Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure that conspiracy theories aren’t simply compelling distractions created by the enemy to lead Christians away from real attacks on the family, church, and the rise of secularism?

I've stated I've never been in the organization, so I've never personally seen it. That goes for everyone in this thread, supposedly, so that's a wash.

I can't prove one way or the other, I've discussed possibilities. But neither can anyone else, correct?

So each of us only has the evidence that we input to conclude our view on the subject. This goes without saying.

What you're saying is a possibility. I once heard that satan was a double-agent for God - the sheriff for God, if you will. That could be true too, none of us here can prove that, correct?

That being said, for me, there's too much in their own symbols, in their own ways, as evidence, which adds up to the conclusion I have, although keeping enough of an open mind to weight new information either for or against my current belief(s).

Regarding their symbols, look at the Shriner's own logo. On their own website, their wearing hats with the sword on it and "Egypt" printed on them. This gives credence to the logo on the wikipedia page, which has the same sword, and a Pharoah picture (indicating Egypt). It is believable that their former name is "Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (AAONMS, anagram for A MASON)". Ancient Arabia, Egypt, Shrine, these words do not relate to Christianity. Do you think they do?

And why a symbol of a sword, for a charity to help others? Does helping others medically in any way have anything to do with a weapon (and it's not a tool mind you, possibly like a scalpel)? Do you cure a disease with a gun? Or is the sword on their logo for a reason that is a deeper, hidden meaning to Freemasonry (oath and spill secrets and receive death penalty)?

By their own admission, they are not Christian, otherwise why would they use non-Christian ideas. They are the opposite of Christianity. Do you not agree?

If they are a self-admitted Freemason organization, then why the need to call themselves something different than Freemason? What other groups are under the umbrella of Freemasonry, and why the need to divide themselves? Is it to distract from the parent organization, is it just something fun to do, why not be what they are instead of being a part of something else? Is money the reason, like a corporation with different "branding" in subsidiaries? Of course, these questions don't answer anything conclusively alone.

So what other evidence do we have? The leaders of at least upper-tier Freemasonry have writings that are anti-Christ. Can you or I prove that these leaders are the actual leaders of Freemasonry? No, but we can't not prove it either, agreed? So that alone doesn't prove anything either, but if it is true, then the rest of the organization is part of that way. If it's not true, and is a distraction and someone is using those writings as a scapegoat, then we're left with the rest of the information about that group.

Its symbols. The group self-admits the symbols it uses, do you agree? What is the history of those symbols? What's the meaning behind them? Is the "two pillars" just two pillars or does it mean something deeper. Do some/all lodges have black and white checkered floors because they got a bulk or group discount on tiles, or do they also have a deeper meaning. How about the square and compass, the great architect: on the surface, doesn't sound bad at all. But is there a deeper meaning behind that too. How about their "secret password", which I've heard is "Tubal-Cain": who was Cain? The first murderer, possibly said to have been influenced by satan to build his jealousy of his brother Abel who God was looking upon as doing right - Cain rejected by God, and spilled blood, his own brother's blood, because of it. Can I prove this, no; can you not prove this?

At it's core, the group self-admittedly accepts members from all religious backgrounds. We don't even know if it's true that one must believe in a diety of some sort, possibly even the Flying Spaghetti Monster, heh. Either way, people with many religious backgrounds gather together and "hang out". Are Christians within this group trying to convert other members to Christianity, or again, are they just "hanging out"? Are we as Christians called to have concord with unbelievers or satanic believers (muslim, hindu, satanism, etc.)? Jesus stated not to fight, but he also said have no concord with those against him, do you not agree?

And what about other groups, as mentioned in this thread. Skull & Bones. Doesn't the name say it all there? That sounds like they are in agreement with Death. Isn't Jesus against Death, against having those end in Hell, which is where Death without Eternal Life leads?

Knights of Colombus and Knights of Malta. Are we Christians called to be knights? Why wasn't Peter and Paul called "knights of Jesus Christ"? Neither killed after they were born again. Paul repented of the blood on his hands, he didn't stand behind it, nor the type of role a "knight" is.

Then you have the Knights Templar, and that's a whole other story, as well, depending on one's view of Catholicism.

How about the families of this world, Rothchilds, Medi (where we get the word "medicine" from), Windsor, etc. Are they really just good people that satan/satanists says are bad and are being setup? Possibly. I don't know one of them personally. Do you? Can you say definitively either?

Then that just leaves countries of this world. With 3/4 of this world being anti-Christ, we know they are of the enemy, by who they stand for.

So then why would these other groups splinter off from the main facet which is religion that binds almost everyone else? Why would the Freemasons be called the Freemasons instead of just part of a branch of Christianity? Same with Skull and Bones? Why aren't they just Catholics, Protestants, Reformationists, or Non-denominationalists? Why the division?

So how do you know these groups are not not of the enemy? What evidence do you have that the enemy is behind the distraction to these groups?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
B

brakelite

Are you sure that conspiracy theories aren’t simply compelling distractions created by the enemy to lead Christians away from real attacks on the family, church, and the rise of secularism?
The theories maybe... The actual conspiracies however, no they are not a distraction. They are the real attacks on family, church. They are the cause of the rise of secularism.
Let me put something into perspective.
@Soverign Grace posted an article from a Vietnam vet who from experience had seen the devestating effects of continuing conflict and war for which his own country, the US, was largely responsible... And is continuing to carry out the same policies from past ages.
I then explained that the world politically and religiously is in reality a fascist global enterprise managed by a royal family that traces its lineage to over 1000 years, but is owned and operated by one monarch... The Pope... To whom all other royal members pay homage.
President Kennedy, who swore on his election that his country would always come before his duty to his Catholic duty to Rome, refused to send the numbers of troops and materials to Vietnam that his advisors were demanding. Frequent visits from cardinal Spellman to the White house, along with "encouragement" from the Pope no doubt who Spellman was representing, failed to convince Kennedy of a greater commitment. After his assassination, LB Johnson was only to eager to comply with the papal request and almost immediately dispatched thousands of troops to the war zone.
What had Vietnam to do with Rome? The South Vietnamese ruling family were Catholic, a remnant of the French colonial occupation of decades previously. They were a corrupt, persecuting, despotic power that according to Rome, need to be protected at all costs. And the cost was high. But obviously not to high a price...
Of course it was just coincidence that Kennedy had warned his nation of the true power behind the government. Guess they didn't appreciate his candor... Or his intentions. That Kennedy was also determined to print money without federal reserve input was not welcome to the owners of the federal reserve...I suppose providing evidence of links between the federal reserve and the Jesuits of Rome would be a waste of time.

Reactions: Helen and 4Jesus

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've stated I've never been in the organization, so I've never personally seen it. That goes for everyone in this thread, supposedly, so that's a wash.

I can't prove one way or the other, I've discussed possibilities. But neither can anyone else, correct?

So each of us only has the evidence that we input to conclude our view on the subject. This goes without saying.

What you're saying is a possibility. I once heard that satan was a double-agent for God - the sheriff for God, if you will. That could be true too, none of us here can prove that, correct?

That being said, for me, there's too much in their own symbols, in their own ways, as evidence, which adds up to the conclusion I have, although keeping enough of an open mind to weight new information either for or against my current belief(s).

Regarding their symbols, look at the Shriner's own logo. On their own website, their wearing hats with the sword on it and "Egypt" printed on them. This gives credence to the logo on the wikipedia page, which has the same sword, and a Pharoah picture (indicating Egypt). It is believable that their former name is "Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (AAONMS, anagram for A MASON)". Ancient Arabia, Egypt, Shrine, these words do not relate to Christianity. Do you think they do?

And why a symbol of a sword, for a charity to help others? Does helping others medically in any way have anything to do with a weapon (and it's not a tool mind you, possibly like a scalpel)? Do you cure a disease with a gun? Or is the sword on their logo for a reason that is a deeper, hidden meaning to Freemasonry (oath and spill secrets and receive death penalty)?

By their own admission, they are not Christian, otherwise why would they use non-Christian ideas. They are the opposite of Christianity. Do you not agree?

If they are a self-admitted Freemason organization, then why the need to call themselves something different than Freemason? What other groups are under the umbrella of Freemasonry, and why the need to divide themselves? Is it to distract from the parent organization, is it just something fun to do, why not be what they are instead of being a part of something else? Is money the reason, like a corporation with different "branding" in subsidiaries? Of course, these questions don't answer anything conclusively alone.

So what other evidence do we have? The leaders of at least upper-tier Freemasonry have writings that are anti-Christ. Can you or I prove that these leaders are the actual leaders of Freemasonry? No, but we can't not prove it either, agreed? So that alone doesn't prove anything either, but if it is true, then the rest of the organization is part of that way. If it's not true, and is a distraction and someone is using those writings as a scapegoat, then we're left with the rest of the information about that group.

Its symbols. The group self-admits the symbols it uses, do you agree? What is the history of those symbols? What's the meaning behind them? Is the "two pillars" just two pillars or does it mean something deeper. Do some/all lodges have black and white checkered floors because they got a bulk or group discount on tiles, or do they also have a deeper meaning. How about the square and compass, the great architect: on the surface, doesn't sound bad at all. But is there a deeper meaning behind that too. How about their "secret password", which I've heard is "Tubal-Cain": who was Cain? The first murderer, possibly said to have been influenced by satan to build his jealousy of his brother Abel who God was looking upon as doing right - Cain rejected by God, and spilled blood, his own brother's blood, because of it. Can I prove this, no; can you not prove this?

At it's core, the group self-admittedly accepts members from all religious backgrounds. We don't even know if it's true that one must believe in a diety of some sort, possibly even the Flying Spaghetti Monster, heh. Either way, people with many religious backgrounds gather together and "hang out". Are Christians within this group trying to convert other members to Christianity, or again, are they just "hanging out"? Are we as Christians called to have concord with unbelievers or satanic believers (muslim, hindu, satanism, etc.)? Jesus stated not to fight, but he also said have no concord with those against him, do you not agree?

And what about other groups, as mentioned in this thread. Skull & Bones. Doesn't the name say it all there? That sounds like they are in agreement with Death. Isn't Jesus against Death, against having those end in Hell, which is where Death without Eternal Life leads?

Knights of Colombus and Knights of Malta. Are we Christians called to be knights? Why wasn't Peter and Paul called "knights of Jesus Christ"? Neither killed after they were born again. Paul repented of the blood on his hands, he didn't stand behind it, nor the type of role a "knight" is.

Then you have the Knights Templar, and that's a whole other story, as well, depending on one's view of Catholicism.

How about the families of this world, Rothchilds, Medi (where we get the word "medicine" from), Windsor, etc. Are they really just good people that satan/satanists says are bad and are being setup? Possibly. I don't know one of them personally. Do you? Can you say definitively either?

Then that just leaves countries of this world. With 3/4 of this world being anti-Christ, we know they are of the enemy, by who they stand for.

So then why would these other groups splinter off from the main facet which is religion that binds almost everyone else? Why would the Freemasons be called the Freemasons instead of just part of a branch of Christianity? Same with Skull and Bones? Why aren't they just Catholics, Protestants, Reformationists, or Non-denominationalists? Why the division?

So how do you know these groups are not not of the enemy? What evidence do you have that the enemy is behind the distraction to these groups?

I just think Satan is a bit brighter than we suspect.....the guy has been around awhile and we’ve been compared to sheep for multiple reasons, compared to his persona as a snake, you know?

We seem to point out the most obvious spectacles and give Satan the the credit - the guy is not a terrorist! He is not trying to get attention!

We can’t even recognize the complete breakdown of morality and leadership sitting in our Whitehouse - and I am being serious here. It is not necessarily Trump that horrifies me about the Trump Presidency - it is the “Christian” judgment that put him there.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote all that, and not a single answer to a question I asked; that was a waste ;)

I just think Satan is a bit brighter than we suspect.....the guy has been around awhile and we’ve been compared to sheep for multiple reasons, compared to his persona as a snake, you know?

So does that mean satan can not use these groups or can? Does that mean satan can not use what you're stating is possible, distractions to these groups, and leading these groups? Why not both, if he's as bright as you say he is?

We seem to point out the most obvious spectacles and give Satan the the credit - the guy is not a terrorist! He is not trying to get attention!

When did satan become a guy? Hmm, he's male at best, but I don't think he's a man.

Dude, you are seriously defending satan here. He's not a terrorist? Are you kidding here? Seriously? He's the lead terrorist. He hates God; he hates humans who were made in the image of God. He cares not who he leads to Hell. Are you freaking kidding me right now?

He's not trying to get attention??? Are you serious here? Dude, do you even know who satan is, what God states about him? He's the most prideful being God created! God demoted him, disfigured him, and cast him down because of his pride, and he's not trying to get attention??? He's trying to get as many to worship him instead of God, and he's not trying to get attention? He's the freaking center of attention to his followers (including, but not limited to, Hindus, Muslims, direct satanists, atheists, Buddhists, etc). He wanted God's throne, and he's not trying to get attention? He tried to get Jesus to worship him, and he's not trying to get attention?

Dude, with these thoughts of yours, with your line of thinking, are you a satanist? If not, he'd love to have you with how you defend him.

We can’t even recognize the complete breakdown of morality and leadership sitting in our Whitehouse - and I am being serious here. It is not necessarily Trump that horrifies me about the Trump Presidency - it is the “Christian” judgment that put him there.

With what you just stated, who cares about this...

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote all that, and not a single answer to a question I asked; that was a waste ;)

So does that mean satan can not use these groups or can? Does that mean satan can not use what you're stating is possible, distractions to these groups, and leading these groups? Why not both, if he's as bright as you say he is?

When did satan become a guy? Hmm, he's male at best, but I don't think he's a man.

Dude, you are seriously defending satan here. He's not a terrorist? Are you kidding here? Seriously? He's the lead terrorist. He hates God; he hates humans who were made in the image of God. He cares not who he leads to Hell. Are you freaking kidding me right now?

He's not trying to get attention??? Are you serious here? Dude, do you even know who satan is, what God states about him? He's the most prideful being God created! God demoted him, disfigured him, and cast him down because of his pride, and he's not trying to get attention??? He's trying to get as many to worship him instead of God, and he's not trying to get attention? He's the freaking center of attention to his followers (including, but not limited to, Hindus, Muslims, direct satanists, atheists, Buddhists, etc). He wanted God's throne, and he's not trying to get attention? He tried to get Jesus to worship him, and he's not trying to get attention?

Dude, with these thoughts of yours, with your line of thinking, are you a satanist? If not, he'd love to have you with how you defend him.

With what you just stated, who cares about this...
4Jesus, I think you're missing Aspen's point....

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, school me.
How much time do you spend focusing on these theories?
Now, how much time do you spend focusing on developing your discipleship of Christ?
How much time do you spend reading your scriptures? Serving your fellow man?
Countering your own pride? (we all got pride). Preaching Christ do people?
Helping others learn to be His disciples? Facing the many evils right in our faces?

Reactions: Willie T

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much time do you spend focusing on these theories?
Now, how much time do you spend focusing on developing your discipleship of Christ?
How much time do you spend reading your scriptures? Serving your fellow man?
Countering your own pride? (we all got pride). Preaching Christ do people?
Helping others learn to be His disciples? Facing the many evils right in our faces?

Not much time here, actually. And I just actually started commenting on this board again after a 4-5 month hiatus (and I don't comment on any other social media).

You have no idea how much time I spend helping others, reading the bible, etc. If you're looking for an answer:
helping others: as much as I can
reading the bible: almost every day. Additionally, with the amount of scriptural references I use in my posts here, does that count? Cause we can count them.
preaching Christ: whenever it comes up. I don't stand on corners if that's what you mean, nor do I consider myself good enough to be a teacher.

Good enough to pass "your test"?

This has nothing to do with defending satan...

Reactions: Helen and brakelite

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not much time here, actually. And I just actually started commenting on this board again after a 4-5 month hiatus (and I don't comment on any other social media).

This has nothing to do with defending satan...
Aspen isn't defending Satan.

Rather reminding us of all the super important thing we, disciples of Christ, should be prioritizing.

Reactions: Willie T

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspen isn't defending Satan.

Rather reminding us of all the super important thing we, disciples of Christ, should be prioritizing.

What? He just stated "the" terrorist isn't a terrorist; one who wants God's throne doesn't want attention.

If you said OBL wasn't a terrorist, everyone here would mock you for it, for defending a human terrorist.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? He just stated "the" terrorist isn't a terrorist; one who wants God's throne doesn't want attention.

If you said OBL wasn't a terrorist, everyone here would mock you for it, for defending a human terrorist.
You're not getting mine or Aspen's point.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What's scarier than the Freemason's or Trump are the false teachings of His Word in churches claiming to be Christians....how much more are Christians deceived in this setting than by those outside the church.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's scarier than the Freemason's or Trump are the false teachings of His Word in churches claiming to be Christians....how much more are Christians deceived in this setting than by those outside the church.

I would take a Christian who practices love and has screwed up ideas about doctrine over the reverse, any day.....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would take a Christian who practices love and has screwed up ideas about doctrine over the reverse, any day.....
I am talking about FALSE PREACHERS and FALSE TEACHERS and FALSE WITNESSES.....
There are churches today that preach there is no hell, that homosexuals are not going to hell, that everyone is going to heaven and no one is going to hell, that gifts of the Holy Spirit ceased with the apostles....the list just goes on and on.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about FALSE PREACHERS and FALSE TEACHERS and FALSE WITNESSES.....
There are churches today that preach there is no hell, that homosexuals are not going to hell, that everyone is going to heaven and no one is going to hell, that gifts of the Holy Spirit ceased with the apostles....the list just goes on and on.

Yes. There are many people in churches that screw up doctrine, including us! So what are we going to do about it? Opinions are not fact, yet opinions, even when they are commentary on fact, are all we have to offer. Human cannot generate fact, we can only commentate on it. Since this is the case, how can Christianity hinge on facts?

This is important.

Doctrine does not have the power to save us or damn us no matter how true or false it happens to be; opinion on truth certainly does not!

The Grace of the One who is Love is what saves us. It is this Love that justifies, sanctifies and transforms us. Love is also the the double edge sword that cuts across opinion and false dualism.

It is for this reason that I do not worry about the opinions of false teachers as much as I do about the loveless orthodox teachers.

Love is the answer to all sin because it completes the broken nature of all sin.

To answer your next post - I think all sin, inside and outside of the church is a threat to those without love.

B

brakelite

Who is more dangerous to a Christians faith....an outside person or organization from the church or the one who they are taught by within the church?
The one we all should be wary of. (not afraid) but wary, is the global ecumenism that is fully ensconced in the church and guided, led, and inspired by Rome, and whose doctrines will not only be enforced on the world, but welcomed by the world. And that includes many, maybe even most, contributors to these forums. But hey, never mind all that, so long as we 'love' each other right?

Reactions: Helen and 4Jesus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The one we all should be wary of. (not afraid) but wary, is the global ecumenism that is fully ensconced in the church and guided, led, and inspired by Rome, and whose doctrines will not only be enforced on the world, but welcomed by the world. And that includes many, maybe even most, contributors to these forums. But hey, never mind all that, so long as we 'love' each other right?
The one we can be aware of is satan....the one we look to is Jesus.
But as to what you said about the church is what I referred to.
About contributors on this forum I do not see most here contributing to global ecumenism.

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

The one we can be aware of is satan....the one we look to is Jesus.
But as to what you said about the church is what I referred to.
About contributors on this forum I do not see most here contributing to global ecumenism.
They may not be contributing... But they will obey the fake doctrines. Along with the rest of the world... Because they will be deceived.