Get Rapture Ready or will you be be left Behind?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't see a partial Rapture in the New Testament. Maybe the point about being ready, is: not that true believers will be left behind, but that one should not be left unwares, and not read Scripture without discernment.

Reactions: Acolyte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't see a partial Rapture in the New Testament. Maybe the point about being ready, is: not that true believers will be left behind, but that one should not be left unawares, and not read Scripture without discernment.
No, there is no *partial Rapture* for the simple reason that the Rapture includes the entire Body of Christ (all the redeemed of the Lord).

As to any so-called *Rapture readiness*, every person calling himself (or herself) a Christian need to examine himself to see if (1) he is genuinely a child of God and (2) is he walking in the Spirit and serving the Lord, or walking in the flesh and serving the devil.

Reactions: Taken and farouk

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cup of wrath?

I would suggest you pay CLOSE attention to what other people claim, with their own words.

Like "your question"...

"The cup of wrath?

I said no such thing.
There is no such thing said in Scripture.
But thanks for trying to EXPLAIN, your words...

"the cup of wrath" ?

Which is not in Scripture.

Matthew 20:21-24 KJV
[21] And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. [22] But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. [23] And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father. [24] And when the ten heard it , they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.

Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of....

You should KNOW what that means....BEFORE you Agree, eh?

What WAS IN THE CUP Jesus drank OF....
"Is ALL the Worlds INDIGNATION" toward Him "AND" a man WILLING, to become baptized in the Spirit of God.

INDIGNATION is:
anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment.

Were YOU willing to drink from Jesus' SAME CUP....?

Because Jesus expressed the "indignation" would not simply be anger or annoy other people.....it would actually CAUSE OTHER People TO HATE YOU, because you believe in Christ Jesus.

Matt 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake:

Gods WRATH, is poured out upon the WORLD, who REJECTED HIM.

WHY?

God Himself TELLS US.

EX 20:
[5] ... I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,

Gods CUP OF INDIGNATION, is poured out upon the WORLD, who Rejected Him.

Rev 14:
[10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of
'his' indignation;

WHY?

Men who BELIEVE have been subjected to the WORLD'S indignation....

Scripture says take DELIGHT in the World's indignation TOWARD YOU, for them HATING YOU, BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED.

Scripture says Take NO REVENGE Against those that HATE you.

Scripture says, LOVE those that HATE you.

Scripture says, VENGENCE is the Lords.

The Lord God Himself WILL "avenge" with HIS CUP of indignation, that He will "POUR" out upon the World.....WHO they themselves, treated Believers with HATE.

Clearly...you did not understand the difference between the World's indignation upon believers is the World's HATE against believers....
and Gods indignation upon the World of unbelievers FOR their HATE toward believers.

The snatching up?
Transliteration: harpazō
Pronunciation: har-pad'-zo
Definition: From a derivative of G138; to seize (in various applications): - catch (away up) pluck pull take (by force).
KJV Usage: catch up (4x), take by force (3x), catch away (2x), pluck (2x), catch (1x), pull (1x).

Jude 1:22-23 KJV
[22] And of some have compassion, making a difference: [23] And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
The word pulling here is the rapture.
Tecarta Bible Premium

Snatching UP, Taking UP, Carrying UP,
Caught UP.....

I don't know about you...
But I gave my LIFE to the Lord, TO QUICKLY TAKE ME UP TO Him....on the DAY He shall descend from Heaven to the Clouds/Air.

But I Gave my LIFE to the Lord, TO CONVERT ME, and PREPARE ME, SEALED IN GOD, TO Take me UP with Him.

2 Cor 1:
[22] Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

1 Thes 4:
[14] ...if we believe that Jesus died and rose again... God bring with him.

[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven...

[17] Then
we shall
be caught up
in the clouds,
to meet the Lord in the air:

I noticed you DID NOT address...
WHY you are teaching those men SEALED IN Christ...will BE ON EARTH, "during" the Tribulation.

Where is your SUPPORTATIVE Scripture ?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we are drinking of that cup right now.

A man DRINKS of Jesus' SAME. CUP, WHEN a man becomes a Believer IN GOD "AND" Christ Jesus....

THAT ^ "converted" man CAN FULLY EXPECT to be Treated at any time during his lifetime....LIKE JESUS WAS TREATED...

Scoffed at for speaking the Word of God, people saying you have a devil in you, spit on, belittled, scorned, mocked, unjustly tried for crimes you did not commit, have men convince others to turn against you, stripped naked, even KILLED.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Waiting on him

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And baptized with the same spirit.

There is a WHOLE "order" of being Converted.
The point of "each" thing that happens during a Conversion, IS to "MAKE" a natural created man, spiritually, WHOLLY WHOLE and PREPARED "FOR" the "unknown" day, the Lord WILL "REDEEM" the man.

Baptism of the Holy Spirit, is ONE PART, of several things that happen DURING a Conversion of a NATURAL "created" man...
Being "made" a SUPERNATURAL "spritual" man. Ie ....A NEW CREATURE.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see a partial Rapture in the New Testament. Maybe the point about being ready, is: not that true believers will be left behind, but that one should not be left unwares, and not read Scripture without discernment.

There is NO "partial" RAPTURE.

RAPTURE is A "REDEMPTON" SPECIFIC to those Already Sealed IN Christ Jesus.

There ARE, others WHO WILL ALSO become "SEALED" in Christ and "REDEEMED" during the Tribulation...because During the Tribulation....THEY turn to BELIEF, IN Christ Jesus.

I am speaking OF men on Earth, turning to Christ Jesus....

Not speaking OF the two witnesses, nor OF the 144,000, nor OF the angel who preaches the Gospel to ALL the World.
(THEY ARE SEALED....but not for "HAVING" come into belief. THey are already IN BELIF. They are SEALED...because their TASK/service IS TO BE ON EARTH during parts of the Tribulation, TO MINISTER TO men WHO ARE on Earth, and NOT in Christ.
The SEAL is to PROTECT them FROM the "anti-Christ's" POWER of cunningness to SWAY them away from God.

Gods SEAL is a KINGS SEAL.
No one can BREAK the KINGS SEAL, but he who is AUTHORIZED to BREAK the KINGS SEAL.....And God gives NO ONE authority to BREAK HIS SEAL....and CLAIM what IS HIS.

Glory to God,
Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
There is NO "partial" RAPTURE.

RAPTURE is A "REDEMPTON" SPECIFIC to those Already Sealed IN Christ Jesus.

There ARE, others WHO WILL ALSO become "SEALED" in Christ and "REDEEMED" during the Tribulation...because During the Tribulation....THEY turn to BELIEF, IN Christ Jesus.

I am speaking OF men on Earth, turning to Christ Jesus....

Not speaking OF the two witnesses, nor OF the 144,000, nor OF the angel who preaches the Gospel to ALL the World.
(THEY ARE SEALED....but not for "HAVING" come into belief. THey are already IN BELIF. They are SEALED...because their TASK/service IS TO BE ON EARTH during parts of the Tribulation, TO MINISTER TO men WHO ARE on Earth, and NOT in Christ.
The SEAL is to PROTECT them FROM the "anti-Christ's" POWER of cunningness to SWAY them away from God.

Gods SEAL is a KINGS SEAL.
No one can BREAK the KINGS SEAL, but he who is AUTHORIZED to BREAK the KINGS SEAL.....And God gives NO ONE authority to BREAK HIS SEAL....and CLAIM what IS HIS.

Glory to God,
Taken
I would see the Rapture as relating to the church; while the tribulation saints who emerge afterwards would seem chiefly to be a remnant of Israel.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would see the Rapture as relating to the church;

Absolutely the RAPTURE relates to "The Church"....specifically...Christ's Church..ie those who are members of Christ's Church..
Are those "IN" Christ and He "IN" them.
(The Converted).

while the tribulation saints who emerge afterwards would seem chiefly to be a remnant of Israel.

That is a bit more difficult to understand.
Conversion,
ie Confessed belief in both God and Christ
Effects one to becoming a saint.

Saved souls IN Heaven, reveal, the BODY is dead, and that person gave a confession of Belief.

There will be Jews, coming to a confessed belief, both in God and Christ Jesus.
At the opening of the 5th seal (during the tribulation), their bodies are dead, their "souls" are under the alter, set aside in waiting for the rest of their brethren (other confessing, believing Jews) to be "killed" and all "their" "souls" redeemed together.

When they are killed, and their souls "redeemed" takes place "a little season" after the initial "souls" are waiting "under the alter".

A little season, is a part of 90 days, which is an approx. full season.

Those souls are then revealed, IN Heaven, having come out of the Tribulation.

They are NOT those, the "remnant" to repopulate...their body is dead...and their soul remains before the Throne of God, worshiping God night and day.

^ Those I believe, were ministered to by: the two witnesses, IF they were IN Jerusalem.

^ IF any of Those Jews, headed out of the city up to the mountains, I believe they were ministered to; by the 144,000 Jews sent for the purpose of ministering to Jews, about Jesus.

However before the Tribulation ENDS, the angel, SHALL go all throughout the world, speaking the Gospel of Jesus....
This IS NOT specific to Jerusalem OR the mountains.

I can not say for positive, as my studies have not delved too deeply into this subject...

But I lean toward, the Remnant being Scattered Jews, around the world, who remain ALIVE, and BELIEVE, but did not Convert, BEFORE the Tribulation ends.

I tend to believe, they are the SAVED, (in their living existance....not a spiritual soul saving) to be the MORTALS who repopulate the earth.

THEY, shall live in scattered lands, having governments, having "political" leaders, like we do now. And their "leaders" will have a yearly invitation to go to Jerusalem (where Christ's Kingdom is established), a pilgrimage or sorts.

Some "leaders" will diligently make the pilgrimage....and as the mortality and death continues generation to generation ... some will decline making the pilgrimage....
TO THEIR OWN DETRIMENT...another "falling away"...and once again, many men will fall prey to the cunningness, when Satan is loosed to once again, trick and fool, those who REJECT hearing, learning, trusting to believe and follow the Lord.

So...yes, I believe the Remnant to repopulate the earth during the millennium will be Jews, but not saints.

Yes, I believe SOME during the millennium WILL become saints....and many will not.

God Bless,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"THOSE" you named were......First ?

You are utterly MISTAKEN.

The CALLING UP TO THE CLOUDS "TO MEET JESUS IN THE AIR", pertains TO THOSE "PARTICULAR"..."IN CHRIST" .. WAS PREACHED....somewhere abouts...

AD 52, or 19 years or so AFTER Jesus rose up from the Dead.

Likely Preached BY Paul in a Letter TO the Theolonians.

There is a difference between the term 'Rapture' and a 'Pre-trib Rapture' (which I'm pretty sure you well know).

'Rapture' = English word that originates from the Latin translation of Greek harpazo, which is rendered as "caught up" in the KJV in 1 Thessalonians 4. The word rapture by itself does not automatically infer a 'pre-trib rapture'.

'Pre-Trib Rapture' = a theory John Darby and Edward Irving preached in the Christian Church in 1830's Great Britain. It falsely seeks to move the TIMING of Jesus gathering His Church to prior to the "great tribulation" He warned of.

In Matthew 24 and Mark 13 Jesus shows the gathering of His Church immediately after... the tribulation. However, the Pre-trib Rapture theorists reply against that saying those Gospel chapters don't apply to the Christian Church, which of course is just another lie. Those two Scripture examples parallel what Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thessalonians 4 with Jesus gathering His Church. The 1 Thessalonians 4 chapter also gives the timing of Christ gathering His Church to be the last day of this present world, which is when the trib is over. It's easy to know it, because Paul also taught in 1 Thess.4 about the resurrection of the saints, and that will only happen on the last day of this present world when Jesus returns as written in John 6:39-40.

THE "RAPTURE" IS A ONE WORD TERM "LATER" taught by men, IN REFERENCE SPECIFICALLY, TO MEN IN CHRIST "THEY BEING RESCUED FROM THE PERIL", that SHALL BE UPON THE EARTH.

The rest of your post is simply a rambling of mixed up ideas in attempt to support a pre-trib rapture without actually supplying relevant Bible Scripture to back it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man DRINKS of Jesus' SAME. CUP, WHEN a man becomes a Believer IN GOD "AND" Christ Jesus....

THAT ^ "converted" man CAN FULLY EXPECT to be Treated at any time during his lifetime....LIKE JESUS WAS TREATED...

Scoffed at for speaking the Word of God, people saying you have a devil in you, spit on, belittled, scorned, mocked, unjustly tried for crimes you did not commit, have men convince others to turn against you, stripped naked, even KILLED.

Glory to God,
Taken
1 Corinthians 11:29 KJV
[29] For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

Tecarta Bible PremiumHis wrath is also in that cup

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[29] For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

Mark 16:18 KJV
[18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Tecarta Bible PremiumI do drink of his cup

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would suggest you pay CLOSE attention to what other people claim, with their own words.

Like "your question"...

I said no such thing.
There is no such thing said in Scripture.
But thanks for trying to EXPLAIN, your words...

Which is not in Scripture.

Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of....

You should KNOW what that means....BEFORE you Agree, eh?

What WAS IN THE CUP Jesus drank OF....
"Is ALL the Worlds INDIGNATION" toward Him "AND" a man WILLING, to become baptized in the Spirit of God.

INDIGNATION is:
anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment.

Were YOU willing to drink from Jesus' SAME CUP....?

Because Jesus expressed the "indignation" would not simply be anger or annoy other people.....it would actually CAUSE OTHER People TO HATE YOU, because you believe in Christ Jesus.

Matt 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake:

WHY?

God Himself TELLS US.

EX 20:
[5] ... I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,

Gods CUP OF INDIGNATION, is poured out upon the WORLD, who Rejected Him.

Rev 14:
[10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of
'his' indignation;

WHY?

Men who BELIEVE have been subjected to the WORLD'S indignation....

Scripture says take DELIGHT in the World's indignation TOWARD YOU, for them HATING YOU, BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED.

Scripture says Take NO REVENGE Against those that HATE you.

Scripture says, LOVE those that HATE you.

Scripture says, VENGENCE is the Lords.

The Lord God Himself WILL "avenge" with HIS CUP of indignation, that He will "POUR" out upon the World.....WHO they themselves, treated Believers with HATE.

Clearly...you did not understand the difference between the World's indignation upon believers is the World's HATE against believers....
and Gods indignation upon the World of unbelievers FOR their HATE toward believers.

Snatching UP, Taking UP, Carrying UP,
Caught UP.....

But I gave my LIFE to the Lord, TO QUICKLY TAKE ME UP TO Him....on the DAY He shall descend from Heaven to the Clouds/Air.

But I Gave my LIFE to the Lord, TO CONVERT ME, and PREPARE ME, SEALED IN GOD, TO Take me UP with Him.

2 Cor 1:
[22] Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

1 Thes 4:
[14] ...if we believe that Jesus died and rose again... God bring with him.

[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven...

[17] Then
we shall
be caught up
in the clouds,
to meet the Lord in the air:

I noticed you DID NOT address...
WHY you are teaching those men SEALED IN Christ...will BE ON EARTH, "during" the Tribulation.

Where is your SUPPORTATIVE Scripture ?

Glory to God,
Taken
Romans 8:35-36 KJV
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? [36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Tecarta Bible Premium

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods WRATH, is poured out upon the WORLD,

Poured out on the world ...as in the flood. Water, then Fire. The Spirit of God poured out on all flesh. So do all have the Spirit of God poured out on them? The word says so. Wouldn’t that be the power they deny that we can drink of His cup and LIVE? To be tried and Found worthy of life because of the power of the resurrection? To be translated (transformed)from bastards to Sons? But to drink of the cup and baptism Christ drank of (for all) and to reject The blood of Christ...are you not found guilty of His blood and reject the new covenant which is His life offered for All.

2 Timothy 3:5
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
There is a difference between the term 'Rapture' and a 'Pre-trib Rapture' (which I'm pretty sure you well know).

'Rapture' = English word that originates from the Latin translation of Greek harpazo, which is rendered as "caught up" in the KJV in 1 Thessalonians 4. The word rapture by itself does not automatically infer a 'pre-trib rapture'.

'Pre-Trib Rapture' = a theory John Darby and Edward Irving preached in the Christian Church in 1830's Great Britain. It falsely seeks to move the TIMING of Jesus gathering His Church to prior to the "great tribulation" He warned of.

In Matthew 24 and Mark 13 Jesus shows the gathering of His Church immediately after... the tribulation. However, the Pre-trib Rapture theorists reply against that saying those Gospel chapters don't apply to the Christian Church, which of course is just another lie. Those two Scripture examples parallel what Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thessalonians 4 with Jesus gathering His Church. The 1 Thessalonians 4 chapter also gives the timing of Christ gathering His Church to be the last day of this present world, which is when the trib is over. It's easy to know it, because Paul also taught in 1 Thess.4 about the resurrection of the saints, and that will only happen on the last day of this present world when Jesus returns as written in John 6:39-40.

The rest of your post is simply a rambling of mixed up ideas in attempt to support a pre-trib rapture without actually supplying relevant Bible Scripture to back it up.
Actually the tribulation principle in John 16 is clearly distinct from the great tribulation in Matthew 24 (and it wasn't J N Darby who made it so).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scriptures reveals it's a mixture poured out...
But that ... wrath are Indignation are for two differrny things..

Wrath ... because God is Jealous, and men have not chosen to be with Him.
(So the Wrath, is pertaining to how men treated Him)

Indignation ... because God is the Avenger of men who believe and were treated with hate.
(And the Indignation, is pertaining to how men treated men)

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? [36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Tecarta Bible Premium

Romans 8:35 - 36 ... True.

A man IN Christ can not be separated from Christ, or Christ's Love, no matter what.
Remembering He said He would be WITH that man Always.

And Because that man IN Christ Loves Christ; that man would be treated poorly by the World.

Glory to God,
Taken

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I see. There is 7 years of tribulation, but don't call it the 7 year Tribulation. Uhmmm? Who said the Tribulation is not judgement? You?

Stranger
I never said there was seven years of tribulation, that is why it is a misnomer. Strong's

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tecarta Bible Premium
Romans 8:35 - 36 ... True.

A man IN Christ can not be separated from Christ, or Christ's Love, no matter what.
Remembering He said He would be WITH that man Always.

And Because that man IN Christ Loves Christ; that man would be treated poorly by the World.

Glory to God,
Taken
we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scriptures reveals it's a mixture poured out...
But that ... wrath are Indignation are for two differrny things..

Wrath ... because God is Jealous, and men have not chosen to be with Him.
(So the Wrath, is pertaining to how men treated Him)

Indignation ... because God is the Avenger of men who believe and were treated with hate.
(And the Indignation, is pertaining to how men treated men)

Glory to God,
Taken
Matthew 20:24,26 KJV
[24] And when the ten heard it , they were moved with indignation against the two brethren. [26] But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

Tecarta Bible PremiumJesus had to pull the disciples to the side and have a prayer meeting with them.