God gives His People the Victory !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
1 cor 15: 57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. The word victory is the greek word: nikos which means: 1) victory2) to utterly vanquish This victory encompasses all of the elects enemies, the world, the flesh, and devil.. This victory given includes even our [ the elect] Faith per 1 jn 5: 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. So Faith that overcometh the World, comes through Jesus christ our Lord per 1 cor 15 57.. Its only through being born of God that we have this Faith, and being born of God is through Jesus christ shedding upon the elect spiritual renewal of the Holy Ghost per titus 3: 5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; This Sovereign Act of Jesus christ gives us [ the elect] the victory ! We are more than overcomers through Him that Loved us..

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Victory? What victory?

Has God given us victory? If so, what have we done with it? NOTHING!!!!

I've written it before and I'll write it again. America is under judgment of the Most High.

Disagree?

Begin with more than 55 million abortions;
Scripture records God's hatred of the sacrifice of children to the god Molech. Has the Almighty suddenly changed His tune because America has a pretty flag and a few churches (all of which are either deeply in debt or following false gospels)(1).

National denial and hatred of God;
Our media, our entertainment, our school systems universities and text books, our professional institutions and our government is full of either the atheist mockery of God or full throttle suppression of the fear of God. We have been warned repeatedly and in no uncertain terms, yet we flaunt our national hubris in the face of God Himself (2).

The Rise of Fascist extremism;
In the face of the denial of God we have rejected our own liberty, integrity and honor at home. America is up for sale to the highest bidder and con artist. Abroad we have lost the respect of the community of nations. We teeter on the verge of economic collapse and the wisdom we've prayed for our leaders to be given has been used to betray us. Our government is no longer of, by and for the people. It is government bought by mega corporations, the military and the financial cartel.

"Any individual who is able to raise [enough money] to be considered presidential is not going to be much use to the people at large. He will represent...whatever moneyed entities are paying for him.... Hence, the sense of despair throughout the land as incomes fall, businesses fail and there is no redress."
- GORE VIDAL

The land of the free and the hope of the oppressed has itself become an international oppressor. American citizens who once shuddered at the thought of NAZI atrocities now embrace them. Torture of enemy POWs is acceptable. Invasion of foreign countries that have done us no harm or insult is viewed as patriotic.(3)

The most highly decorated Marine Corps General in US history, Smedley D. Butler understood all too well the real nature of the US Marine Corps and US foreign policy in general when he concluded after his retirement in 1931 that;
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service, and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism."

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disegards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven iself hath ordained."
- George Washington April 30, 1789 NYC (dedication of the nation)

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA, HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

(1) false gospel reference here is to apostasy of legitimate institutional franchise Christian denominations;
passive indifference to God, denial of the Bible as THE Word of God, the prosperity gospel, the happiness gospel, denial of Christ as THE Son of God, denial of the necessity of the Second Birth, personal development & motivational speeches vs. spiritual awakening, love of pleasure rather than love of God, denial of the power of religion, etc.

(2) re: The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn Front Line Press

(3) Every single conflict since 1945 has been illegal according to our own American law. In 1948 the National Security Act was passed shifting war making powers from congress (Constitutional mandate) to POTUS. What do you call a person who destroys private property, threatens innocent people and murders on a mega scale? By any law of any land such a person, such a nation, is criminal. Yet despite these crimes perpetrated in violation of our own law American Christians say and do NOTHING.