God stories

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
You know when you have those religous experiences which just need to be shared. Theres somethign so tragic, or happy, or amazing, or impossible, or divine, or funny, or just so quirky about them you just have to share.Well here you go, our own little thread to share these storiesI'll go firsta couple weeks ago I was doubting whether God was really in control of my life. I was about to go to bed when as usual I had an urge to read the bible. well I really wasn't feeling like reading anything at the moment, so I resisted. So god suggested ( through thought) that I read just one verse. I laughed ( feeling rebelious) and challenged him, " how could you ever make your point with just one verse. well I opened the bible and the first verse I read was" and the man stared at the ground in amazement"for the next minute I couldn't stop staring at the ground, which in turned made me amazed. My trust in God was complete.well anyway that was one of my crazy stories of God.I have more to share ( and a heck of a lot more impressive)But I'll wait until you post your experiences up.your brother in christRyan FitzPS. I had another experience a couple hours ago and don't know what to make of it.Look in The thread " what where and why of the elect, for my posting of it. and give me your opinon thanks.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
My friends brother was in prison for half his life. He was falsely convicted, and was in prison for over (8 years I think), and he repented in prison. Since then, he's just been waiting patiently in spirit (so he told) but he was sick of the place. Last month, he had a feeling he would get out (the Holy Spirit probably told him). And my friend told me after our weekly get together prayer that God told him that He would get his brother out from prison. Last Friday, on my friends 18th birthday, his brother was released from prison.I can't really explain it so well, but if you were there, and you listened to his testimony, you would have been praising the Lord.