God kills Hypocrites and Takes them Home. He will not be Mocked.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS teaches a real beauty.

When OSAS unrighteous sinners get really out of hand, so that their 'witness' of Jesus gets just too problematic, then God simply will NOT be mocked, and so just kills their bodies and takes them home to heaven.

Now, that is a doctrine worth dying for.

"You see that Father??! That son of yours is way, way out of control! Why, I'll show him a thing or two!! I will NOT be mocked!!! I'll just snatch him here to heaven by the scruff of his neck, and give that devilish brother of mine a real shellacking!!!!"

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just think of it folks. If life here on earth ever gets too hard to endure, then don't commit suicide by your own hand, but rather just go hog-wild with the devil, and name the name of Christ openly every chance you get, and God will be forced to take you home early.

So, eat, drink, and be exceeding merry in the name of Jesus loudly, and then you get to die early and go home to heaven.

If I really believed this kind of insanity, then why would I not get to heaven sooner than later, by getting into bed with the devil more and more as the day approaches?

For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

These are the same folks that say Paul declared he was still the chiefest of sinners after being saved by Jesus.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When OSAS unrighteous sinners get really out of hand, so that their 'witness' of Jesus gets just too problematic, then God simply will NOT be mocked, and so just kills their bodies and takes them home to heaven.

"You see that hypocrite Father??! Why, I'll show him a thing or two!! I will NOT be mocked!!! I'll just snatch him here to heaven by the scruff of his neck, and give him a real shellacking!!!!"

That is one thing I hate Rob, hypocrites. Sure all of us sin, but those who do not even try to live what they preach I have no respect for. I do respect others who are not of my faith who truly believe and live their faith, and I have a great disrespect for those of my faith who do not live it.

Like you said, they will receive their reward. The sad thing is sincerity is not what God looks for, rather He expects obedience, it is those who do His will that receive salvation Mat 7:21

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Saved Always Saved is so contrary to scripture and simple logic.

If they taught HOW to be Once Saved Always Saved I would not have an issue with many of them.

How to be OSAS is to be born again and ceasing from biblical sin.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.” (Luke 18:12-13)

Yes, that is the verse I thought of while reading this thread “spit on them” “those hypocrites”.

I’ve struggled with OSAS, more for it than against it. But then I’m stuck and if I had to assume what has riled y’all up about OSAS is the teaching we can do whatever we want while claiming Jesus as cover to eliminate “help me God! I’m a sinner!” Instead to settle into our old ways to keep them, and call it of God? So in some ways I can see why this thread calls “hypocrites”.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God kills Hypocrites and Takes them Home. He will not be Mocked.
OP ^

robert derrick

"VictoryinJesus Thank God I’m not like those hypocrites!

Will you forgive them ^^^ Lord?

Those who use your Name to taunt, persecute your flock that has laid down their life for you, with you Lord, that your blood has cleansed them, that your power has Saved their soul, that your power has Quickened their spirit, that your Spirit dwells IN them.....what do you say to them Lord?

Matt 7;
[
22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Oh, oh, your tithes, your fasting, your continuing in committing sin...:rolleyes:

Y’all wave your hand in Hail Jesus, while Preaching at every opportunity that the Lords Salvation IS AN UNTRUSTWORTHY FARCE and mocking the very men who have laid down their life with the Lord and received His Holy Baptism.
Y’all represent The height of hypocrisy.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"You see that hypocrite Father??! Why, I'll show him a thing or two!! I will NOT be mocked!!! I'll just snatch him here to heaven by the scruff of his neck, and give him a real shellacking!!!!"
That would be almost the entire body of Christians:rolleyes:

Reactions: marks

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I guess if we suddenly don't see you around here offending those little ones (Luke 17:2)...we'll know what happened.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s over-the-top @Taken.

No. It is spot on.

The SAV-ED are SAV-ED.
My Having RECEIVED the Lords Gift of Salvation, HAS NOTHING to do with you, @robert derrick, @Robert Gwin, @VictoryinJesus, or anyone else.

I do NOT have to BELIEVE IN you, TRUST you, LIKE you, FOLLOW you, TALK to you, HANG out with you, Have a relationship with you, FAST, TITHE, GO to a Church, Bow to Statues, FOLLOW Traditions of men, FOLLOW Rituals of men...

My BONDED SET FOREVER relationship IS Established WITH the Lord God Almighty......AND WITH other men who have A BONDED SET FOREVER Established WITH the Lord God Almighty.

Y’all who FAIL to commit, continue to sin, are the same that can fall away FROM BELIEVING, at any moment and be the backstabber’s AGAINST the Converted, routinely seen on this forum.

You yourself said;

No, Christ Jesus’ Forever Salvation IS NOT contrary to Scripture, and no one cares about the simple logic of the Carnal Mind, that is Against God.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus That verse shows the unconverted Pharisee trusting in the works of the law, not on confessioning his sins and believing the gospel (1 John 1:9).

(Imo) it is applicable…I might not be a Pharisee or lived back then, nor the one He spoke that to…but I can relate to getting too arrogant or uppity or lift up in my own opinion, where I become a snob snubbing my nose at another(which the action says I assume they are lesser than myself). Just an opinion…but the way I can do that is by building up my own idea of myself which deceives me that I am better than them. Higher, and them lower. Whether it is like a Pharisee who was convinced they were better (as He told them they loved the upper seats), or just simply saying “I do better, more than you.” Still the same thing, I think. Like “thank God I’m not like those Pharisees” when there are some things I do that resembles them…uppity “better than you” thinking.

Was ruling this morning about that finger pointing from the OT
Isaiah 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

what is vanity? Could it be the putting forth the finger and speaking of yourself…thank God I’m not like you! Which makes me think of who is the accuser? Could it be stabbing a put forth finger, which accused them before God night and day? Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be almost the entire body of Christians:rolleyes:

There is no such thing as a “Saved unrighteous sinner”, as @robert derrick claims.

Those who HAVE received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, willingly laid down their own life unto death with Christ Jesus, Are forgiven, Are soul saved, Are quickened, Are indwelt with the Holy Spirit of God.
Their ROCK solid relationship with the Lord God Almighty is ASSURED Forever.

It is a Fulfilled Covenant Between that ONE man and the ONE Lord God Almighty.

However MEN have been FALSELY taught, THAT ROCK solid relationship is constantly in DANGER, by, through, of their relationships BETWEEN and AMONG men.

I did not form a relationship WITH GOD...to believe in men, have faith in men, trust men, like men, follow men, praise me, worship men, pray to men....

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
There is no such thing as a “Saved unrighteous sinner”, as @robert derrick claims.

Those who HAVE received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, willingly laid down their own life unto death with Christ Jesus, Are forgiven, Are soul saved, Are quickened, Are indwelt with the Holy Spirit of God.
Their ROCK solid relationship with the Lord God Almighty is ASSURED Forever.

It is a Fulfilled Covenant Between that ONE man and the ONE Lord God Almighty.

However MEN have been FALSELY taught, THAT ROCK solid relationship is constantly in DANGER, by, through, of their relationships BETWEEN and AMONG men.

I did not form a relationship WITH GOD...to believe in men, have faith in men, trust men, like men, follow men, praise me, worship men, pray to men....
@Taken

I love that verse at Philippians 1.6:

" He that hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sure there is.

Know ye not what the scripture saith:

“Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” (Romans 6:12-14)

Notice the “ye”, “your”, and “you” words?

These are saved Christians that Paul is addressing that can become unrighteous again.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Imo) it is applicable…I might not be a Pharisee or lived back then, nor the one He spoke that to…but I can relate to getting too arrogant or uppity or lift up in my own opinion, where I become a snob snubbing my nose at another(which the action says I assume they are lesser than myself). Just an opinion…but the way I can do that is by building up my own idea of myself which deceives me that I am better than them. Higher, and them lower. Whether it is like a Pharisee who was convinced they were better (as He told them they loved the upper seats), or just simply saying “I do better, more than you.” Still the same thing, I think. Like “thank God I’m not like those Pharisees” when there are some things I do that resembles them…uppity “better than you” thinking.

Was ruling this morning about that finger pointing from the OT
Isaiah 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

what is vanity? Could it be the putting forth the finger and speaking of yourself…thank God I’m not like you! Which makes me think of who is the accuser? Could it be stabbing a put forth finger, which accused them before God night and day? Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

talking about OSAS …offensive is that Christ is used as a cloak for malice? Yea? Makes me wonder why the Pharisees are so admired for what they are not. Why do we latch on so tightly to the Pharisees failures …could it be to cover up our own by saying none is so rotten as them there Pharisees. Yet they were saying basically the same things “I go to this church”, “I’ve said the prayer”, “Have I gotten His name right”, “I fast”, “I speak in tongues”, “I’m a leader in the church”, “I go door to door”…”have I not saved those that are lost?”, “have I not preached the good news?” “Have I not converted sinners”, “have I not read the right version of the Bible” “have I not cast out demons in your name?” “Did I not belong to the right demonstration”? The right people?

Reactions: marks