God does not drag all....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Jordan:
Man has no Free Will? LOL! Do you have children? If so, did you take your kids to school or did you chose not to? Did you play with them, or did you chose not to? Did you feed them or did you choose not to?How about this? On this very forum on Christianity Board. Did you decide to read this post, or did you chose not to read this post?
You had no choice but to post this, you have no free will. Don't you see??God made you post this, to show Benoni that he is wrong. God used you Jordan, to help Benoni in the error of his ways. You had no choice. Jesus Is Lord.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
jordon says:
Your Elect doctrine is not God's Elect Doctrine... I hate Calvinism with a passion.
Then you Hate the God of the bible.. lk 18: 7And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes true he does avenge his Elect but know one knows if they an Elect until they overcome to the End ... claiming just because you believe your of the Elect/over-comers is a lie ..... The whole world follows after the beast believing he is Christ ..until you get passed this point .You are not of the Elect ....... Mat 7:21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. These are those that thought they they were following God but were not. This is not written to unbelievers but believers. How dare you claim to be of the Elect when the Events that will prove who they are have even occurred yet .... PRIDE, ARROGANCE is what this is and God hates it. So your claim that because you believe you are Elect is wrong arrogant against Gods Word and false claim .... You are not of the Elect when you twist Gods word to your own ego as all Calvinists do their ego's will condemn them because they only hear words the stroke their own pride and call it of God .... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Christina;72495]Yes true he does avenge his Elect but know one knows if they an Elect until they overcome to the End ... claiming just because you believe your of the Elect/over-comers is a lie ..... The whole world follows after the beast believing he is Christ ..until you get passed this point .You are not of the Elect ....... [URL=http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&v=23&t=KJV#comm/21][COLOR=#0000ff]Mat 7:21[/COLOR][/URL][B]Not every one that saith unto me said:
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. These are those that thought they they were following God but were not. This is not written to unbelievers but believers. How dare you claim to be of the Elect when the Events that will prove who they are have even occurred yet .... PRIDE, ARROGANCE is what this is and God hates it. So your claim that because you believe you are Elect is wrong arrogant against Gods Word and false claim .... You are not of the Elect when you twist Gods word to your own ego as all Calvinists do their ego's will condemn them because they only hear words the stroke their own pride and call it of God .... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me
Let me add notice God says but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Not dont worry I will do it for you .... everyone has free will and must doeth it of his choice ... many are called but few are chosen just you may have been called doesnt guantee you a thing ...why because of free will many will chose to not do their fathers will and either will follow antchrist or be condemned for their false preaching/teaching as these are judged first because they led his sheep astray. This is you with your calvanistic lie that litterly undermines and denies the whole message of of Gods Word ....

gumby

May 29, 2009
I personally have a problem with the theory, god dosnt force or drag anyone to him. God knows the elect who would choose him and not betray him even when the antichrist comes but as for forcing or draging god loves his children to much to force them to love him.

pocaiesc

May 26, 2009
soon WI
I'm not gonna say a whole lot but i think this verse says it all 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise as some men count slackness but is long suffering to us-ward not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
God's idea of election was never meant to be an exclusive salvation for the benefit of just a few. Election, as clearly portrayed by God's dealing with Abraham, shows it to be more on the line of political election. In other words, it is a part of God's government, a hierarchy of authority levels on the earth. God elects men to fill those positions of authority in order to serve mankind. Election and calling determines one's ability to serve mankind, for God equips His servants to do the job He calls them to do. Hence, the highest callings are upon those who are servants of all. All authority comes with an equal measureof responsibility. This is because authority is not a privilege to be enjoyed in and of itself. It has a purpose. It is given in order to empower men to bless others with salvation (in its broadest sense). And so God's election cannot be viewed as most people have in the past. God does NOT elect a few to be saved, and elect others to be tormented or annihilated eternally. Rather, He elects a few to bring the blessings and the word of reconciliation to the greater mass of people. And so God elected one man, Abraham, and his descendants after him as a beginning point. God's plan was to employ them first to bring His Word and His Spirit to the rest of the world, to "all the families of the earth." Of course, over the years many of them came to view themselves as slave owners, rather than as servants of God called to serve humanity. This is unfortunate, and such people will find themselves unemployed in the coming age of Tabernacles. God is not looking for rulers; He is looking for servants. Four hundred years after Abraham's call, God made another covenant under Moses in order to establish accountability in the restoration process. In other words, it was not in God's plan to save all of man- kind by putting away the law and ignoringtheir disobedience. God established the lawcovenant in order that we might know thatHe will bring all men into accountability. Hewill certainly restore all of mankind, but not apart from the judgments of the law. The purpose of the law is to teach and train mankind by means of discipline, so that men may grow up into the full maturity of the stature of Christ. This is surely a wise and marvelous plan, lest men be rewarded for rebellion and dis-obedience. Logabe

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Of course man has a freewill or choice when it comes to the little things. BUT....Did you choose you're parent's?Did you choose you're color of skin, you're race?Did you choose you're where you were born, the ecomomics of you're family, what country you were born in?Well man cannot choose or have a freewill to choose his salvation.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Amen christian... That is what you call "SPIRITUAL hail"
Christina;72495]Yes true he does avenge his Elect but know one knows if they an Elect until they overcome to the End ... claiming just because you believe your of the Elect/over-comers is a lie ..... The whole world follows after the beast believing he is Christ ..until you get passed this point .You are not of the Elect ....... [URL=http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&v=23&t=KJV#comm/21][COLOR=#0000ff]Mat 7:21[/COLOR][/URL][B]Not every one that saith unto me said:
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. These are those that thought they they were following God but were not. This is not written to unbelievers but believers. How dare you claim to be of the Elect when the Events that will prove who they are have even occurred yet .... PRIDE, ARROGANCE is what this is and God hates it. So your claim that because you believe you are Elect is wrong arrogant against Gods Word and false claim .... You are not of the Elect when you twist Gods word to your own ego as all Calvinists do their ego's will condemn them because they only hear words the stroke their own pride and call it of God .... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
No one can choice Christ; He chooses/drags them; oh I am know there were men who choose to follow Jesus, just like I am sure you choose to follow what ever religion you follow. But that that is not what I am speaking about. When it comes to God’s will with salvation or any other situation involving God’s will; God draws you. In fact He draws them (Gk) drag. I like the word force. If freewill or choice is an option how about showing all of us using God’s Word not opinion based.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Big Amen.Who are God’s elect? The Overcomers. There are two types of people in the Book of Revelation; the Overcomer and everyone else. Just because you are heir to salvation does not make you the elect. Notice there is a distinction between the great multitudes BEFORE the throne (Rev. 7:9) in comparison to the overcomer who Christ will grant to sit with me on my throne (Rev. 3:21) . Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;Rev. 3: 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 2:11He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.There are two types of people in the Book of Revelation, those who overcome and those who do not. The second death is a process for all of us who have not overcome now; it is a spiritual process. Revelation 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
logabe;72523]God said:
[/COLOR][/B], for God equips His servants to do the job He calls them to do. Hence, the highest callings are upon those who are servants of all. All authority comes with an equal measureof responsibility. This is because authority is not a privilege to be enjoyed in and of itself. It has a purpose. It is given in order to empower men to bless others with salvation (in its broadest sense). And so God's election cannot be viewed as most people have in the past. God does NOT elect a few to be saved, and elect others to be tormented or annihilated eternally. Rather, He elects a few to bring the blessings and the word of reconciliation to the greater mass of people. And so God elected one man, Abraham, and his descendants after him as a beginning point. God's plan was to employ them first to bring His Word and His Spirit to the rest of the world, to "all the families of the earth." Of course, over the years many of them came to view themselves as slave owners, rather than as servants of God called to serve humanity. This is unfortunate, and such people will find themselves unemployed in the coming age of Tabernacles. God is not looking for rulers; He is looking for servants. Four hundred years after Abraham's call, God made another covenant under Moses in order to establish accountability in the restoration process. In other words, it was not in God's plan to save all of man- kind by putting away the law and ignoringtheir disobedience. God established the lawcovenant in order that we might know thatHe will bring all men into accountability. Hewill certainly restore all of mankind, but not apart from the judgments of the law. The purpose of the law is to teach and train mankind by means of discipline, so that men may grow up into the full maturity of the stature of Christ. This is surely a wise and marvelous plan, lest men be rewarded for rebellion and dis-obedience. Logabe

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
benoi says:
Who are God’s elect? The Overcomers.
Yes, and who are the overcomer's ? rom 8: 37Nay, in all these things we [The elect] are more than conquerors through him that loved us. Those whom God Loves.. The word conquerors is the greek word: hypernikaō which means: to be more than a conqueror, to gain a surpassing victory The word conqueror has the same root as overcome: so overcomer's, conquerors are those for whom God Loves through Christ Jesus..the elect of course..

gumby

May 29, 2009
I will gladly prove my points through scripture, Romans 3:22, Romans 5:19, Romans 8:2 and Revelation 21:6. I will pray very hard for you that you find gods will and path for you.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
It is to the overcomers that the glorious promises are given, for they follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth, have partaken of His mind and of His will, and thus are equipped to reign in His kingdom. Thus to them it is said: "To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Rev. 2:7. "He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death." Rev. 2:11. "To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it." Rev. 2:17. "He that overcometh and keepeth My works to the end, to him will I give/wnw over the nations, and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessel of the potter shall they be broken to shivers even as I received of My Father, and I will give him the morning star." Rev. 2:26-28. "He that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God and he shall go no more out and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name." Rev. 3:12, 13. "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne even as I overcame and am set down with My Father in His throne." Rev. 3:21. "He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
There are many believers some 30, 60 fold; (but then you have the 100 fold) 30, 60 fold are addressed in Great multitude before the throne...THEY ARE NOT THE OVERCOMERS... They are not the ones who"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus". Philippians 3:13-15 (King James Version)13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;These people are blessed by their white robes which speaks of purity; but they will not rule and reign on the throne like the overcomers.Rev. 3: 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He (singular) that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. .

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
More like who God calls; God loves all His creationHis servants shall serve Him: And they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their foreheads." (Revelation 22:3-4). There will be no divided allegiance. There will be no divided interests-- His, and theirs. For His name, His character, all that He is shall be fully written in their foreheads. "I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people." (Hebrews 8:10). Not only are the first fruits of the new covenant generation called a SEED, and called a SERVANT, but they are also referred to as "Mine elect." The word literally means: to be chosen. And never is the operation of NEW COVENANT GRACE seen more clearly, than when it comes to God's choosing a people for Himself. "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16). We are chosen-- not because of anything in us, no merit, no desirableness, for we all have "sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Nevertheless, in mercy He says, "Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain." (John 15:16). He blinds whom He blinds, and He chooses whom He wills, not on a whim, nor with caprice, but in infinite wisdom, as He works all things together after the counsel of His own will, and with a view towards the goal when ultimately "in Christ shall ALL be made alive." Praise His name!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
God loves all His creation
No He doesnt, He Loves His elect not the workers of Iniquity, the devils seed ps 5: 5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Rev. 2:7. "He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death." Rev. 2:11. "To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it." Rev. 2:17. "He that overcometh and keepeth My works to the end, to him will I give/wnw over the nations, and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessel of the potter shall they be broken to shivers even as I received of My Father, and I will give him the morning star." To be an overcomer/Elect one must make it to the End ...The End of what ?the tribulation the End of this age without following Antichrist ..... Until then no one knows who is an overcomer ....and anybody can become one .... Just because many are called .....few will be chosen ...being called doesnt guarantee anyone anything reguardless of what some here insist ...........You all have free will as to whether one follows that calling .... God only calls its up to us to answer ....answer right you become an over comer..Just stomping your feet and saying well God calls so Im an elect/overcomer wont cut it. They are called overcomers becauae they have overcome a thing ...not because God called ....