God is God and He is good....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is God and He is good;

To experience, know and see God’s hand in life... The blessings of having such eyes that see...To go through our day with our eyes fixed on Christ...Come what may, to have our heart fixed on His love and Grace pointed towards us....To only look for what is the righteous and good thing in all things...To forgive all, to love all, to hope all, to know Him a little more today than yesterday, puts a hope in tomorrow that blesses the heart today....Knowing that if our hearts stay towards Him tomorrow will be a more of Him day...Oh the blessings of such a heart set...

For His heart is towards us as long as today is called today...For God is God and He is good and that goodness is pointed towards each and every one of us...To experience such we need to just want, desire and trust in that Love and Goodness of God pointed towards us..

Oh to have a heart that could see into the mystery of the Love and Goodness of God pointed towards us....

Just love and goodness be our hearts towards all, because He first loved us..

A fellow receiver of His love, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God is God and He is good;

To experience, know and see God’s hand in life... The blessings of having such eyes that see...To go through our day with our eyes fixed on Christ...Come what may, to have our heart fixed on His love and Grace pointed towards us....To only look for what is the righteous and good thing in all things...To forgive all, to love all, to hope all, to know Him a little more today than yesterday, puts a hope in tomorrow that blesses the heart today....Knowing that if our hearts stay towards Him tomorrow will be a more of Him day...Oh the blessings of such a heart set...

For His heart is towards us as long as today is called today...For God is God and He is good and that goodness is pointed towards each and every one of us...To experience such we need to just want, desire and trust in that Love and Goodness of God pointed towards us..

Oh to have a heart that could see into the mystery of the Love and Goodness of God pointed towards us....

Just love and goodness be our hearts towards all, because He first loved us..

A fellow receiver of His love, Not me
@Not me Romans 2 also says that it's 'the goodness of God that leadeth thee to repentance...'

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Not me Romans 2 also says that it's 'the goodness of God that leadeth thee to repentance...'

And I think that you have missed the point completely of the OP. Yes, we can think that God does lead us, but the reality is that He draws us to seek Him. God respects us to much that He would make the decision for us to Love Him and repent of our iniquities. That decision is still ours to make and chose to do, but what joy there is in Heaven when we make that choice.

Reactions: mjrhealth