Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well i am not in agreement with you...I am just going to stick with scripture studies and grow in grace. Have a blessed day.

You don't have to be; sometimes my ideas have evolved over a period of time. The first time I had heard that there was something fishy was in 2011 when the cop told me our own government did it. My husband and his men made that offhand remark about the buildings collapsing by design - it's interesting to point out that my husband doesn't believe as I do about this - even after he and his men made those remarks. He has never looked into this as I have - I read up on all this, and then the offhand statements they made all those years ago fit.

Now that I learned about this it's making Revelations come clear, and I believe that was God's intention. It makes the following verse fit because what is coming, what is planned is very evil:

"People fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

Luke 21:26

Christian publications talk about the evil one-world government - it's there for those who God may be leading into a study of the end times: The Coming One-World Government!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So which of those jihadists flew a non-existent plane into the Pentagon?

Those who seek to deny that the destruction of those towers was a major coup for Radical Islam are probably being funded by the Jihadists to spread disinformation. So who are those working for who deny the government cover-up...deliberate destruction of evidence...and the continuing lies that officialdom keep spewing forth that a fire caused the collapse of the third building.

And Bush allegedly flew Osama bin Laden's family out of the country after 9-11.

Reactions: 4Jesus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says it was *non-existent*? The quote below is from Wikipedia with sources indicated by footnotes.

Boarding and departure
On the morning of September 11, 2001, the five hijackers arrived at Washington Dulles International Airport. At 07:15, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Majed Moqed checked in at the American Airlines ticket counter for Flight 77,[22] arriving at the passenger security checkpoint a few minutes later at 07:18.[23] Both men set off the metal detector and were put through secondary screening. Moqed continued to set off the alarm, so he was searched with a hand wand.[24] The Hazmi brothers checked in together at the ticket counter at 07:29. Hani Hanjour checked in separately and arrived at the passenger security checkpoint at 07:35.[14] Hanjour was followed minutes later at the checkpoint by Salem and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who also set off the metal detector's alarm. The screener at the checkpoint never resolved what set off the alarm. As seen in security footage later released, Nawaf Hazmi appeared to have an unidentified item in his back pocket. Utility knives up to four inches were permitted at the time by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as carry-on items.[22][24] The passenger security checkpoint at Dulles International Airport was operated by Argenbright Security, under contract with United Airlines.[25]

The hijackers were all selected for extra screening of their checked bags. Hanjour, al-Mihdhar, and Moqed were chosen by the Computer Assisted Passenger Prescreening System criteria, while the brothers Nawaf and Salem al-Hazmi were selected because they did not provide adequate identification and were deemed suspicious by the airline check-in agent. Hanjour, Mihdhar, and Nawaf al-Hazmi did not check any bags for the flight. Checked bags belonging to Moqed and Salem al-Hazmi were held until they boarded the aircraft.[21]

Flight 77 was scheduled to depart for Los Angeles at 08:10; 58 passengers boarded through Gate D26, including the five hijackers. The 53 other passengers on board excluding the hijackers were 26 men, 22 women, and five children ranging in age from three to eleven. On the flight, Hani Hanjour was seated up front in 1B, while Salem and Nawaf al-Hazmi were seated in first class in seats 5E and 5F. Majed Moqed and Khalid al-Mihdhar were seated further back in 12A and 12B, in economy class.[26]Flight 77 left the gate on time and took off from Runway 30 at Dulles at 08:20.[21]

Just because Wikipedia says it does not make it true Enoch, especially when the CIA does some of the editing on Wikipedia:

See Who's Editing Wikipedia - Diebold, the CIA, a Campaign

You have to understand that those at the apex of government own the news stations, even Fox, so you're never going to get the full truth:

Media Now Openly Admitting The Government Controls The News

Rupert Murdoch is a Bilderberg buddy to Rockefeller, Clinton, etc.:

Bilderberg Group Members - The Powerful Members that run Bilderberg

Makow has done a lot of work on it: Masonic Blackmail Behind Murdoch Scandal?

Excerpt:
Did you know that a "terrorist" started World War One by killing the heir to the Austrian throne? The terrorist was a Freemason. Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state, the "New World Order."

List of false flag attacks: 42 FALSE-FLAG ATTACKS OFFICIALY ADMITTED TO | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Last edited:
B

brakelite

While Freemasonry and those involved in it is a fascinating topic, the Freemasons as a stand alone entity are only a minor concern. There are organisations infinitely more powerful, and they aren't even hiding.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you meant "cabal"?
Speak it brother.

Haha. Yes cabal indeed.

@Nancy, @brakelite, @Soverign Grace too

Heh, word games:
cabal (anagram for baal + 'c')
cabbalah
kabbalah
kabballah

Kabbalah's satanic Tree of Life symbol (with the 9 and 11, and the pentagram), kabbal/cabal, baal, alah/allah. Way too many evil-affiliated-words and connections to other evil-affiliated-words to be not designed; of course could be a coincidence, but those 4/5 words relating to each other in small ways, seems like it's not a coincidence.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to understand that those at the apex of government own the news stations, even Fox, so you're never going to get the full truth:

Saudi prince Al-Waleed owns a minority share of Twentieth-Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News. I wonder if Fox News makes a habit of insulting/condemning its parent company's minority share owner...

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy, @brakelite, @Soverign Grace too

Heh, word games:
cabal (anagram for baal + 'c')
cabbalah
kabbalah
kabballah

Kabbalah's satanic Tree of Life symbol (with the 9 and 11, and the pentagram), kabbal/cabal, baal, alah/allah. Way too many evil-affiliated-words and connections to other evil-affiliated-words to be not designed; of course could be a coincidence, but those 4/5 words relating to each other in small ways, seems like it's not a coincidence.

Good word! I don't believe in coincidences :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just because Wikipedia says it does not make it true Enoch, especially when the CIA does some of the editing on Wikipedia
Since Wikipedia has given us details (which can be verified from quoted sources), all you have have to support your fantasies is speculation. Therefore it would be a waste of time trying to show you that you have been misled.

Reactions: Willie T

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, with that thinking, we require of ourselves that we give the other person the same "right" we claim for ourselves. None of us can hold the exclusive right to be the only ones who are correct.
Herein is [almost?] always the problem. People claiming to have the Holy Spirit and to be following God disagree sharply with each other. The reason for this according to what I see is that some [or even all?] are deluded. Scriptures reads that a [the?] cause of delusion is a lack of love for truth. So who decides who is deluded and who, if anyone, is not? God alone and those to whom [if any] He has revealed it. This is why such a discussion is unlikely be resolved among men, even men claiming to be Christian. If anyone in such a discussion would even come to the realization that he/she might be in error or deluded, it might be worth it. Hmmm?

B

brakelite

2-1/2 hours?!?!?!? That one is going to have to go unwatched for me. Sorry.
So then let me offer you a summary. If you are interested in finding out the sources, then the video is still there.
  • The world is led by blood relatives, even those being offered as candidate such as Clinton and Trump, are
  • They are all serving the same master.
  • The ownership of the English crown was granted to the papacy in the 11th century
  • Britain is therefore legally owned by the RCC... AND THE ROYAL FAMILY KNOWS THIS AND PAY HOMAGE TO THEIR MASTER EVERY TIME THEY MEET HIM.
  • this includes the presidents of the US because they also are subjects to the crown.... Legally and practically.
  • Therefore the Vatican, and whoever the Pope is at the time, rules the world through those royal families and the secret and not so secret societies they all belong to...eg the Knights of Malta.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people treat Free Masonary as if it was the boogey man.
Personally, I see it as a social club that (like all groups) is what that person makes of it.
It is a boogey man. One that seeks to destroy the faith. It is social club filled with a bunch of self serving misfits who need to feel all self important and powerful. Just another vain attempt at making oneself God. Lucifer is its light, that pseudo want to be who could never be. Those in Freemasonry worship he who has not revealed God but he who God has revealed. I guess they do not know who has the real power.
Matthew 4:8-10
The Temptation of Jesus
…8Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.” 10“Away from Me, Satan!” Jesus declared. “For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’”…
Freemasonry, Shriners, Illuminati , the "Zionst" etc..... the Talmud ,are all those "deep things" of satan. And there is nothing new under the sun. It has been since satan- Lucifer tried to make himself god over men.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a boogey man. One that seeks to destroy the faith. It is social club filled with a bunch of self serving misfits who need to feel all self important and powerful. Just another vain attempt at making oneself God. Lucifer is its light, that pseudo want to be who could never be. Those in Freemasonry worship he who has not revealed God but he who God has revealed. I guess they do not know who has the real power.
Matthew 4:8-10
The Temptation of Jesus
…8Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.” 10“Away from Me, Satan!” Jesus declared. “For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’”…
Freemasonry, Shriners, Illuminati , the "Zionst" etc..... the Talmud ,are all those "deep things" of satan. And there is nothing new under the sun. It has been since satan- Lucifer tried to make himself god over men.
I acknowledge and respect your opinion in that regard, but do not share it.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting a little weary of all the bashing, so I thought I would relate a good feeling.

We had two young Latter Day Saints "Elders" come to our tent revival tonight. (We are running for the whole week) They were a very pleasant and friendly pair. They stayed for the whole thing, and really seemed to enjoy themselves.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting a little weary of all the bashing, so I thought I would relate a good feeling.

We had two young Latter Day Saints "Elders" come to our tent revival tonight. (We are running for the whole week) They were a very pleasant and friendly pair. They stayed for the whole thing, and really seemed to enjoy themselves.
Awesome! Did you have a nice time as well? Any particularly memorable sermons?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of us are working, getting ready to feed the people afterward, so we can't really sit and listen much.
:( But I do get it -- logistics need to be done, and as a mom there's been plenty of sermons I haven't been able to pay 100% attention to at all.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure it began as a guild in the Middle Ages? Or at least wasn't built upon previous beliefs and mysteries?

Some quotes, from DEMONIC FREEMASONRY: An Organization Within an Organization
-"Freemasonry is based upon the ancient mystery religions of Egypt and Babylon. The All Seeing Eye is sometimes considered the eye of god, that is, Lucifer. Freemasons recognize Satan as a Christian belief. They consider Lucifer as the good guy. Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity. Masons make blood oaths." The all-seeing-eye is traced back to Egypt.
-""Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]"
-""There is no dissociation between the One Universal Church, the sacred inner Lodge of all true Masons, and the inner-most circles of the esoteric societies. [Bailey, Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 513]

Bailey is saying here that, once you get into the Inner, Invisible part of Freemasonry, there is no distinction possible between this heart of Masonry, the true Universal Church [which we know to be the church of Antichrist], and of the similar inner-most circles of the other secret societies throughout the world."
-""Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos.. the Serpent, the Savior." pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and 'Satan' at one and the same time." page 539Helena Petrovna Blavatsky 32° Co-Freemason
The Secret Doctrine"

Are you sure that conspiracy theories aren’t simply compelling distractions created by the enemy to lead Christians away from real attacks on the family, church, and the rise of secularism?

Last edited: