G'day lolol...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

koulourakia_girl

Apr 21, 2008
Hey all, Just came across this forum the other day and yeah, happy to be here and really look forward to some great chatting!beck
smile.gif

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
Hello, So you are in Jews for Jesus? I met two Jewish people in Hawaii who were Christians. From what I could tell, Jewish people have unique difficulties coming to Christ which other people don't seem to share (I really didn't understand the lions-share of it to be honest). The Jewish-Christians explained it to us, but I didn't really get it. I met a guy at UT Knoxville who was in Jews for Jesus. He was handing out tracts on campus with 4 other members. He told me that, when he was saved, his family disowned him (he was dead to his family or something like that). That seems harsh to me. It seemed like he was experiencing a rather difficult period in his life
sad.gif
. Anyway, welcome to the board; I hope that your organization is still doing well.

koulourakia_girl

Apr 21, 2008
(RaddSpencer;46768)
Hello, So you are in Jews for Jesus? I met two Jewish people in Hawaii who were Christians. From what I could tell, Jewish people have unique difficulties coming to Christ which other people don't seem to share (I really didn't understand the lions-share of it to be honest). The Jewish-Christians explained it to us, but I didn't really get it. I met a guy at UT Knoxville who was in Jews for Jesus. He was handing out tracts on campus with 4 other members. He told me that, when he was saved, his family disowned him (he was dead to his family or something like that). That seems harsh to me. It seemed like he was experiencing a rather difficult period in his life
sad.gif
. Anyway, welcome to the board; I hope that your organization is still doing well.
LOL I'm not "with" J4J! I support their organisation to the utmost degree....and have a full-on love for Israel and her people....however I'm not even Jewish! Hence the name "Koulourakia Girl", I'm a greek girl! (Koulourakia are Greek easter biscuits)