GOD virtues are better than Devil virtues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
indeed they are . can you say me it
Kind of like this?

Ga 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Ga 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Ga 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Ga 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Ga 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Ga 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
indeed they are . can you say me it
Amen! always In words and In Deeds,
What Does It Mean “Greater Is He That Is in Me”? This verse is a promise to everyone who has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. The reality is that all people face hardships, go through unexpected battles, and will encounter difficult or deceitful individuals. This verse gives confidence to Christians that God lives within them.

1 John Four:4

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Read full chapter

Love, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus