Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What JESUS said is written in the Scriptures: Matt.24:v.15-25 and John 5:v.43

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs(John 5:v.43), and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

JESUS said more: He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and
he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

No true, except the sealed 144K servants-Revelation 7 and 14:v.1 as JESUS said, therefore, what you are preaching contradicts what JESUS said in John 5:v.43 to 47.
And JESUS said more: For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie- Revelation 22:v.15. This Judgment will fall upon the Jews, it is for the Jews too.

Yes true! Ez. 20, Jer. 31 and Zech 13 and Rom. 11 all show the nation of Israel will get saved athe end of the trib! That is Gods Word.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say Israel is not symbolized by the olive tree as you said, I think you have not biblical support for your assertion.
Furthermore, Scriptures reveal that "they are not ALL Israel, which are of Israel" - Romans 9:v.6.

As is written to the Church of Philadelphia: Revelation 3:v.7 and 9:
These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I would say Israel is not symbolized by the olive tree as you said, I think you have not biblical support for your assertion. The Gentile nations where Israel was scattered are symbolized as Sea by the Bible, and Scriptures refers to Israel as an isle among them, or as a the clay(Isaiah 64:v.8, and Daniel 2:v.41-43), or a dry land-Genesis 1:v.10.

You are free to think what you wish, but the Bible and many scholars who love the Lord disagree with you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are prophesying is not true, the Jews are waiting and will believe in their peculiar messiah, as JESUS prophesied-John 5:v.43-47, for this cause even GOD shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, That they all might be damned who believed not the truth-believed not in JESUS-, but had pleasure in unrighteousness-2 Thessalonians 2:v.11-12.

You interpret Scriptures erroneously, your interpretation of Scriptures is not true, and the worst you contradict what JESUS said in John 5:v.43 to 47, unfortunately, and contradict 2 Thessalonians 2:v.11-12, that say GOD, yeah, even GOD, shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, That they all might be damned who believed not the truth-believed not in JESUS-, but had pleasure in unrighteousness . What matters is the Truth, GOD is Truth.

Sorry but I am not prophesying but merely quoting Gods Word as it is written and not reinterpreted.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Well the only problem with your story here is that the antichrist (beast of the sea) cannot be the pope. The antichrist rises through political means. He is the eleventh horn of Daniel and subdues three of the ten hors.

As you know, the Bible is not a history book except for those who interpret it by the letter to hide the Truth of God revealed by His Word. The letter kills, the Spirit-God- gives life. I work with the Word of God, the Word is God, and Scripture is not a book of history.

Daniel 2:v.40:46
40 And the fourth kingdom
(that is, the Roman Empire-Gentile peoples) shall be strong as iron, forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it (the Roman Empire) break in pieces and bruise.
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes
(the feet -two foot- and the 10 toes of statue), part of potters' clay(God is the Potter of clay, and the clay is Israel, says the Word of God-Isaiah 64:v.5), and part of iron(Roman Empire), the kingdom shall be divided (evidently); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron(Roman Empire), forasmuch as thou sawest the iron(Roman Empire) mixed with miry clay(clay is Israel-Isaiah 64:v.5).
42 And as the toes (10 toes) of the feet(two foot) were part of iron(Roman Empire), and part of clay(Israel or the Jews), so the kingdom shall be partly strong(Roman Empire), and partly broken(weaker).
43 And whereas thou sawest iron(Roman Empire) mixed with miry clay(Israel), they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men (many nations, Gentile peoples-Revelation 11:v.2): but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron(Roman Empire-Gentile peoples) is not mixed with clay(Jewish people - Israel).

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom (in the END of the times - Revelation 11:v.15-18), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom(the Kingdom of God-Revelation 2:v.24-29) shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay
(yeah,the rebel clay will also be brake), and the silver, and the gold; the Great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. NOTE: There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the LATTER DAYS. Daniel 2:v.28
46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

So you would need a people rising to power politically after the ten kings, go on a military's campaign with armies to conquer three of the ten rulers.

Israel is the people, the nation, that rose up politically since 1948, and you know that the kingdom of Israel since the death of Solomon, is formed by 10 tribes, because they rebelled against the house of David-1 Kings 12:v.19, furthermore, JESUS is of the house of David, and they crucified JESUS, and rejected JESUS-John 1:v.11- until the current time. Don,t you know? The"Messiah" of the clay-Isaiah 64:v.5- the Jews, he was born decades ago, and will manifest himself soon, in fact a false messiah, of course, the son of perdition (2 Thes.2v.4) as JESUS said through Revelation 13:v.11-18;
11 And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth
; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him-the Beast of sea- , and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast,
whose deadly wound was healed-this prophecy doesn't fulfill yet.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

That said, as you and everyone can see, we cannot deny the Scriptures that reveal there will be TWO Beasts:-(now, in the END of the times)
1 -the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10
- a Gentile Beast - the Papacy- whose root is in the Roman Empire since around 2,000 years ago and:
2 - the Beast of the earth - Israel - Revelation 13:v.11-18, whose Beast didn't manifest himself yet, but will manifest soon, as you said above to me"you would need a people rising to power politically", yes, you are right, and Israel will ascend politically and religiously through their powerful false messiah, as is written in Rev.13:v.11-18,
Catholicism and Judaism. With this religious deal, the body of the Beast of sea will be complete, for in the current time he has only his 7 heads, but after they be joined then the Beast of sea will have 7 heads, and 10 horns, beyond a NAME of blasphemy.

Rev. 13:v.11 - And I beheld another Beast
(a second Beast) coming up out of the earth-Israel-; and he had TWO horns like a lamb and he spake as a Dragon (two horns-represent two kingdoms-Judah and Israel with its 10 tribes- ten tribes are the 10 toes of clay of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar mixed with iron).

Dan.2:v.28 - There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days.

continues below

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
continuation of above

As conditions stand now, unless the Vatican becomes a great political power (which it is no more) and becomes a powerful military power (which it has not been of itself) the most a pope can ascribe to is to be the false prophet for a future world political ruler.

Yes, I agree, except the military detail you highlighted, in fact we will see a great power not only politically but political and religious Power ruling the WHOLE WORLD through TWO Beasts: The Beast of sea-a Gentile Beast-Revelation 13:1-10, and the Beast of earth-a Jewish Beast-, Revelation 13:v.11-18.
Both -iron and clay - will build a satanic MONSTRUOUS Empire, a religious and political Empire, the Antichrist's Empire as is written in Daniel 2:v.40-43:

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes
(10 toes), part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the (10) toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay
(as is written in Revelation 13:1-18), they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

The Beast of sea-a Gentile Beast-Revelation 13:1-10, and the Beast of earth-a Jewish Beast-, Revelation 13:v.11-18.
11 And I beheld another Beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. - HEALED BY THE JEWISH FALSE MESSIAH.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth-
Israel-, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a Sword-Sword of God-, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Actually, the ephemeral kingdom of Antichrist
(seven years) that will be built by the TWO Beasts in the days ahead, it is the fifth and last kingdom of Devil, do you understand? IN FACT, THE ANTICHRIST'S KINGDOM.

Dan.2:v.44 -
44 - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom -
REVELATION 11:V.15-18-, which shall never be destroyed(Revelation 11:v.15-18): and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 - Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass,
the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes true! Ez. 20, Jer. 31 and Zech 13 and Rom. 11 all show the nation of Israel will get saved athe end of the trib! That is Gods Word.

Ez. 20, Jer. 31 and Zech 13 and Rom. 11 show not the nation of Israel will get saved but the remnant 144K, and show how many times Israel rebelled against God, as says the LORD by His Word.

Ezekiel 20
v.5 - And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the Lord your God;
v.7 - Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out MY FURY upon them, to accomplish MY ANGER against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
9 But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, among whom they were...,
10 Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt, and brought them into the wilderness.

11 And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my Judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them.
12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them,
that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them.

13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my Judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out MY FURY upon them in the wilderness, to CONSUME THEM.
14 But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, in whose sight I brought them out.
15 Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness, that I would not bring them into the land which I had given them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands;

16 They despised my Judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.
17 Nevertheless mine eye spared them from destroying them, neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.

18 But I said unto their children in the wilderness, Walk ye not in the statutes of your fathers, neither observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves with their idols:
19 I am the Lord your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ALSO REBELLED AGAINST GOD

21 Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my Judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out MY FURY upon them, to accomplish my ANGER against them in the wilderness.
22 Nevertheless I withdrew mine hand, and wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted in the sight of the heathen, in whose sight I brought them forth.
23 I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries;
26 And I polluted them in their own gifts,
in that they caused to pass through the FIRE ALL THAT OPENETH THE WOMB, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord.
27 Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them,
Thus saith the Lord God; Yet in this your fathers have BLASPHEMED me, in that they have committed a trespass against me.
30 Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye polluted after the manner of your fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations?

31 For when ye offer your gifts,
when ye make your sons to pass through the FIRE ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be enquired of by you.
And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and WITH FURY poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and WITH FURY poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people,
and there will I plead with you face to face.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the ROD, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
38 And
I will purge out from among you the REBELS, and them that TRANSGRESS against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God;
Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy NAME no more with your gifts, and with your idols.

Isaiah 10:v.22-23
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a REMNANT of them shall return (the sealed servants-144K-Revelation 7): the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23 For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land. - land of Israel - 144k WILL BE SEALED

Revelation 7:v.2-4
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

THE 144K SERVANTS OF GOD OF ALL TRIBES OF ISRAEL WILL BE SEALED - THE SPIRITUAL ISRAEL
40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord God, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.
41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.
42 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.

43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
44 And ye shall know that I am the Lord when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

45 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
46 Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop thy word toward the south, and prophesy against the forest of the south field;
47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord God;
Behold, I will kindle a FIRE in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the FLAMING FLAME shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be BURNED therein.
48 And all flesh shall see that I the Lord have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.
49 Then said I, Ah Lord God! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
ou are free to think what you wish, but the Bible and many scholars who love the Lord disagree with you.
Sorry but I am not prophesying but merely quoting Gods Word as it is written and not reinterpreted.

Sorry, but who is merely thinking and surreptitiously calling the Bible and do not show any verse of Scriptures to prove your assertion against the verses of Scriptures I have posted, that behavior is not good.

You say:
"many scholars who love the Lord disagree with you (me)", and I have seen that you have learned from them things and interpretations which are not true: Do they love the LORD preaching what is not true, by taking the Bible to give support to their lies?
For example: You said before in another post that "Israel is symbolized by the olive tree... ." In my reply I said to you: Your assertion is not true. I would say Israel is not symbolized by the olive tree as you said,
I think you have not biblical support for your assertion.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
--------------THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN-------------

01 24-2021 is the TWENTY FOURTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One sanity check on Bible Prophecy, is that if you can't grasp the SIMPLE, you won't gasp the COMPLEX.

... and of course you completely failed the SIMPLE, so you might consider starting over at the beginning, -- at Dan. 2.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had Jesus arrived personally within the capitol, He would have driven out almost every politician therein with a whip ...

Iron Rod. Jesus will use an Iron Rod. But the end is not here just yet, -- we've got another 9 to 10 months or so.

Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

01 24-2021 is the TWENTY FOURTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

Be careful and get ready
\

Salutations....
84 year old from Brazil......
Mind intact....obviously....
How are things in Brazil?
And how long have you been dabbling in end time predictions....

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you know, the Bible is not a history book except for those who interpret it by the letter to hide the Truth of God revealed by His Word. The letter kills, the Spirit-God- gives life. I work with the Word of God, the Word is God, and Scripture is not a book of history.

So you do not believe that all the events that took place are not history at all? You do not believe in Noah and the flood? The Tower of Babel? King David?

It sounds like you believe these are tales to teach us something. Well why should any believer accept your opinion among the hundreds of others who offer different opinions in the name of Lord . Why should we reject the historicity of SCipture?

You say: "many scholars who love the Lord disagree with you (me)", and I have seen that you have learned from them things and interpretations which are not true: Do they love the LORD preaching what is not true, by taking the Bible to give support to their lies?
For example: You said before in another post that "Israel is symbolized by the olive tree... ." In my reply I said to you: Your assertion is not true. I would say Israel is not symbolized by the olive tree as you said,
I think you have not biblical support for your assertion.

And how do you know that what you have learned is true and not false?

Is it because you use this as a mantra?

Ez. 20, Jer. 31 and Zech 13 and Rom. 11 show not the nation of Israel will get saved but the remnant 144K, and show how many times Israel rebelled against God, as says the LORD by His Word.

That is not what teh Word of God says, but your opinion.

Zech 13 shows 2/3 of all Jews will die in the tribulation andthe 1/3 left will get saved. so according to your hypothesis 2/3 of the 144,000 will die leaving just under 45,000 left when Jesus returns.

Ez. 20 shows God forcing the whole nation of Israel into teh bond of the covenant.

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

But REvelation says the 144,000 are sealed not forced with wrath poured out.

Jer. 31 31-34 addresses the houses of Israel and Judah- not just a remnant.

Israel is the people, the nation, that rose up politically since 1948, and you know that the kingdom of Israel since the death of Solomon, is formed by 10 tribes, because they rebelled against the house of David-1 Kings 12:v.19, furthermore, JESUS is of the house of David, and they crucified JESUS, and rejected JESUS-John 1:v.11- until the current time. Don,t you know? The"Messiah" of the clay-Isaiah 64:v.5- the Jews, he was born decades ago, and will manifest himself soon, in fact a false messiah, of course, the son of perdition (2 Thes.2v.4) as JESUS said through Revelation 13:v.11-18;

Actually it was the house of Judah that cricufed jesus. The 10 tribes had been scattered since Shalomanser captured, exiled and scattered them .

But you also forget that Ezekiel was given a prophecy that god will reunite the twelve tribes in the last days as is going on now! You need to read your bible more before you call yourself a prophet or dare write things you have not been instructed in.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
One sanity check on Bible Prophecy, is that if you can't grasp the SIMPLE, you won't gasp the COMPLEX.
... and of course you completely failed the SIMPLE, so you might consider starting over at the beginning, -- at Dan. 2.
Bobby Jo

God is light - the Word is God - and in Him is no darkness at all, understand?
If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Daniel 2:v.28-There is a God in heaven that reveals secrets, and made known to the king Nebuchadnezar (and to His people of the current time) what shall be in the latter days. - in these days -

Revelation 11:v.15 - 18:
Don't you know? -

15 The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the NATIONS will be angry (wrathed), but God also will pour upon them His wrath ... - the Word is God, understand? - and He will destroy them which destroy the earth. earth.

Revelation 2:v.26-27
26 He that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the END(1Cor.15:v.24to26), to him will I give Power over the nations:

27 And he shall RULE them with a Rod of Iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.- God - The Word

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
\

Salutations....
84 year old from Brazil......
Mind intact....obviously....
How are things in Brazil?
And how long have you been dabbling in end time predictions....

Mind intact? Oh The Word is God. Yes, the Word is God.

Spiritually speaking -God is Spirit-, according to the Word of God, the United States of Brazil along with other countries located in the South America, they are one of the 7 heads of the monstrous man Beast of the sea-
Revelation 13:v.1-, upon which the Great Whore rides - that is the Roman Catholic Church of around 2,000 years old, and this region is one of the satanic seven heads of the man Beast of the sea that will be wounded to death from now on.

And because of that, ANOTHER satanic Beast will manifest in the Devil's World - Revelation 13: v.11-14 -
then THERE WILL BE TWO MONSTRUOUS BEASTS in the World of Devil.

11 And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth
(a dry land- the land of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Israel) ; and he has two horns like a lamb (a false lamb, of course, and he speaks as a Dragon-the red Dragon).

12 And he (will) exercise(s) all the power of the FIRST Beast
(Beast of sea) before him, and(will) cause(s) the earth- Israel - and them which dwell therein (dominated by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism) to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. - with the help of the powerful false messiah -Rev.13:v.2-4 -

13 And he (will) do(es) great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth-
Israel-, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a Sword -by the Word of God -, and did live. (Yeah, the Beast of sea-the Papacy, with his Great Whore which rides upon Him-the Roman Catholic Church-, will be helped by the Dragon - who is the powerful FALSE MESSIAH of the Jews, the red Dragon, and he will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority, then all the world will be wondered after the Beast, because this one of his 7 heads - South America- as it were wounded to death, in fact his deadly wound will be healed with the help of the false messiah).

4 And they will worship the Dragon which gave power unto the Beast
(unto the Beast of sea) : and they (will)worshipp(ed) the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast?-unto the Beast of sea? who is able to make war with him? - with the Papacy?

5 And there was(will be) given unto him-
unto the Beast of sea- a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and Power was(will be) given unto him to continue forty and two months.- 42 months are the FIRST half of the last week-Daniel 9:v.27-ruled by the Beast of Rome who received from the FALSE MESSIAH of the Jews his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority-Revelation 13:v.2-5. Then, in the second period of the week, the second half, will rule the satanic false messiah of the Jews - John 5: v.43-47 and Revelation 13: v.11-18, and the Abomination of Desolation will be established in Israel, because
God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, that they all might be damned who believed not the truth -believed not in JESUS-, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Daniel 12:v.11-12
11 From the time that ...the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: Matt.24

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Be careful and get ready

Revelation 21:v.8 - 8 But the fearful(cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

01 27-2021 is the TWENTY SEVENTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

Be careful and get ready

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
So you do not believe that all the events that took place are not history at all? You do not believe in Noah and the flood? The Tower of Babel? King David?

What I meant and I preach to the world is that the biblical events are not mere tales of history, as you and all people like you believe. What God revealed to Moses about Noah and the flood, after have passed around 2,500 years or two Days and half of works, it has nothing to do with tales of history. The Most High and Almighty God is not a Story- teller as you are thinking, erroneously.

God had worked two Days and half - 2,500 years - when He revealed to Moses
His Plan of Restoration of all things in 6,000 years or 6 Days of 1,000 years, since the rebellion and fallen that occurred in Eden.

What God showed to Moses after two and half millennia of works is:

1 - a description of everything that the Old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan had done, and he did continue to do still after the corruption of Gods' sons, and;

2 - also the description of all things He -God- had done up to that point, according His Work Plan called Genesis,
I highlight the description of Genealogy until Noah-Genesis 5- after Abel be killed by the Devil - and the corruption of God's sons, and the flood, and how God saved Noah and his family .

What was exposed above has nothing to do with history, but the Power, and Love, and Wisdom, and the Greatness, and much more than this words mean, of our Loved God, Father of our Lord JESUS Christ.

It sounds like you believe these are tales to teach us something. Well why should any believer accept your opinion among the hundreds of others who offer different opinions in the name of Lord . Why should we reject the historicity of SCipture?

What you have written is your opinion as always you do, but what I have written has nothing to do with opinion, but revelation. The Word is God, understand? Yes, the Holy Scripture is God, the book of Scripture-the Bible- the Word of God, it is God, understand? Is it hard for you to understand this? See this one example, as follow:

The Word-
that is God-the Holy Scriptures-the Bible- He said by His servant Isaiah, as says the Word -Isaiah 7:v.14- this after have passed around 3,300 years after Adam, that He Himself -the Word- would be MAKE FLESH in the womb of a virgin, and after have passed around 700 years, even in the END of the fourth Day and beginning of the fifth Day, the Word-God-the Holy Scriptures-the Bible- became flesh in the womb of a virgin, as He Himself had determined and revealed centuries ago by the mouth of His prophet Isaiah, understand? Yeah, the Word is God.

JESUS said: Mattew 11:v.27
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,
and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. Alleluuiaaaa!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I meant and I preach to the world is that the biblical events are not mere tales of history, as you and all people like you believe. What God revealed to Moses about Noah and the flood, after have passed around 2,500 years or two Days and half of works, it has nothing to do with tales of history. The Most High and Almighty God is not a Story- teller as you are thinking, erroneously.

Well if you were a prophet of God you would not have born false witness of me! YOu have deliberately lied about what I believeby committing the sin of presumptuousness

What you have written is your opinion as always you do, but what I have written has nothing to do with opinion, but revelation. The Word is God, understand? Yes, the Holy Scripture is God, the book of Scripture-the Bible- the Word of God, it is God, understand? Is it hard for you to understand this? See this one example, as follow:

Well I have a more sure word of REvelation- Teh bible.

I will give you one reply to repent of your bearing false witness. If not I will put you on ignore and you can keep bearing false witness of me all you wish. I just wish not to lower myself to try to defend myself against your carnal charges.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Well if you were a prophet of God you would not have born false witness of me! YOu have deliberately lied about what I believeby committing the sin of presumptuousness
Well I have a more sure word of REvelation- Teh bible.

I will give you one reply to repent of your bearing false witness. If not I will put you on ignore and you can keep bearing false witness of me all you wish. I just wish not to lower myself to try to defend myself against your carnal charges.

That is your opinion as always do. But what prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?. The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must render an account.

Be careful or get ready