Getting COVID-19 Shot

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I an getting my shot tomorrow, pray for me that I don't have the same lady who gave me the flu shot, she thought my arm was a dart board. :)

I am a little concerned because of all the alt right and alt left stuff but I think I will be okay.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am a little concerned because of all the alt right and alt left stuff but I think I will be okay.
Just cancel your appointment and live free. You don't want to take this risk for absolutely no reason. I will be posting a thread on AstraZeneca's dangerous vaccine. The other two are no better.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I an getting my shot tomorrow, pray for me that I don't have the same lady who gave me the flu shot, she thought my arm was a dart board. :)

Brilliant! My husband is getting his tomorrow.

Reactions: Mayflower

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Phase 3 trial of another investigational coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine has begun enrolling adult volunteers.
nih.gov

It did not say how long the vaccine would last but added that its vaccine trial will continue for an additional two years.
CBS

Concerned about taking part in a human trial experiment, but think it will be okay?
Why?

Have you read any Death reports caused by this human trial experiment?

If you carry Life Insurance to "protect" your family, should you not longer be their financial provider...
Are you aware, Benefit claims "may not" be paid out to the beneficiaries, for decedents death caused by volunteer participation in a human trial experiment?

There are "traditional" life insurance policies...and "a whole list of gobbelygook" include this, not that...in "their confusing language".
They may inform you, exactly with a phone call...which legally means nothing, if you do not have the specifics you understand in "writing".

Many families have been denied benefits.

Just saying, that might needs be a concern to KNOW before you volunteer for a human trial experiment.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've been tossing around the idea of getting the vaccine and probably will get the shots. But haven't been offered it yet.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

praying you make the right decision for you and your family and have peace of mind. I have not been offered the vaccine yet but would also be conflicted when my time comes to make the decision. Having known people who had covid and were very sick, those who have gotten the vaccine and had no immediate side effects, and those who did have reactions. Conflicted in are my chances better with the vaccine or are my chances better with Covid? Some may readily supply the statistics of my chances which doesn’t take in account my body make up or my health issues. This world is tough and people all around me have passed for random reasons beyond their control. If it is your time ...or mine...to leave this place does it matter whether it is the vaccine, Covid, or something else? can we really prevent it? It is like trying to predict if it is safer to drive today on the interstate or to take the backroads. do somewhat agree with @Enoch111 to live free...but would say to “live free” can also be free from the fear you’ll make to wrong decision every time you pull out of the driveway of your home: which direction to take? The Interstate or the backroads?

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm going to be eligible myself soon and I'm really thinking about getting one.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have had the Oxford one, so has my 89 year old dad , so have many of my workmates and friends. We are all fine !

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How are you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got my Shot waiting for the second one in a couple of weeks, wife got her's also, both of us are fine, no side effects or complications. we had the drive through experience, didn't have to get out of the car. also had a nurse who was well experence in giving injections, didn't even feel a thing. it was quick and easy.

the only side effect, for my wife, was it cleared up her sinuses, didn't do a thing for mine... dog gone it.

I thank God that we are vaccinated,

101G
The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ill pray for good health history! And non dart board nurses. :)

I am praying about it. I think I am young/strong enough health wise, to wait until one becomes fda approved. I have good enough health to fight it off I think, and it hardly effects the kids from what I understand. I just don't want to take an experimental vaccine, because it is the only option. I can understand those who are older who feel more susceptible to covid. I think trusting in God can go either way with a vaccine or without it. Just trust God. :) No need to fear either way, but it is wise to be cautious and know the facts.

Reactions: April_Rose