Georgia Election Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For whatever reason I have been having a bad feeling about this one today. Probably because I know the democrats will do anything to try and win. Cheating is obviously going to happen - the only question is, will it be enough for them to steal the senate. I hope I am wrong but I'm not feeling great about it. I guess we will begin to know in about 5 mins.

Reactions: WaterSong

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe it or not I actually have a really good feeling about tonight and tomorrow. My gut is telling me that the next couple days will be changing important dates in history. :D

Reactions: Mayflower

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh oh I think the fake ballots are coming in now...

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder when the water pipes are going to burst :)

My wife was checking some feeds and they are saying only republican voting machines are having issues in a few places. The steal is on

Reactions: wip

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fox News is probably just about to call this thing for the commies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sounds like that church has really gone down hill.

Hmmmm, I don't know what his other teachings are, all I have heard about, is his stance on abortion, that of course doesn't mean he would get one though.

I think the question we got to ask, is God allowing these things to happen on earth today, like He did in the book of Ezekiel?

When someone turns away from God, does He allow them to have an abortion? In Ezekiel, God even allowed the Israelites to past their children through fire as a sacrifice to false gods which is of course even worse than abortion, and this would have even been allowed by some or even many earthly government rulers during the time...

So while we disagree with abortion..... God does allow bad things to happen on planet earth. How can it be changed? Not by government alone, but if the people would turn to Jesus...

2 Chronicles
7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land

So it is the turning away from God that is the problem, and that cannot be helped by government alone...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the republicans were winning by a lot, now it seems to be pretty close neck and neck.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even steven with 66% in. I think momentum maybe with the Republicans