Get Rapture Ready or will you be be left Behind?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter

(Romans 15:1-3)For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

Hebrews 13:12-14
[12] Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. [13] Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach. [14] For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Hebrews 11:24-29
[24] By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; [25] Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; [26] Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. [27] By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. [28] Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. [29] By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land : which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

Daniel 3:27-28
[27] And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. [28] Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

Luke 21:10-18
[10] Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: [11] And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. [12] But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you , delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. [13] And it shall turn to you for a testimony. [14] Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: [15] For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. [16] And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. [17] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. [18] But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

Revelation 3:18-19
[18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

1 John 4:16-18
[16] And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. [17] Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. [18] There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Romans 8:15
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

It is all there. Tried of fire so we have may boldness knowing we are the children of God.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the tribulation principle in John 16 is clearly distinct from the great tribulation in Matthew 24 (and it wasn't J N Darby who made it so).

The meaning of "tribulation" in John 16:33 is an admonishing Jesus gave to the Church about the last days in general. True it is not the event of "great tribulation" He forewarned of in His Olivet discourse. But that still does not change the events and signs of the end He gave us, including the order of His gathering His Church.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The meaning of "tribulation" in John 16:33 is an admonishing Jesus gave to the Church about the last days in general. True it is not the event of "great tribulation" He forewarned of in His Olivet discourse. But that still does not change the events and signs of the end He gave us, including the order of His gathering His Church.
The tribulation of Matthew 24, on the other hand, is a unique event.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Romans 15:1-3)For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

Hebrews 13:12-14
[12] Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. [13] Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach. [14] For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Hebrews 11:24-29
[24] By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; [25] Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; [26] Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. [27] By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. [28] Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. [29] By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land : which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

Daniel 3:27-28
[27] And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. [28] Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

Luke 21:10-18
[10] Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: [11] And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. [12] But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you , delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. [13] And it shall turn to you for a testimony. [14] Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: [15] For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. [16] And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. [17] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. [18] But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

Revelation 3:18-19
[18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

1 John 4:16-18
[16] And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. [17] Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. [18] There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Romans 8:15
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

It is all there. Tried of fire so we have may boldness knowing we are the children of God.

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR RAPTURE READY!!

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poured out on the world ...as in the flood. Water, then Fire.

As, like....yes, but remembering...
The Habitat, of mankind, EARTH is one thing.
The Man, the inhabitant of earth is another thing.

Both the habitat and the inhabitant have become corrupt.

Considering the Flood, with WATER, upon the Earth....a type of Cleansing. <-- temporary.

Considering the Baptism of John with WATER, upon Men...a type of Cleansing...< temporary.

Consider God, a Consuming Fire.
Consider God, His Glory of Light, His Power in His Light, which IS His Spriit.

FIRE does two things....
It Consumes and Destroys to Ash.
Or..
It Purifies without Destroying.

FIRE shall Destroy to Ash, what is Corrupt, upon the earth....buildings, trees, men.

FIRE shall Purify without Destroying, what is made not Corrupt. (The Earth itself)

(Scripture says...the world shall be Destroyed, but yet also it IS a world without end....meaning the Corruption is Destroyed, and the World made renewed, "restored" back to being Uncorrupted.)

Same with A man.
His Spirit makes what was corrupt in a man,
Not Corrupt with the Power of His Spirit.

His Spirit (Power) makes what was and remains corrupt in a man, destroyed with Fire.

It's a parallel of the Earth...mans habitat, to the man, the inhabitat.

Of believing man:
A mans body, becomes Washed.
A mans soul, becomes "restored"
A mans spirit, becomes born of Gods SEED.

Of a man who rejects God;
His body is not washed.
His soul is not restored.
His spirit is not born again of Gods SEED.

The Spirit of God poured out on all flesh.

Correct. That is an END Time Prophecy.
To NOTE, in the beginning, Gods Spirit was poured out on Hebrews, then Jews...

Then we find throughout history, Some Hebrews, Some Jews....being withheld from Gods Spiritual Blessing, because they rejected God, and began following Gentiles, instead of God.

God warned early on, (paraphrasing) that His Spirit would not continue with men....because of rejection toward God.

Gen 6
[3] And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man...

So do all have the Spirit of God poured out on them?

Then we learn of a prophecy from God...concerning the Last Days...and the End times.

OT began with men First learning about God.

Then in the Last Days, comes forth the Word of the God, the Spirit of God, FOR man to hear and know and become filled with the Spirit.

Heb 1
[2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son...

Some do listen, and accept...many reject.

The Apostates increases...which begins Sorrows.

Matt 24:
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

We can observe the falling away.
We can also observe Churches pretty much acquiescing to preach what tickles the ears of people who will fill the pews.

Then we find an angel being sent forth to preach the gospel to All the world....
Which I believe is the Lord God pouring out His Spirit upon all.

However remember...a man is still required to accept Him through belief and faith Before The Spirit of God will convert the man and dwell within the man.

The word says so. Wouldn’t that be the power they deny that we can drink of His cup and LIVE?

Yes. Drinking of his CUP, is part of the Order of Believing and Accepting Him.

To be tried and Found worthy of life because of the power of the resurrection?

Not sure I would say it that way.
We could never be found "worthy", by and through showing how well we can handle hardships....IOW, we are not "found" worthy, by remaining in faith through hardships...

We are found "worthy" because we believe.
We are subject to "harships", because of the world being corrupt.
We are able to go "through" the hardships, because IN Christ, we have His Comfort.

Some will FACE Judgement....
Their appearence...before the Judge
Their accounts revealed....evidence of their own lack of faithfulness to God, their works unglorifying to God, their failure to become soul saved, and spirit born again.
Then their Sentence, based on the evidence, will commence.

A believer's Judgement will reveal...
Their faithfulness to God and their Works glorifying to God.
All of their works NOT glorifying to God shall be burned and no punitive punishement shall ensue.

To be translated (transformed)from bastards to Sons? But to drink of the cup and baptism Christ drank of (for all) and to reject The blood of Christ...are you not found guilty of His blood and reject the new covenant which is His life offered for All.

Yes...Converted is one thing. The body becomes JUSTIFIED in a conversion...to Become Transformed during the event of the BODY being RAISED up in glory.

2 Timothy 3:5
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Correct. Warnings are given, to not be YOKES with unbelievers. Warnings to be CAUTIOUS, by the Appearence of one presenting themselves as "godly". Pay attention to what they "say and do".

There ARE MEN, who are clerics, are dads, are in all walks of life, WHO "appear" godly, but secretly, Oppose Gods Way.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter

We are accounted for many things.

Yes, accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Glory to God,
Taken
Matthew 20:24,26 KJV
[24] And when the ten heard it , they were moved with indignation against the two brethren. [26] But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

Tecarta Bible PremiumJesus had to pull the disciples to the side and have a prayer meeting with them.

Yes that happens during "training" / Learning students.

Having a record of the disciples "learning", is of a great advantage for us...Since it includes Jesus' own wisdom in how to react and handle "students" who stumble.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between the term 'Rapture' and a 'Pre-trib Rapture' (which I'm pretty sure you well know).

Rapture is Rapture pertaining to Christ's Church....which is those already prepared to be risen up to the clouds, when Jesus descends to the Clouds.

Pre-trib Rapture is about the TIMING of the Rapture Event.

'Rapture' = English word that...

Repeating what I already explicitly covered, in Hebrew, Greek, Latin, English and Scripture.

The word rapture by itself does not automatically infer a 'pre-trib rapture'.

The word Rapture signifies what APPLIES to PARTICULAR individuals.

A Particular individual WHO shall be raptured, IS a Particular person WHO is PREPARED at ANY moment to be Redeemed by Christ Jesus.

A Particular individual WHO shall be raptured, SHALL be JOINED and WITH the Lord FOREVER.

YOU have Yet to Show ANY SCRIPTURES that REVEAL "JESUS or HIS CHURCH" ARE "ON THE EARTH" During the Tribulation.

In Matthew 24 and Mark 13 Jesus shows the gathering of His Church immediately after... the tribulation.

No it does not. Neither Matt 24 or Mark 13 mention "the Church".

The Church was prepared before the Tribulation, and separated from the World.
The Church members ARE THOSE THAT WERE GIVEN CHRIST...and THEY BELONG to Christ.
They are HIS Bride.

John 18
[9] That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake... OF THEM THAT THOU HAST GIVEN ME... have I lost none.

Jesus Church and Gods Elect do not BELIEVE the SAME...Until they DO BELIEVE the SAME, Gods Elect remain ON EARTH.

It is Gods ELECT...Gods chosen People...the People historically called....the Hebrews, the Jews, collectively called ISRAEL, Gods people who have remained faithful to God, and BECOME faithful to Christ Jesus during the Tribulation, WHO ARE Gathered from the four winds of the earth nearing the end of the Tribulation.

Cut the rest of your post as simply a rambling of mixed up ideas in an attempt to supersede Jesus Redeeming "HIS Church," SEALED and prepared to be taken up to meet Jesus in the clouds....

Gods ELECT are redeemed toward the END of the Tribulation.

Learn the difference between Christ's Church and Gods Elect. Then you might begin to see Gods elect become prepared to be redeemed DURING the Tribulation.

Glory to God,
Taken

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what are the seven years of?

Stranger

The last time the word "tribulation" is used in Rev. 7:14 which I see as the rapture of the church so the great trib is over with by the time the trumpet judgments start. In the bible, the word "tribulation" is almost always used in relationship to the church. Imo, the majority of the 70th week is judgment upon the earth. The trumpet judgments are the wrath of the Lamb and the bowl judgments are the wrath of God, it ends with Armageddon.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken, 1 Peter 1:1-2 - Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers (gentiles) scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
In two or three places it says in God's eyes there are no more Greeks and Jews and God is not a respecter of persons. In the NT the church is God's elect!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken, 1 Peter 1:1-2 - Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers (gentiles) scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
In two or three places it says in God's eyes there are no more Greeks and Jews and God is not a respecter of persons. In the NT the church is God's elect!
He always says let everything be done by two or three witnesses. That is IMO the two witnesses of revelation.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the bible, the word "tribulation" is almost always used in relationship to the church.
Not so. In fact that is a gross error.

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile...(Rom 2:8,9)

The Tribulation period is also * the time of Jacob's trouble* when God will bring judgments upon unbelieving Jews. The Great Tribulation is the day of the LORD -- a time when God will pour out his wrath on the unbelieving, the ungodly, and the wicked.

Neither of these periods is for the Church, since God has NOT appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation. The Church is not mentioned from Revelation 6 through 18, but there will be Tribulation Saints, who will be martyred.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last time the word "tribulation" is used in Rev. 7:14 which I see as the rapture of the church so the great trib is over with by the time the trumpet judgments start. In the bible, the word "tribulation" is almost always used in relationship to the church. Imo, the majority of the 70th week is judgment upon the earth. The trumpet judgments are the wrath of the Lamb and the bowl judgments are the wrath of God, it ends with Armageddon.

You are not making sense. You said the 70th week is 7 years. But it is not tribulation. Now you say the 7 years is judgment on the earth.

Something is not connecting with what you have said.

Stranger

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so. In fact that is a gross error.

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile...(Rom 2:8,9)

The Tribulation period is also * the time of Jacob's trouble* when God will bring judgments upon unbelieving Jews. The Great Tribulation is the day of the LORD -- a time when God will pour out his wrath on the unbelieving, the ungodly, and the wicked.

Neither of these periods is for the Church, since God has NOT appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation. The Church is not mentioned from Revelation 6 through 18, but there will be Tribulation Saints, who will be martyred.

I said almost always, the word "tribulation" is used 17 times, "tribulation(s)" 3 times. Out of those combined 20 it is not referencing the church only 3 times. Your verse, 2Thess. 1:6 and Rev. 2:22. There is nothing in scripture that implies the day of Jacob's trouble is seven years long. The GT and the Day of the Lord are two different things. The GT is not wrath it is our time of testing, God's wrath follows that.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not making sense. You said the 70th week is 7 years. But it is not tribulation. Now you say the 7 years is judgment on the earth.

Something is not connecting with what you have said.

Stranger
I don't know why it's so hard to understand that prophetically, tribulation and judgment are not the same thing.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know why it's so hard to understand that prophetically, tribulation and judgment are not the same thing.

Where did the 7 years go. The one week left of Daniels 70 weeks?

Stranger

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture is Rapture pertaining to Christ's Church....which is those already prepared to be risen up to the clouds, when Jesus descends to the Clouds.

Pre-trib Rapture is about the TIMING of the Rapture Event.

Which basically is what I showed in contrast between the sole word rapture, compared with the idea of a 'pre-trib rapture'. The Biblical timing of the Church gathering to Christ is a post-tribulational rapture, or gathering, not a pre-trib one.

The word Rapture signifies what APPLIES to PARTICULAR individuals.

A Particular individual WHO shall be raptured, IS a Particular person WHO is PREPARED at ANY moment to be Redeemed by Christ Jesus.

A Particular individual WHO shall be raptured, SHALL be JOINED and WITH the Lord FOREVER.

The word 'rapture' is not... in God's Word. That word actually comes from a Latin translation of the Greek word harpazo (KJV "caught up"). It's about Jesus' coming to gather His Church, the asleep saints Jesus brings with Him, and the alive saints on earth being "caught up" to Him. That is what 1 Thessalonians 4 teaches. It is also what Jesus taught in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13.

YOU have Yet to Show ANY SCRIPTURES that REVEAL "JESUS or HIS CHURCH" ARE "ON THE EARTH" During the Tribulation.

Oh, didn't know you're asking for that. Simple, the Matthew 24 and Mark 13 signs Jesus gave parallel the Seals of Revelation 6. The signs Jesus gave in His Revelation are given to His Church. The last sign He gave there in The Gospel is of His coming to gather His Church (Matthew 24:29-31; Mark 13:24-27). Therefore, it is error to say Jesus' Olivet discourse is meant only for Jews. The particular gathering to Jesus of the saints in those chapters directly parallels what Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thessalonians 4 about the gathering of the Church:

Matt 24:31
31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

KJV

This above Scripture is about the 'asleep' saints Paul said Jesus will bring with Him per 1 Thessalonians 4:13-15.

Mark 13:27
27 And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

KJV

And this above version in Mark 13 is about the saints still alive on earth being gathered, which is the group that are "caught up" (Greek harpazo) per the KJV, (or raptured as you would say, pulling from the Latin translation of the Greek word harpazo).

Thus the gathering to Christ Jesus when He comes is not just about one group being gathered. It's about two separate groups of saints Jesus joins together unto Him as He descends to this earth. That is what He showed in His Olivet discourse, and that is what Paul showed in 1 Thessalonians 4 about the gathering of the Church.

No it does not. Neither Matt 24 or Mark 13 mention "the Church".

Just because the word Church does not appear in a place in Scripture does not mean it is not being talked about. The "great multitude" of saints at the end of Revelation 7 doesn't mention the word 'Church', yet that is Christ's Church, even shown how they overcome by the Blood of The Lamb. The 5th Seal martyrs are not labeled as the Church, but that is who they are, as also shown in the Rev.12:11 example with overcoming the dragon by the Blood of The Lamb. Two candlesticks mentioned in Revelation 11 along with God's two witnesses during the 6th Trumpet - 2n Woe period (i.e., great trib timing), though the word Church is not used, are His Church, because that's who the seven candlesticks represent per our Lord Jesus in Revelation 1:20. Jesus is still warning His Church on the 6th Vial timing per Revelation 16:15, and He uses the "as a thief" metaphor which He first gave in His Olivet discourse about the day of His coming. And what's strange is that even pre-trib recognizes that Jesus was speaking of His coming there at the end of Matthew 24.

There's more evidence like these signs He gave, but they don't specifically say to the stubborn "this is the Church"! God treats stubbornness as being like rebelliousness.

The rest of your post is just irrelevant thoughts, unrelated to any Scripture evidence of the timing of Christ's coming to gather His Church.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The particular gathering to Jesus of the saints in those chapters directly parallels what Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thessalonians 4 about the gathering of the Church
That is incorrect. There is a marked contrast between Matthew 24 and 1 Thess 4 with respect to the Rapture. Those are two separate events.

In John 14:1-3, Christ says that He will personally come again and receive His saints to Himself. And that is what we find in 1 Thess 4:16:For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout... And that is because the divine Bridegroom is coming to take His Bride personally. This happens before the Marriage of the Lamb and the Second Coming of Christ.

On the other hand, the gathering up of the elect is AFTER the second coming of Christ, which is when He comes WITH His saints and angels ("with the clouds") to gather up the believing remnant of the Jews AFTER the battle of Armageddon, by sending out His angels to the four corners of the earth.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (Mt 24:30,31)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
this is how two eyed ppl who do not know where the Body of Christ is talk, with respect to all.
they will kill you if you let them.
let them ignore the copious Scripture that plainly states otherwise, and go your own way here imo.
I can Quote all you can handle, if you don't know which Scrip I am referring to.
watch them ignore It in realtime, right here, any time you like