic countries.
There a Christian Member of Parlia ent has been dragged through the courts over posts she made about Christian marriage.
There appeals service has the right to appeal against decisions made by lower courts and that is what is happening.
The courts cleared her of hate crimes, but is back in court again thanks to the appeal system.
Read all about it link:-https://www.hungarianconservative.com/articles/culture_society/finnish_mp_paivi_rasanen_hate_speech_trial_bible_verses_free_speech/
Do pray for her, write to your senator etc for them to intercede for her.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is happening across the pond in that remote country of Finland.
Where? Look at a map, you can see the UK keep going right, you get to Norway, Sweden and behind them is Finland, the Nordic countries.
There a Christian Member of Parlia ent has been dragged through the courts over posts she made about Christian marriage.
There appeals service has the right to appeal against decisions made by lower courts and that is what is happening.
The courts cleared her of hate crimes, but is back in court again thanks to the appeal system.
Read all about it link:-https://www.hungarianconservative.com/articles/culture_society/finnish_mp_paivi_rasanen_hate_speech_trial_bible_verses_free_speech/
Do pray for her, write to your senator etc for them to intercede for her.
I thought such as that was going on in Denmark, Sweden and Norway for years now. as they were the first morons to kick that nonsense all off.

Hate crime ? Maybe it's truly only a despise crime ? Now one may take an offence to speeding ? X was doing 200 KM/H That's called speeding and we all hate speeding ? but is X speeding or exceeding the posted limit of such, or not exceeding the posted limit anyway ?
So why the Hate or such being despised ? Is such a view justified ? Maybe ! maybe not.

So under Christ Jesus the fact is that he pointed out what a real Marriage truly is in fact, he pointed out the Truth ! The Jews could divorce due to the hardness of their hearts ? Jesus said this was why Moses let such be so !
So one had a society that was lost ? but with Christ Jesus it was found ! The Jews who were worthy were the first Christians in fact !

So outside of Christianity so be it, for they are Lost ! and they will fail badly for they are a cancer !
The Nations who fall into the Cancer will fail and bring Hell on themselves and all others in fact. for they are an abomination ! just like Rats.

People have to stand up to Rats for they are a Cancer. no one can justify their intents for such is sick !

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have Christian senators in your neck of the woods?
There are some Christians involved in politics here in the UK, i assume there are some over there in the States, but this is irrelevant as your elected representative is supposed to listen to the concerns of his constituents.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So
I thought such as that was going on in Denmark, Sweden and Norway for years now. as they were the first morons to kick that nonsense all off.

Hate crime ? Maybe it's truly only a despise crime ? Now one may take an offence to speeding ? X was doing 200 KM/H That's called speeding and we all hate speeding ? but is X speeding or exceeding the posted limit of such, or not exceeding the posted limit anyway ?
So why the Hate or such being despised ? Is such a view justified ? Maybe ! maybe not.

So under Christ Jesus the fact is that he pointed out what a real Marriage truly is in fact, he pointed out the Truth ! The Jews could divorce due to the hardness of their hearts ? Jesus said this was why Moses let such be so !
So one had a society that was lost ? but with Christ Jesus it was found ! The Jews who were worthy were the first Christians in fact !

So outside of Christianity so be it, for they are Lost ! and they will fail badly for they are a cancer !
The Nations who fall into the Cancer will fail and bring Hell on themselves and all others in fact. for they are an abomination ! just like Rats.

People have to stand up to Rats for they are a Cancer. no one can justify their intents for such is sick !
are you doing something about it?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Get up , get out and preach JESUS and all BIBLICAL SOUND doctrine . many will reject but some will hear .
The lambs must rise and contend for the true faith and churches need to stop GOING with the deadly flow of the world .
And how will. That help someone in Finland?
Please get real, there are three areas where you can do something.
1. Pray intelligently about this situation and for the Finish M P and her legal team.
2. Write to her, to the Finish government and to the media in the USA, to express your views on the injustice of there actions.
3. Write/email your e,ected representatives for them to make representation to the Finish government.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Pray intelligently about this situation and for the Finish M P and her legal team.
2. Write to her, to the Finish government and to the media in the USA, to express your views on the injustice of there actions.
3. Write/email your e,ected representatives for them to make representation to the Finish government.
Who said anything about not doing that my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 PRAY FOR HER to stay faithful and not to bend the knee to the inclusivity rainbow from hades .
GOD be in control my friend . The early church prayed for peter and others , i say we do the same as well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So

are you doing something about it?
No ! I do not live their.
I think i have given up on all of Europe, they will reap what they have sown. The Devil has set them up !
I would of thought them not so stupid and that they had learnt from their history but they have not learnt jack.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No ! I do not live their.
I think i have given up on all of Europe, they will reap what they have sown. The Devil has set them up !
I would of thought them not so stupid and that they had learnt from their history but they have not learnt jack.
Who is your neighbour?

Who is your brother/sister in Christ? Do you rejoice with them, weep with them?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In America our politicians are self serving from the least to the POTUS; they care nothing for their constituents nor any of our rights.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In America our politicians are self serving from the least to the POTUS; they care nothing for their constituents nor any of our rights.
Sad yet true.
When hate crime became a new thing in the law in America it bode a bad future ahead.

After all, under current laws prior to that, couldn't murder be deemed hateful?
But now, HC is a way to compound punishments.

OK. Why isn't transexualism a hate crime as it mocks the female sex. As does all the weird and wacky other gender identities out now.

My coworker was going to join Facebook until they saw there were dozens of genders he could choose for his personal profile.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad yet true.
When hate crime became a new thing in the law in America it bode a bad future ahead.

OK. Why isn't transexualism a hate crime as it mocks the female sex. As does all the weird and wacky other gender identities out now.

My coworker was going to join Facebook until they saw there were dozens of genders he could choose for his personal profile.
Yes, ppl hate any that don't conform to their own ideas of life; the poor, homeless, other ethnicities, ect. People that may not be able to help their human condition R/T mental illness or circumstances.
Yet the powers that be want to re-direct hate as being against confused, delusional homosexual or trannies that want their rights to supercede and to force us to accept the abnormal !
We live in a time that our only hope is in Jesus!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, ppl hate any that don't conform to their own ideas of life; the poor, homeless, other ethnicities, ect. People that may not be able to help their human condition R/T mental illness or circumstances.
Yet the powers that be want to re-direct hate as being against confused, delusional homosexual or trannies that want their rights to supercede and to force us to accept the abnormal !
I don't concede to the fallens agenda.

I use biological gender pronouns particular to a biological male or female.

We have cross dressing people at work. Men who are obviously so, yet appear as females. And vice versa. I use the pronoun, they when referring to them at times as well.

It is a violation of my 1st amendment rights to insist I must tolerate those who are intolerant of reality and its verbiage.
While I am not tolerant of those who believe they have a civil right to strip me of mine. :)

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad yet true.

Hate crime legislation exists for much the same reason as there are laws against terrorism. There is nothing terrorists do that is not already illegal so shy do terrorism laws exist? Because terrorism isn't just a crime perpetrated against an individual it is a crime used to attack and demoralize and entire group an entire community of people. Burning a cross is a hate crime even thought there are already laws an arson and trespass making the designation of burning a cross a hate crime unnecessary to some. But the real purpose of cross burring is to instill terror in a particular minority, to make it clear that there are those who can and will harm that community and they should live in fear of this and the people who set fires to wood crosses.

Another way to look at it is through the lens of the motivation of those engaging in the crimes. We have codified motivations into murder and recognize a difference between an accident, and carefully planning the killing of another.

In the case of Paivi Rasanen she is being cast as a victim when that is not the case. Many have framed the hate crime charge as a result of quoting the bible but that isn't so. The hate crime charge she faces has to do with how she characterized LGBT people. If memory serves she tossed around words like "disgusting' and "diseased" and other fun things. And yes that is hate. Imagine going into a largely African American school with a blowhorn announcing that people of color are genetic inferiors, that the fact they have shorter life expectancies shows that they are immoral and how God was so disgusted by their ancestors he marked their skin black and will forever prevent them from entering heaven. You will likely be charged with a hate crime even if what you were saying could be biblically supported (go look up how racists biblically support their views sometime)

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just expressed hatred towards LGBT individuals because they don't conform to YOUR ideas of how they should be.

• Haha
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't concede to the fallens agenda.

I use biological gender pronouns particular to a biological male or female.

We have cross dressing people at work. Men who are obviously so, yet appear as females. And vice versa. I use the pronoun, they when referring to them at times as well.

It is a violation of my 1st amendment rights to insist I must tolerate those who are intolerant of reality and its verbiage.
While I am not tolerant of those who believe they have a civil right to strip me of mine. :)
I wonder if you would be OK with others treating you in the same manner.

Reactions: Cassandra