God kills Hypocrites and Takes them Home. He will not be Mocked.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We won’t have free will in heaven?
What is "free will"?

You can choose what you want . . . to a point. You can choose within your nature. You cannot choose to swim to the bottom of the sea. You cannot choose to become different person. You are who and what you are, and you can only choose within that.

I cannot choose to buy a Cadillac, or a mansion. I can't choose to get pregnant.

Furthermore, you can only choose from available options. I can't choose to have a stagosourous steak. I can't choose to drink water from the Pishon.

So the real question is what will be your nature in the resurrection, and what will be your options?

2 Peter 3:13 KJV
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:27 KJV
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 Corinthians 15:53-54 KJV
53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Philippians 3:20-21 KJV
20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

What is the difference between men and angels? God lives in His redeemed of humanity.

Much love!

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This seems to be a commonly overlooked fact.

Much love!

Agree, among a plethora of other overlooked facts!
This forum has been an eye-opener for me, rather pointing to the dubious success of govt’s taking over the schools and removing any semblance of God.

Reactions: marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What is "free will"?

You can choose what you want . . . to a point. You can choose within your nature. You cannot choose to swim to the bottom of the sea. You cannot choose to become different person. You are who and what you are, and you can only choose within that.

I cannot choose to buy a Cadillac, or a mansion. I can't choose to get pregnant.

Furthermore, you can only choose from available options. I can't choose to have a stagosourous steak. I can't choose to drink water from the Pishon.

So the real question is what will be your nature in the resurrection, and what will be your options?

2 Peter 3:13 KJV
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:27 KJV
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 Corinthians 15:53-54 KJV
53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Philippians 3:20-21 KJV
20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

What is the difference between men and angels? God lives in His redeemed of humanity.

Much love!
@marks Good verses there. What is often forgotten - and as Ephesians 2 bears out - that humanity is fallen, and this includes the will ('fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind'). This requires nothing less than the intervention of Divine grace in Christ, as Ephesians so wonderfully points out.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree, among a plethora of other overlooked facts!
This forum has been an eye-opener for me, rather pointing to the dubious success of govt’s taking over the schools and removing any semblance of God.
And critical thinking!

Much love!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And critical thinking!

Much love!

Right! Doesn’t that term sound so flattering...but seriously, AS IF an ignorant person would just “think long and hard”, the TRUTH will appear...(right after they have been instructed the acceptable conclusion). Groomed tactics.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am well aware of WHO the Lord SENT. IF you have some evidence of me objecting to WHOM the Lord SENT, you can warn and challenge me at that time.
Those Others?
Pretty confident that is a conundrum that plagues the people at large.
* Seems pretty commonplace for individuals to “claim” the Lord sent them, yet their words, philosophies and teachings do not “line up” with the Lords Word.
* Additionally, very strange, (a conniving trickery of deceit IMV), when men pose themselves as Lord Sent, while bashing reliance on Scripture.

Just saying, Gods Word First, caution to what men claim.

Great! How do you identify those sent Taken?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great! How do you identify those sent Taken?

Matt 10: (Jesus sent 12 named)
[1] And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
[2] Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
[3] Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
[4] Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
[5] These twelve Jesus sent forth,
and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
[6] But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

* Noting...Judas Iscariot, served as Treasurer of the disciples funds, betrayed Jesus, hung himself, thus no account of him having continued going out Serving the Lord.
* Noting...as Judas was a betrayer, caution applies to others presuming to Serve the Lord God.
(Consider subsequent post regarding # 3).

Matt 12: (God sent Jesus)
[17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
[18] Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Luke 10: (Jesus sent 70 unnamed) (Few unnamed laborers to send more.)
[1] After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
[2] Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
[3] Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Acts 9: (Jesus sends Saul/Paul)
[10] And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
[11] And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
[12] And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
[13] Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
[14] And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
[15] But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

1) Specific NAMED are SENT.
2) Unnamed Laborers are SENT.
3) Expectation of more Laborers to be SENT.

# 1 & 2 Have their Preaching and Accounts recorded in Scripture.

# 3 reveals an ongoing expectation of Laborers. <—-> That I would say are unnamed of the general population:
* “that” may or may not assume “TITLES”, (Preacher, Bishop, Deacon, Teacher, Minister, etc.)
* “that” may or may not LABOR with the Word of God in their mouth.(Truth verifiable in Scripture, Doctrines verifiable in Scripture;
OR:
Philosophers Truths, Man-made Doctrinal Truths, Not verifiable in Scriptures.)

* HOW TO KNOW...about #3?...IF they are Godly Sent?
* BY their assumed “TITLES”? No.
* BY Whatever they SAY? No.
* BY Verifying WHAT THEY SAY, IS the SAME of that WHICH Scripture DOES SAY? Yes.

* WHY bother to VERIFY?
* BECAUSE the Scripture REVEALS one being SEEN WITH JESUS...
WAS a fraud, and betrayer.
* BECAUSE as Scripture WARNS to expect...
False teachers...2 Pet 2:1
False chirst’s, ... False prophets...Mark 13:22 - Matt 24:24

Does that satisfy your question?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is no such thing as a “Saved unrighteous sinner”, as @robert derrick claims.

Those who HAVE received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, willingly laid down their own life unto death with Christ Jesus, Are forgiven, Are soul saved, Are quickened, Are indwelt with the Holy Spirit of God.
Their ROCK solid relationship with the Lord God Almighty is ASSURED Forever.

It is a Fulfilled Covenant Between that ONE man and the ONE Lord God Almighty.

However MEN have been FALSELY taught, THAT ROCK solid relationship is constantly in DANGER, by, through, of their relationships BETWEEN and AMONG men.

I did not form a relationship WITH GOD...to believe in men, have faith in men, trust men, like men, follow men, praise me, worship men, pray to men....
Yup, in full agreement
J.

Reactions: Taken

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 10: (Jesus sent 12 named)
[1] And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
[2] Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
[3] Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
[4] Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
[5] These twelve Jesus sent forth,
and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
[6] But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

* Noting...Judas Iscariot, served as Treasurer of the disciples funds, betrayed Jesus, hung himself, thus no account of him having continued going out Serving the Lord.
* Noting...as Judas was a betrayer, caution applies to others presuming to Serve the Lord God.
(Consider subsequent post regarding # 3).

Matt 12: (God sent Jesus)
[17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
[18] Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Luke 10: (Jesus sent 70 unnamed) (Few unnamed laborers to send more.)
[1] After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
[2] Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
[3] Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Acts 9: (Jesus sends Saul/Paul)
[10] And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
[11] And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
[12] And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
[13] Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
[14] And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
[15] But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

1) Specific NAMED are SENT.
2) Unnamed Laborers are SENT.
3) Expectation of more Laborers to be SENT.

# 1 & 2 Have their Preaching and Accounts recorded in Scripture.

# 3 reveals an ongoing expectation of Laborers. <—-> That I would say are unnamed of the general population:
* “that” may or may not assume “TITLES”, (Preacher, Bishop, Deacon, Teacher, Minister, etc.)
* “that” may or may not LABOR with the Word of God in their mouth.(Truth verifiable in Scripture, Doctrines verifiable in Scripture;
OR:
Philosophers Truths, Man-made Doctrinal Truths, Not verifiable in Scriptures.)

* HOW TO KNOW...about #3?...IF they are Godly Sent?
* BY their assumed “TITLES”? No.
* BY Whatever they SAY? No.
* BY Verifying WHAT THEY SAY, IS the SAME of that WHICH Scripture DOES SAY? Yes.

* WHY bother to VERIFY?
* BECAUSE the Scripture REVEALS one being SEEN WITH JESUS...
WAS a fraud, and betrayer.
* BECAUSE as Scripture WARNS to expect...
False teachers...2 Pet 2:1
False chirst’s, ... False prophets...Mark 13:22 - Matt 24:24

Does that satisfy your question?

Obviously most of those you mentioned is of no consequence to us, correct? However your number 3 does apply today, and that of course was my question, how do you identify them? Jesus said his disciples can be identified by their fruits, so what are those fruits sir?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Obviously most of those you mentioned is of no consequence to us, correct? However your number 3 does apply today, and that of course was my question, how do you identify them? Jesus said his disciples can be identified by their fruits, so what are those fruits sir?
who's the "us"
J.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gal 5:
[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
[23] Meekness, temperance
: against such there is no law.
[24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Then to your point: “identifying”.

“IF” we live “IN” the Spirit...applies to a “Converted” man.
For the Converted man “IN” the Spirit (ie IN Christ),
That man is instructed to also “WALK” ‘IN” the Spirit of God, which means:
...don’t dwell on VANITY, outside looks, (over the top hair, makeup, cosmetic surgeries, fashions), don’t PUT ON A SHOW, (ooh, ooh, someone can see, better be seen saying grace at a meal, praying over and over repetitious prayers...”looking” all pious for “others to see” and be impressed....<—- stuff like that...ie glory to the person for a “showing” of their vainness
...don’t provoke others, Encourage, tempt, instigate, poke in with intent to anger an other.
...don’t dwell on what an other has, (ENVY), that morphs into actually Wanting to take from the other What they Have and is Theirs. (Teeters on for example; oh, I would like a loving spouse like my friend has or oh, I want my friends spouse.)

[25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
[26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

How to notice the fruits in an other...
Are they loving, joyful, peaceful, long suffering, gentle, good, faithful, meek, tempered?

Or regularly hateful, gruff, stirring war and fighting, compassionate, exalting the Lord God above all things, or speak against God, Against His Word, His Doctrines, Over domineering, wavering? What is the other in agreement with and not.

And ^ there, you have to pay attention, To IF a person IS speaking for himself...or IF someone else is doing the Speaking “FOR THEM”, and “implying” that is their belief, when it isn’t.

Reactions: Johann

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is "free will"?

Much love!

Height of Freewill...
Choose you this day whom you shall SERVE.

Sure doesn’t sound like our present seated governing reps, WHO demand, mandate, the People must SERVE THEM, according to THEIR Dictations.
( You have to mask, you have to get jabs, you can or must speak now, you can not speak now, you have to buy this, you can not buy that, on and on in EVERY aspect of ones life, property, family —-> spying, monitoring, prohibiting, conniving, punishing, forcing...
while singing let freedom ring. :rolleyes:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who's the "us"
J.

Modern day Christians Joe. He mentioned many in the Bible, of course all of them have no interaction with us today. Christians become Christians through Jesus' disciples of today, not then.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 5:
[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
[23] Meekness, temperance
: against such there is no law.
[24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Then to your point: “identifying”.

“IF” we live “IN” the Spirit...applies to a “Converted” man.
For the Converted man “IN” the Spirit (ie IN Christ),
That man is instructed to also “WALK” ‘IN” the Spirit of God, which means:
...don’t dwell on VANITY, outside looks, (over the top hair, makeup, cosmetic surgeries, fashions), don’t PUT ON A SHOW, (ooh, ooh, someone can see, better be seen saying grace at a meal, praying over and over repetitious prayers...”looking” all pious for “others to see” and be impressed....<—- stuff like that...ie glory to the person for a “showing” of their vainness
...don’t provoke others, Encourage, tempt, instigate, poke in with intent to anger an other.
...don’t dwell on what an other has, (ENVY), that morphs into actually Wanting to take from the other What they Have and is Theirs. (Teeters on for example; oh, I would like a loving spouse like my friend has or oh, I want my friends spouse.)

[25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
[26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

How to notice the fruits in an other...
Are they loving, joyful, peaceful, long suffering, gentle, good, faithful, meek, tempered?

Or regularly hateful, gruff, stirring war and fighting, compassionate, exalting the Lord God above all things, or speak against God, Against His Word, His Doctrines, Over domineering, wavering? What is the other in agreement with and not.

And ^ there, you have to pay attention, To IF a person IS speaking for himself...or IF someone else is doing the Speaking “FOR THEM”, and “implying” that is their belief, when it isn’t.

Yes sir, the fruitages of the spirit are identifiers, how bout Jn 13:34,35 Taken? Of the denominations who have love among themselves, working good toward all but especially those related to them in the faith Gal 6:10?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes sir, the fruitages of the spirit are identifiers, how bout Jn 13:34,35 Taken? Of the denominations who have love among themselves, working good toward all but especially those related to them in the faith Gal 6:10?

There is according to God, His Order and Way...
Men provide for their families, OF the world simply means, food, shelter.
OF God means, poor in spirit.

Men have a natural instinct to Love their families...
Love A God you can not See or Hear, greater than ALL things?
Love your Enemies, Strangers you know not?

Tall Order and Way of God? Eh?

I DO love the Lord my God greater than ALL things.
I DO love my enemies, strangers I know not.
....And I DO NOT take one ounce of Credit for that Ability.
....All Credit (imo) is ALL by, through, of the Spirit of God than dwells IN me.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OSAS teaches a real beauty.

When OSAS unrighteous sinners get really out of hand, so that their 'witness' of Jesus gets just too problematic, then God simply will NOT be mocked, and so just kills their bodies and takes them home to heaven.

Now, that is a doctrine worth dying for.

"You see that Father??! That son of yours is way, way out of control! Why, I'll show him a thing or two!! I will NOT be mocked!!! I'll just snatch him here to heaven by the scruff of his neck, and give that devilish brother of mine a real shellacking!!!!"
Mmm. Makes a mockery of the character of God and destroys the gospel.

Reactions: robert derrick

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. It is spot on.

The SAV-ED are SAV-ED.
My Having RECEIVED the Lords Gift of Salvation, HAS NOTHING to do with you, @robert derrick, @Robert Gwin, @VictoryinJesus, or anyone else.

I do NOT have to BELIEVE IN you, TRUST you, LIKE you, FOLLOW you, TALK to you, HANG out with you, Have a relationship with you, FAST, TITHE, GO to a Church, Bow to Statues, FOLLOW Traditions of men, FOLLOW Rituals of men...

My BONDED SET FOREVER relationship IS Established WITH the Lord God Almighty......AND WITH other men who have A BONDED SET FOREVER Established WITH the Lord God Almighty.

Y’all who FAIL to commit, continue to sin, are the same that can fall away FROM BELIEVING, at any moment and be the backstabber’s AGAINST the Converted, routinely seen on this forum.

You yourself said;

No, Christ Jesus’ Forever Salvation IS NOT contrary to Scripture, and no one cares about the simple logic of the Carnal Mind, that is Against God.
I think you and Robert are both right. No need to argue. Hypocrites will be lost. Your salvation is secure and eternal. Until you choose otherwise, like the hypocrites.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was not addressing that aspect.

But to address yours:

“Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.” (Romans 11:22-23)

“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering… For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins” (Hebrews 10:23-26)

Christ isn’t an endless supply of “forgiveness” tokens you can just plop into the salvation machine so you can continue to sin.
Agreed. It's a NT version of the the red heifer grazing in the back paddock to be called upon when needed. Like a get out of jail free card.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you and Robert are both right. No need to argue. Hypocrites will be lost. Your salvation is secure and eternal. Until you choose otherwise, like the hypocrites.

Disagree!

Do you comprehend, Be Diligent BEFORE you Choose, Because Once you CHOOSE AND COMMIT by YOUR WORD...it is permanent?

Choose you this day... Josh 24:15
Be diligent, Sure of your choice... 1 Pet 1:10
Give your true testimony...Rom 10:9
God shall check IF your testimony IS true...Jer 17:10
Lying unforgivable cast you off...Matt 12: 31
Make no choice? You are Against God...Matt 12:30

Choose you AND CONFESS To Serve God.....It’s permanent!
Give a False Testimony.........You Lied to God! Oops bye, bye to God.
Choose you to Serve Satan...it’s permanent! Oops, bye, bye to God.

You confuse, A man BELIEVING....WHICH CAN CHANGE
with TESTIFYING ones True Belief to God...WHICH CANNOT CHANGE

Your salvation is secure and eternal. Until you choose otherwise....

No. That does NOT APPLY to me...I CHOSE AND COMMITTED to my Choice. My choice AND Commitment IS KEPT secure FOREVER By Gods POWER!