• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You dont have to "cry out" to get God's mercy.
You already have it if you are born again.
This is called "Salvation".

Hi Behold,

Do you have children? (The Lord has blessed me with 6)

Let me tell you a story...

At brunch. I tell me 16 year old son, 'cut the grass before you go out'

Not long after he jumps on his bike and takes off to hang with his friends...

When he comes home he sees me finishing cutting the lawn and runs inside..

Scenario 1:

He comes running out with a cold beer in his hand and says: 'I'm sorry I forgot to cut the grass dad, would you like a cold beer?'
' its ok and thank you' I say.

'Can I borrow the car to go to the football game?' He asks.

'Sure' I say, 'just put some gas in it eh?'

Scenario 2:

He comes running out with the keys to my car in his hand and says:
'is it ok if I take the car to the football game?'

'No' , I say, 'put the keys back where you found them'

My sacrifice, God, is a broken spirit; God, do not spurn a broken, humbled heart.

Peace!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reader.../

The things of God, often work backwards regarding how WE THINK.

For example, God elevates those in LIFE who are found on their knees the most....
Look at your knees, Reader.
Are you able to get on your knees and pray?
Do you have any marks or callouses on your knees from being on them for years, every day a few times, when you pray and worship?
Do you start every day of your life with God?

You might want to think about what i just said...
My answer to you, is : Yes.
I have them on my knees.
I start every day of my Life with God.

Listen,

God does not elevate the loudest, or the smartest, or the most educated, or the best talker, or the best of anything.
God has no use for using what we are "best at", as then, its us doing it. = getting the credit.
Now... we can have a real gift, a real talent, like music. I have this. And God uses it because i gave it to Him.
Does God have your talent?
Does God have all of you , yet?
Can you draw, sing, paint, teach, play an instrument..... Can you build stuff, make stuff, create stuff? Did you give This Talent to God, whatever it is?
Why not?
What are you waiting for?
Do you need an invitation to give God ALL OF YOU?

Some of you here try to pretend you can teach, but you can't.
You are lost in the bible, somewhere. And why?
Because you didnt start or complete your faith here. Hebrews 13:9

Listen, if you want to be a teacher that matters, then you have to crawl before you walk before you run.
Many of you were trying to teach before you learned anything that allows God to show you more.

Listen, until you are obsessed with GRACE and the Blood of Jesus, God will give you no further revelation.
You have to obsess on wanting to be Holy.
You have to obsess on understanding the Grace of God as the Blood of Jesus, working eternally as the doctrine of the Blood Atonement.
You have to obsess on all that to the point that you are eating it spiritually like you are starving.

Most of you have no idea what the Cross has accomplished based on the Blood of Jesus and that is why you can't teach, and you can't hear.
See, you are stuck in nothing that matters, Theologically, and until you go back to the first principals and stay there, God will give you NO LIGHT.
Go to Hebrew 13:9 and live there for life.
Get into Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, Galatians, for 2 yrs and never leave there, except to read Titus and 1-2 Tim and Romans.
Get OUT of Hebrews.
Get OUT of Matthew.
Get OUT of James.
If you want to meditate a Gospel, then read John.

See, you've been too involved in those 3 epistles and "the Revelation" and that is why you dont know anything about Christianity, and you are saved 15-50 yrs.
Listen,
God will not show you anything until you learn to "Rightly divide the word", and you have to STUDY to show yourself approved to do that.
And this means you have to become not just a disciple of Jesus, but a disciple of PAUL.
Paul said..."follow ME as i follow Christ".
Paul said the Gospel of the Grace of God "Justification by Faith"...Paul said is "my gospel".
Did you know that?
Now you do.
If you are not a disciple of Paul's epistles then your theology is useless. Its nothing but error and pride and self effort, related.
This is why you keep sinning, repenting, and can't do anything about it.

Are you still waiting to give all of yourself to God?
Ok, consider yourself INVITED !!

God uses us by taking the lowly and the weak, and lifting us up by His GRACE so that we stand in His power.
God is the one doing it.. Its all God who is doing the healing, the delivering, the changing....the teaching.
So, He's never looking for the qualified as we comprehend this... He instead is looking for the dependable and the available.
He's looking for someone who will BELIEVE HIM and never quit.

Most Christians are high maintenance low impact do nothings.
Its always the .0001% of the Body of Christ that is actually doing the witnessing, the teaching, the outreach, the hospital visits, the Jail ministry, the missionary trips....the real work.
Truthfully, most believers make a christian forum worse by being on it, just like they make a church worse by being in it.
Really.

When i come to a forum to try to upset it...to try to shake it up and shake it loose, i know im going to be kicked and attacked and mocked by most members who are do nothing carnal devils, that speak christianeze, and FAKE IT on a forum.
But, what always happens is, i'll get 2-10 people who are reading and studying me because they encountered something that hit them really hard in their spirit when they read me for the first time... and then it just keeps happening the more they read me.
Well, im not doing that to you. All i can do is WRITE,= but i can't reveal the LIGHT.
God reveals, i just write.
So, the Light is hitting you because God is working with me, reader.

I'll have the fakirs and the liars chasing me around accusing me of twisting verses and misrepresenting the truth, while they keep sinning and repenting and DON'T HEAR ME, because their Pride has their spiritual ears totally blocked, ...YET, there will be 2-10 on every forum im on who get into my words and find themselves SEEING, for the first time.

Why does God use me on a forum and in life in a powerful way? = Because i only give God and Jesus credit for Salvation.
I never try to take the credit that Jesus gained and earned alone by His blood, and replace it with commandments, or Torah, or Law, or self effort, or works, or lifestyle.
I never confuse "discipleship" with Salvation., and most Christians do.
I never will tell you that you that God will keep you if you live right, do good, or try harder.
See, i know better. I know that its only the Blood of Jesus that God accepts to accept you and keep you.
God does not accept you at all, until the blood of Jesus has made you acceptable to God.
Your works are dirty before you are saved and they are just as dirty today.....but because the BLood of Jesus has made YOU Clean, then God now accepts you and will keep you.
Most of you have not understood this yet, but for the few of you that have, and for the few others who are coming into this Light of God's Grace, then GOD BLESS YOU TO SEE MORE..!

And so for THOSE that God gives me on a forum, i will put up with the rest of the noisy ones.
As those 2-10, will end up growing very fast and changing very much.
They will begin to SEE the false gospel of "self saving". "self effort", and will actually begin to become offended by people who teach this carnal Cross rejecting theology that is preached by those who are Legalists who are "fallen from Grace".

Here is something that Liberal Christian Mods on some "christian" forums, can never seem to realize...
Its this. = When you allow theology that rejects Grace to be taught by people on a forum, .. this offends the Spirit of God in real believers and they will REACT.
So, this is "fighting"...and it will never stop, until a forum stops allowing what offends God's Grace to be taught.

So. THESE are the worthwhile, the sincere, and they find me. They are not just here to argue and try to "sound smart" or "sound spiritual"/. They are here to learn about GOD's methods and how to get busy doing the real work.
These people always find me, because God always brings them to me.
These people will say to God...."i am yours, i am yours, I am YOURS GOD....here i am.....send me"...!

So, this is "fighting"...and it will never stop

This fighting is part of how we grow and understand the challenges of life. If no one challenged anything, forcing people to go deeper we would not have bible colleges, theological degrees, insights into the most amazing truths, because in truth we find Jesus and His life.

In a sense just walking in faith is a fight between the flesh and what is possible, between taking risks and staying safe and secure.
Without risk taking there is no faith, without pain there is no love, without testing there is no truth.

God bless you

Reactions: Philip James

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there, @Behold & Co.,

'I' is such a little word, but it sure makes it's presence felt, doesn't it? There is a children's song which ends like this,

"J" is for Jesus for He has first place,
"O" is for others you meet face to face,
"Y" is for you, in whatever you do,
Put your self last and spell JOY.

Christ is our 'Advocate' with the Father (1 John 2:1), looking to all our interests there: and the Holy Spirit is with us, seeing to all our interests here (Romans 8:26). Instead of looking away from ourselves, and praising and blessing God for this wondrous provision; we are looking after our own interests in heaven and on earth, and are, naturally, overwhelmed with the magnitude of our task.

It is all self, self, self. Oh! to be taken out of ourselves, if only for a little time. How sick of ourselves we become, as we are occupied with the failures and infirmities of our own walk. Oh! let us be occupied more with our standing in Christ, the calling wherewith we are called; so alone shall we walk more worthy of it (Ephesians 4:1).

As for sin, what do we know of it? How often do we sin without being conscious of it? but our 'Advocate with the Father' has seen it, and the merits of His precious blood are its propitiation.

The work of Christ has set us in the light of God's presence (1 John 1:7): and the advocacy of Christ keeps us there, justified and cleansed. The work is finished, and done. it is perfect. Nothing can be put to it, or taken from it. But, the advocacy of Christ is perpetual; and never finished until we shall be 'at home with the Lord' in risen bodies, made like Christ's own glorious body (Phil. 3:21).

The shedding of that blood is past: but its cleansing power is ever present.

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: justbyfaith