Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion as always do. But what prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?. The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must render an account.

Be careful or get ready

So I take it then that the Bible is not that important to you? Based on what your writing implies, you seem to rely on what you consider direct revelation from god and not the bible as the final authority.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well guys they deleted my thread on Do we need to talk.

Don't take it personal. I don't know if you caught one of the last posts, but there was some real *stuff* and I'm guessing that, plus some "circular-discussions" were contributors.

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So here's where our LIBERTY is going, -- and we shouldn't be surprised:

10 Years in Prison for a Meme?
10 Years in Prison for a Meme?
22 hours ago​

... but what I have trouble with, is believing that these things would occur and NOT BE IN THE TRIBULATION.

ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing. :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion as always do. But what prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?. The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must render an account.

Be careful or get ready

YOu can keep on without me knowing. You are now on my ignore list. It may mean othing to you, but to me it means I find you a very dishonorable person to discuss and debate with.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
YOu can keep on without me knowing. You are now on my ignore list. It may mean othing to you, but to me it means I find you a very dishonorable person to discuss and debate with.

God is light -> the Word is God <-, and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the Truth: But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.