Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you even wasting your time on these threads that are void of any fruits of the Holy Spirit? And which seem to always end up in a huge debate of striving against one another.
Your wisdom is better put to use on fruitful topics such as scripture. ;):D
As I said earlier, I read both the good and the bad.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@4Jesus said
2 Timothy 2:14-26
An Approved Workman
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity." 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. 21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.

22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. 24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, 26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

The snare of the devil is to cause strife and division through foolish and ignorant disputes. Does this thread expose the devil? Absolutely, just not in the way you are meaning....it exposes the snare he has set before us.

So I ask yet again:
Do you agree that the information listed in this thread could be considered by some as enough evidence to expose one or more of the devil's snares?

Isn't exposing the devil's snares so others won't fall victim to him/them as fruitful?

This discussion is inline with 2 Timothy 2 in full...this is not foolish and ignorant disputes, this is exposing the devil's schemes (Freemasonry). If you don't agree, why do you participate?

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just did.

I'm still unclear. Another redirection from you. A simple yes or no would work to the following questions, if you don't mind:
Do you agree that the information listed in this thread could be considered by some as enough evidence to expose one or more of the devil's snares?

Isn't exposing the devil's snares so others won't fall victim to him/them as fruitful?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I ask yet again:

This discussion is inline with 2 Timothy...this is not foolish and ignorant disputes, this is exposing the devil's schemes (Freemasonry). If you don't agree, why do you participate?
I made a comment to Willie.....then you come along to throw your pov into it. Not interested and Willie responded and I am done.

Reactions: Willie T

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a comment to Willie.....then you come along to throw your pov into it. Not interested and Willie responded and I am done.

Heh, ok.

Just blast an opinion in a discussion forum then bolt. I can see that happening a lot around here lately...

I "come along", heh, I've been involved since the beginning of the thread. I can see that there are some who came "along to throw your pov" in this thread...

Perhaps send a private pm to Willie if you don't want other's comments?

Nice avatar btw, sincerely. I agree with you, exposing the devil's schemes is a good thing. Not being hypocritical either.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only reading through it....and was really saddened by the attack against you.
Thank you, but those comments are deserved. One thing I am kind of adamant about is foolishly just accepting negative things said about others. I know that a certain number of people are already over the edge, and can never be brought back by my words, alone. Those people will just have to wait for The Holy Spirit to reach them.

But...……

My concern is for those not yet so effected. Against them also being infected with typical worldly thinking, I hope that I will always resist the wholesale pedaling of untruthful (and unhealthy) "herd-following
."

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night, 42 local churches here kicked-off a week-long St. Petersburg Revival. One of the things said from the pulpit is that we are wandering unconsciously blind if we do not fully expect Satan to be out, in force, to resist us trying to reverse what he sells to people.

It's no different here. In fact, what is being said here might even be part of that very resistance.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is though, not everything is a theory. Conspiracy yes, but when there's sufficient evidence to debunk any consideration of the evidence as being a contribution to a theory, then one must accept the reality of conspiracies all around us.
9/11 is the classic example. There is sufficient evidence to conclude that the Pentagon was not damaged by an airplane. Thus it is a conspiracy, but not a theory. The same goes for the third building that collapsed like the twin towers. Controlled demolition is the only logical conclusion, despite the echoing claims to the contrary. The problem arises when people refuse to accept that the vaunted institutions they've tried upon their whole lives and that they trust implicitly could possibly be so corrupt as to lie,deceive , and conspire to usurp authority, governments, and the Constitution they were sworn to defend and uphold. Unthinkable. But the evidence is out there...
No, I am not going into the ideas of area 51 and lizard people, vaccinations and HAARP, alien abductions and

I have read and heard alternate information that evidences the Jesuit infiltration of Freemasonry to the extent that it is now for all intents and purposes, a Jesuit institution. And the Jesuits, instead of destroying the Illuminati,, infiltrated that also and use the resources and structures for their own benefit.

I believed the "official narrative" at first about 9-11 - but when I began reading more in-depth I came to believe it was mass deception on the American people. Then disparate things that happened made sense: bumping into a cop in a store who told me our own government did it. My husband and his men who ran multimillion dollar government contract jobs and who witnessed hundreds of demolitions who made the offhand remark that the buildings collapsed as if by controlled demolition.

It IS hard to conceive of our own government representatives doing something so abjectly evil but I believe they did to move Americans in the direction they want them to go. Americans were so panic-stricken that we willingly surrendered our rights and mass surveillance ensued. I, like Brakelite, do not get into aliens, lizard people or the like - but I do believe that 9-11 was staged.

If these people were willing to sacrifice about 2,000 people to the most horrific death then what else are they capable of - and should they be exposed? Maybe you should keep some of these images in mind.

iu

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I ask yet again:

This discussion is inline with 2 Timothy 2 in full...this is not foolish and ignorant disputes, this is exposing the devil's schemes (Freemasonry). If you don't agree, why do you participate?
Jesus "exposed" a little, but He "invited" people to experience God's love far more.
I think He told us to do likewise.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa! Well, that is one way to look at it.
I know the Catholic Church believes it is incompatible with Christianity - of course, they created their own version with the Knights of Columbus - I am sure I will be getting blow back from that statement...

So what about Shriners? And other mason type groups?

Many years ago, my dad tended bar at what was called the Shriner's Club, The Ismalia Temple or the Mosk. At one point, he was wanting to join but backed out at the last minute...my guess is that he did not have the wealth enough to be included. But, he also said there was a lot of secrecy involved. He eventually was let go from the job...I even worked there while in H.S., washing dishes.
Had an Aunt and her husband who were longtime members...neither one were very kind to our family and I have to wonder what really took place with my father. They say they believe in "God" but...it will eventually have to be "their" god and not your God who is to be worshiped so, if it is not our TRUE GOD...it can only be one other...

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many years ago, my dad tended bar at what was called the Shriner's Club, The Ismalia Temple or the Mosk. At one point, he was wanting to join but backed out at the last minute...my guess is that he did not have the wealth enough to be included. But, he also said there was a lot of secrecy involved. He eventually was let go from the job...I even worked there while in H.S., washing dishes.
Had an Aunt and her husband who were longtime members...neither one were very kind to our family and I have to wonder what really took place with my father. They say they believe in "God" but...it will eventually have to be "their" god and not your God who is to be worshiped so, if it is not our TRUE GOD...it can only be one other...

I think you bring up a good point. Those who don't believe in Jehovah/Yahweh/HeavenlyFather but believe in other "gods"/angels, believe they believe in "God", but their "god" is Allah/Shiva/Zeus/etc, which are all names for the evil one, as you stated " if it is not our TRUE GOD it can only be one other", according to Christian beliefs.

With the Shriner's, their old name, logo, and alternative names ("shrine", AAONMS an anagram for "a mason", "The Ismalia Temple" having an anagram of "Islam" in it, "Mosk" could be a phonetic spelling of "Mosque"), as you mention, all point to Islamic/Arabic countries and ideas. As we know, this/these belief system(s) is/are against Jesus Christ and Christianity.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you bring up a good point. Those who don't believe in Jehovah/Yahweh/HeavenlyFather but believe in other "gods"/angels, believe they believe in "God", but their "god" is Allah/Shiva/Zeus/etc, which are all names for the evil one, as you stated " if it is not our TRUE GOD it can only be one other", according to Christian beliefs.

With the Shriner's, their old name, logo, and alternative names ("shrine", AAONMS an anagram for "a mason", "The Ismalia Temple" having an anagram of "Islam" in it, "Mosk" could be a phonetic spelling of "Mosque"), as you mention, all point to Islamic/Arabic countries and ideas. As we know, this/these belief system(s) is/are against Jesus Christ and Christianity.

Hi 4 Jesus!
I knew I was misspelling Mosque as it did not look quite right, thank you for pointing that out! Yes, my thoughts also, as far as the Islam connection. When I worked there I of course, did not understand the connection as I was very young. My Aunt and Uncle were very high up in there. They have both passed by now, my Aunt did not invite my family too her wake/funeral. Her children, my cousins are awesome, so different in demeanor than their parents...go figure. One of her sons was not even going to attend because we were excluded. It did hurt and shock us but, getting over the initial
disappointment, I found myself not at all sorry I missed it after all I knew about her. She was the only sibling of my mothers 7 others who treated our family like we were below her. She was NOTHING at all like my kind, sweet and gentle spirited mother...who BTW-left the CC and took us with her. I am very thankful as I had no desire to go to "masses"...I loved the sermons and learned much. Had she not done that, I would still be "of the world" I'm sure. Her prayers were constant for all of us and even though she did not live to see us all come to Christ, she was confident we all would and...we all have! I am not dissing the CC as I know many who actually DO study the Word...I may disagree on several things but I cannot help but believe it is totally a heart issue with God, no matter what denom. one is.
Thank you for the reply!

Reactions: brakelite

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Soverign Grace You asked me to comment on your quote from Brian Wilson's article and relationship between America and the book of Revelation. Very few people believe America is even mentioned in prophecy. Despite its world-wide influence, its religious underpinnings, and her clear involvement in world politics for over 200 years, it is believed by most Christians that there is no mention or suggestion or reference to your nation in scripture. I view this blindness similar to the dystopia mentioned by Wilson in the article. It is a blindness , a wilful blindness of a culture and people who would rather not admit that their beloved country could possibly be as the Bible describes.
Since the 1840s my church has consistently taught that indeed the US is mentioned in prophecy, and is about to play a hugely significant role in end-time global politics, fulfilling several chapters in Revelation. Of course, such an understanding of prophecy comes from an historicist hermeneutic and not futurist, which puts our perspective immediately in contrast with the current popular teachings on prophecy.
What I am surprised at, or maybe not surprised considering the depth of humility one must attain to face up to what the article itself describes and suggests, is the lack of comment since you posted it. One from Willie that simply referenced in an off-hand way the length, and a thinly veiled rebuke to you personally. But as Wilson said, this isn't just an American issue. I'm from New Zealand, and we have our own history of British colonialism that warred with the Maori for similar reasons to the war in your own nation against the American indigenous. I am now living in Australia and am acutely aware of this nation's own abysmal history in it's treatment of the Aborigines here. Wilson could have mentioned the US takeover of Hawaii...surprised he left that out.
But as for prophecy. I could go into much detail, but will for the sake of this thread and not wanting to veer away too much from the Freemason OP, offer a simple general outline. In Revelation 13 are mentioned two beasts. The first we recognise as Catholicism. A union of church and state, and a composite of empires from which the RCC inherited many of their characteristics, having grown out of pagan Rome. There is also an intimate connection here to the 7th chapter of Daniel and the 4th beast...the first beast of Revelation 13 is a mature grown up version of the little horn which grew among the ten others of the 4th beast. Those 7 surviving horns formed the foundation of modern Europe...the church/state entity of Catholicism growing up among them.
The second beast in Revelation 13 is described as rising at the time of the decline of the first beast. The Catholic church lost its civil power in 1798 when France took the pope captive and disbanded the college of cardinals declaring the papal states a republic. The Catholic church from that time was just that...a church. Not a state. This was the beast's 'mortal wound', from which she recovered when in 1929 Mussolini restored the civil power granting the church the Vatican city and independent civil power. The wound was healed. But at this same time, the second beast rose. It was at thios same time the Constitution was signed...the bill of rights established...the declaration of independence made, and the United States formerly became an independent nation...ironically, France was the first nation to recognise the US...in 1778. Revelation describes this beast as having two horns as a lamb. Just like the Bison. Horns are symbols of power...small innocent horns such a lambs we believe represent the founding father's intent to create a nation distinct from its European roots...a nation with no king and no pope. As Wilsom suggests however, this idea was short lived, and was used as a pretence for enrichment of a select few in marked contradiction to the intent of the constitution and bill of rights. Revelation also says that while this beast displays and claims innocence, she in fact speaks as dragon. Si in appearance she is innocent and lamb-like, even professing to be Christian (Lamb-like) she acts in ways that totally denies that profession...as Wilson's article profoundly reveals.
That beast/nation/US would then recommend to its people (thus a democratic system) that they, the people, should make an image of the first beast, the church/state union of the Papacy. This of course would be a Protestant union of church and state. Despite it being a direct denial of the constitution. Which of course by then is not an uncommon theme in American political maneuverings. As a church/state union in its own right, she will then enact oppressive religious laws that become global in their scope and power...and lets face it, the US with its now global military impact is the only nation capable of pulling this off.

But the Maori were savages as were the American Indians and the Australian Aborigines have been looked after very well considering in fact, but we have all been peddled a load of one sided hogwash nowadays to the point of being totally pathetic.
It's not the problem of the people that came that was the problem but mainly the problem had to do with greed of Political skulduggery and this is mainly the work of the wealthy Talmud Jews who's powers within governments and Freemasons Church ect have crept in. as such are and have been like a Tick on all Christian denominations siting on them and making them sick and then bleeding them dry. even the whole history of the Jews were inflicted with this pox on them in fact and it destroyed them.

Most people are oblivious to the games that are at play because most people do not bother to seek, the government spend much tax payers money on spin doctors to keep the Game rolling. so the majority of people are under strong delusions and that's the key to how the Game is played.
So when you understand the Game then it's obvious what is truly at hand in everything.
It's all about leading people astray and the Devil is in the detail.

The power of such delusions is so strong that not even one Church today can deal with them and the proof is in the detail as not one Church points out such Satanist for their workings now, because they are within the swamp with it themselves, they are all going along with the flow, they are all a disgrace to Jesus and promoting worldly things first and foremost nowadays and in great fear to speak the Truth in fact. Oh they make up a big front about how good that they are and hide behind a poker face all the time. want an example, well talking to some street Jehovah watchtower mob of late and some grubby creep was lurking about and they and passers by said that they felt sorry for him ? really ! truly ? or is this just a poker face that they put on ? or is the correct word for it is not sorry but ------------?. now if it was one who was truly sorry for this grub, why don't they take him home or let him look after there children ? their reaction to this proves a point.

Now another example is another such looking type I knew who was a millionaire owned the whole block shopping centre and all, but lived in a bus shelter with a trolley with all his things in it for years and people would give him money thinking he was down but this was the life he loved.

Now how about the corporate big wig, why is it that people don't say how sorry that they feel for that poor grub who is totally lost in this world.

Now I have just touched on a point and when one understands the point, one could maybe understand why we can be under such strong delusions.

B

brakelite

But the Maori were savages as were the American Indians and the Australian Aborigines have been looked after very well considering in fact, but we have all been peddled a load of one sided hogwash nowadays to the point of being totally pathetic.
It's not the problem of the people that came that was the problem but mainly the problem had to do with greed of Political skulduggery and this is mainly the work of the wealthy Talmud Jews who's powers within governments and Freemasons Church ect have crept in. as such are and have been like a Tick on all Christian denominations siting on them and making them sick and then bleeding them dry. even the whole history of the Jews were inflicted with this pox on them in fact and it destroyed them.

Most people are oblivious to the games that are at play because most people do not bother to seek, the government spend much tax payers money on spin doctors to keep the Game rolling. so the majority of people are under strong delusions and that's the key to how the Game is played.
So when you understand the Game then it's obvious what is truly at hand in everything.
It's all about leading people astray and the Devil is in the detail.

The power of such delusions is so strong that not even one Church today can deal with them and the proof is in the detail as not one Church points out such Satanist for their workings now, because they are within the swamp with it themselves, they are all going along with the flow, they are all a disgrace to Jesus and promoting worldly things first and foremost nowadays and in great fear to speak the Truth in fact. Oh they make up a big front about how good that they are and hide behind a poker face all the time. want an example, well talking to some street Jehovah watchtower mob of late and some grubby creep was lurking about and they and passers by said that they felt sorry for him ? really ! truly ? or is this just a poker face that they put on ? or is the correct word for it is not sorry but ------------?. now if it was one who was truly sorry for this grub, why don't they take him home or let him look after there children ? their reaction to this proves a point.

Now another example is another such looking type I knew who was a millionaire owned the whole block shopping centre and all, but lived in a bus shelter with a trolley with all his things in it for years and people would give him money thinking he was down but this was the life he loved.

Now how about the corporate big wig, why is it that people don't say how sorry that they feel for that poor grub who is totally lost in this world.

Now I have just touched on a point and when one understands the point, one could maybe understand why we can be under such strong delusions.
I agree. The average bloke in the street had no intention of stealing land and destroying culture...it was absolutely the powers that be that controlled government and corporations. Some of my early ancestors in NZ were whale hunters who married local Maori girls and assimilated very nicely. One, I think the only white man to sign the treaty of Waitangi, signed on behalf of a famous chief...I think both he and his father-in-law will be tearing their hair out (if they weren't now small piles of dust somewhere) knowing how the government stole land and waged war against any upstart who would suggest continuing independence.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
B

brakelite

American Indians and the Australian Aborigines have been looked after very well
While Maori have done relatively better than the Aborigine and American indigenous, I would disagree that any of them have been looked after very well. Did you read the article @SovereignGrace posted? The American government signed hundreds of peace treaties with various tribes, and kept none of them. Some tribes were massacred, others herded into minute areas and told to "stay". Sometimes in the dead of winter over mountains where many died on route. And today some Aborigines are still being turfed out of their own land. Treated well? Nuh. Oh, and Maori were treated better than most, true, but not because of the benevolence of government, but because Maori were never defeated in battle. Beaten in a few minor skirmishes, yes, but never completely subjugated as in Australia and the US. Which is why Maori still own a great deal of their own land...but they've lost heaps too...and continue to negotiate and/or protest the return of what can still be returned that isn't now in private ownership.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While Maori have done relatively better than the Aborigine and American indigenous, I would disagree that any of them have been looked after very well. Did you read the article @SovereignGrace posted? The American government signed hundreds of peace treaties with various tribes, and kept none of them. Some tribes were massacred, others herded into minute areas and told to "stay". Sometimes in the dead of winter over mountains where many died on route. And today some Aborigines are still being turfed out of their own land. Treated well? Nuh. Oh, and Maori were treated better than most, true, but not because of the benevolence of government, but because Maori were never defeated in battle. Beaten in a few minor skirmishes, yes, but never completely subjugated as in Australia and the US. Which is why Maori still own a great deal of their own land...but they've lost heaps too...and continue to negotiate and/or protest the return of what can still be returned that isn't now in private ownership.
I can not speak my self of the American Indian but I agree that such is the case of cunningness of the Jews controlling such legal things in shafting the Native Indians.

Our Abos are looked after better than anyone in Australia it's just that they are dog lazy and to stupid to deal with money and that's a fact, not to mention that the government have never really given a toss in fact, as it's all poker face value and nothing but total dribble just to keep the majority of white fools in the city's happy. and I am not talking about half cast here or such hogwash as that becomes all another story again and they should have no rights in being called Aboriginals at all, because that is bastardising the very word Aboriginal truly means. ya can't be part Aboriginal, one can be half decent and that's called a mulatto in fact when one is half and nothing if less than that. and we have all this type of low life grabbing for the benefits like mongrel dogs that they are scrambling over each other for a slice of the pie and what of the culture ? and the Land :rolleyes: you have to be joking, they do not have any regard for such things truly at all and the real abos are p ed off about it all.

B

brakelite

I mentioned previously 9/11. This was in connection to the article that @Soverign Grace posted. I am amazed at the complete lack of response to that article. Even if it was all hogwash, I thought there might be some sort of comment... But no. But it isn't all hogwash. In fact, I can personally attest from my own reading over the years that much of it is absolutely true. And there's more he didn't mention... For example the forced takeover Hawaii. Only 100 years ago! And still no comment. So I thought I would post this link. Yes, some would say another conspiracy theory. But as I said before, if there's sufficient evidence, the term theory should be tossed out. This is about a conspiracy. A conspiracy so obvious... so obnoxious... so evil... And so deeply entrenched and supported by government officials, bureaucrats, and the mainstream media, as to defy belief. And it has. Defied belief. But there are numerous highly intelligent, skilled, and educated people who see through the lies and the deceit. And many who don't. Anyway....
The 9-11 Event, The President, And The Militia

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for the inevitable…….. that 9-11 was Trump's doing. Don't worry, someone will come up with a "theory" to spin it that way.