Getting Grace Right

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So much confusion...because there is such a lack of understanding over the differences between things. when you lump things together you get a tangle.

Who is going to untangle the gospel for people.....that are indoctrinated into error?

We, as Christians have a calling that is NOT for everyone. The bible says...MANY are called. But the tangled people think that is....ALL are called. So just this is enough to throw people off. They are not careful to learn what the bible is testifying of. Not careful at all.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of false....you are making things up that I never said...

I used the quote button to quote on some of your words in post #2...Now if you are honest, you will not go back and delete those words to make it appear as if you didn't say them...but I wouldn't put it past a person who does not have faith that Jesus is the only way to salvation.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also, judgment is not unilaterally condemned by scripture (see Isaiah 56:1-2, Philippians 1:9 (kjv), John 7:24, Matthew 7:5-6, and 1 Corinthians 6:2-3).

Find any loophole and jump in by the flesh??? Are you a lawyer? And what is it with that very loud tagline at the bottom? Do you think many words makes a better point?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used the quote button to quote on some of your words in post #2...Now if you are honest, you will not go back and delete those words to make it appear as if you didn't say them...but I wouldn't put it past a person who does not have faith that Jesus is the only way to salvation.

What are you talking about? Who said that Jesus was not the way of salvation? YOU are saying that....not me. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. But you believe only people that think like you do. So then you are filtering salvation through your own mind. You are taking salvation out of God's hands and puffing yourself up as a judge. But you are blind to this...

May the lord forgive your presumptuousness.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Find any loophole and jump in by the flesh??? Are you a lawyer? And what is it with that very loud tagline at the bottom? Do you think many words makes a better point?

The two scripture passages in my signature are simply a major part of my testimony...see Revelation 12:11.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The two scripture passages in my signature are simply a major part of my testimony...see Revelation 12:11.

Can you get over it...and delete it? I am thinking seriously of avoiding you as you are too puffed up in your own estimation for me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you talking about? Who said that Jesus was not the way of salvation? YOU are saying that....not me. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. But you believe only people that think like you do. So then you are filtering salvation through your own mind. You are taking salvation out of God's hands and puffing yourself up as a judge. But you are blind to this...

May the lord forgive your presumptuousness.
People who don't enter in through faith in Jesus and his shed blood...Muslims, Buddhists, etc. are not saved/born again/redeemed.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you said here (post #2) tells me that you disagree...

Normally indoctrinated people can only understand justification in regards to people who are like themselves. So then as soon as you mention the words...Muslim or Hindu, or Samaritan...people automatically think...HELL.

Is that grace or law? So then hypocrites seek grace for themselves but law for others. In truth God will switch them around so that those who treat others by law...will themselves be judged by law. And they who have been judged by law will receive grace. That is how God operates.

Judge not lest you be judged. Be merciful to others and God will be merciful to you. Some of the hardest lessons on earth for those who have latched onto grace but according to the flesh.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you get over it...and delete it? I am thinking seriously of avoiding you as you are too puffed up in your own estimation for me.

That is an accusation of the devil (see Revelation 12:10-11).

If you are going to say that I am "puffed up in my estimation of you", you need to back that statement up with evidence.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"justbyfaith, post: 440397, member: 7886"]People who don't enter in through faith in Jesus and his shed blood...Muslims, Buddhists, etc. are not saved/born again/redeemed.

What do you mean by saved? Saved as in becoming a Republican?

Your statements reveal your own instability in the truth....not my thoughts.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I delete what is a part of my testimony? Do you think I want the devil to get the victory over me? Again, see Revelation 12:10-11.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When Jesus said....blessed are the merciful...the merciful what? Why is there no noun after the adjective?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"justbyfaith, post: 440397, member: 7886"]People who don't enter in through faith in Jesus and his shed blood...Muslims, Buddhists, etc. are not saved/born again/redeemed.

What do you mean by saved? Saved as in becoming a Republican?

Your statements reveal your own instability in the truth....not my thoughts.
Saved as in becoming a born again believer in Christ.

I know that you disagree with the statement...and therefore are preaching the broad way the leads to destruction (Matthew 7:13-14).

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would I delete what is a part of my testimony/ do you think i want the devil to get rhe victory over me? Again, see Revelation 12:10-11.

According to what you just said...you believe you only have victory over the devil if you have a big tagline? Is the devil intimidated with a gaudy looking paragraph? Is it like a kind of talisman?

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus said....blessed are the merciful...the merciful what? Why is there no noun after the adjective?
Does being merciful mean including all in the realm of those who are saved?

The Bible teaches that not all will be saved...Matthew 7:13-14, Matthew 7:21-23, Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 25:46.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to what you just said...you believe you only have victory over the devil if you have a big tagline? Is the devil intimidated with a gaudy looking paragraph? Is it like a kind of talisman?
It doesn't hurt to broadcast my testimony often, since the enemy is defeated by it time and time again through the fact of my testimony.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does being merciful mean including all in the realm of those who are saved?

The Bible teaches that not all will be saved...Matthew 7:13-14, Matthew 7:21-23, Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 25:46.

You are truly obsessed with controlling what God does...

Reactions: faithfulness

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Are we harder on people than God is?"
Well, all I can say is I am SO happy that God is not a human! Because I am pretty sure heaven would be empty, lol.
God is human (John 1:1, John 1:14, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It doesn't hurt to broadcast my testimony often, since the enemy is defeated by it time and time again through the fact of my testimony.

Or at least in your own mind it is...so that makes it real for you. I think you are obsessive. That is a problem when trying to communicate with others. You are unable to chill out...because you are looking for demons everywhere. And you re-enforce that fear by thinking your actions are being successful

I have a bear stick. The proof that it works is that there are no bears here. Sounds like how you think.

Reactions: justbyfaith