gender...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
will i go to hell if i really identify as non binary? i know im female but i just.....

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
will i go to hell if i really identify as non binary? i know im female but i just.....
I don’t know exactly what you’re saying, but I’ll remind you of something the Lord told us:

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. Leviticus 18:22 RSV

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is a gender and sex distinction, so I don't think so as long as you do not deny your sex is what it is. I may very well be wrong though.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People's/group's views on this are super diverse.

My personal view: .... I'm female. But I'm not "girly". I'm really not into a lot of feminine things --- for example I don't own any make up, and the only "hair care" item I have is the hair drier to prevent baby's diaper rash. At my hobbies and line of work, I"m usually the only female in the room. I'm the breadwinner in my house, while hubby stays home with the kids and cleans house.

But none of this means I need to somehow deny that I'm female. I just don't abide by other folks social constructs on what a "girl should be".

None of that remotely threatens salvation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abaxvahl