God's Grace keeps on giving the Blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course we can, and do. Just not the ceremonial laws fulfilled in Christ that those who were trying to guide the Galatians back to a mixture of Christianity and Judaism were trying to force on them from a total misunderstanding of the gospel. That is why those scriptures you shared are saying.
Please answer the whole of my post rather than singling out a portion of it to answer without reading the rest.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For the Bible does, in fact, testify of Jesus and is useful, indeed profitable, to teach, to reprove, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness.

It would be a sin to forsake it completely.
So when do you finally go to Hm, how many time do you need to read the bible before you open the door He is knocking on and invite Him in, thr greatest sin if you must make it so, is to make teh dead letter more important than the living word whom is Christ Jesus, making Him less than a book.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course we can, and do. Just not the ceremonial laws fulfilled in Christ that those who were trying to guide the Galatians back to a mixture of Christianity and Judaism were trying to force on them from a total misunderstanding of the gospel. That is why those scriptures you shared are saying.
No you dont you sound like a SDA.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when do you finally go to Hm, how many time do you need to read the bible before you open the door He is knocking on and invite Him in, thr greatest sin if you must make it so, is to make teh dead letter more important than the living word whom is Christ Jesus, making Him less than a book.
You seem to keep wanting to question my personal relationship with Jesus. I want to assure you that He is indeed my Lord and Saviour.

As for my exalting of the word of God to such a high position, I believe that the Lord, by His word, also exalts it to that high position.

Psa 138:2, I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you dont you sound like a SDA.

I found out that we are not under the law in 1970, and left the SDA denomination to study on my own. I was shocked to find out that they weren't as perfect and full of the Truth as I had always believed. But I still believe God accepts them as they live to the knowledge they have acquired. Philippians 3:16.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I found out that we are not under the law in 1970, and left the SDA denomination to study on my own. I was shocked to find out that they weren't as perfect and full of the Truth as I had always believed. But I still believe God accepts them as they live to the knowledge they have acquired. Philippians 3:16.
But now you see, you where joined to them and now that is a part of you Christ has to remove. That scripture about being Joined to a harlot you become a part of her and her a part of you. That is why we cannot belong to church only Him. He is the only one who can make our garments white.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But now you see, you where joined to them and now that is a part of you Christ has to remove. That scripture about being Joined to a harlot you become a part of her and her a part of you. That is why we cannot belong to church only Him. He is the only one who can make our garments white.

They are not a harlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. I am joined with them because they are part of the whole body of Christ.

Are you in one of those sects that only your small group with your perverted doctrine of lawlessness are the only children of God?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They are not a harlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. I am joined with them because they are part of the whole body of Christ.

Are you in one of those sects that only your small group with your perverted doctrine of lawlessness are the only children of God?

So little understanding.....

1Co 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit

So many get offended the truth.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that the Lord, by His word, also exalts it to that high position.
God Exalted Christ and Hid word, you His word are Spirit and life, not teh dead letters in a book. See how men make idols out of things.

Hab 2:18 What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?
Hab 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

Joh_5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That the Holy Bible is an idol is a contention that would be made by satan himself.

For truly, when he went to tempt the Lord Jesus, he was defeated when Jesus quoted the word of God to satan.

Therefore the devil hates the word of the Lord, especially the kjv; and this is why he has fought to attempt to undermine it in the eyes of people.

And those who belong to him love to believe his lies; because the word of the Lord requires of them that they give up their sin and surrender their lives to the Lordship of Jesus Christ: and because they don't want to do this they are perfectly content with anyone who will tell them that it is a sin to study God's word. The devil knows that if people don't study the word of the Lord, they will never obtain the victory that is provided for within the pages of God's word.

So he tells the people through his very own messengers that those who believe God's word are idolaters; and those who hate God's people say, Amen and Amen! If it is a sin to read and obey the word of God, then I am righteous to reject it and its authority over me. However, this is a lie of satan.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That the Holy Bible is an idol is a contention that would be made by satan himself.

For truly, when he went to tempt the Lord Jesus, he was defeated when Jesus quoted the word of God to satan.
The devils hates people finding Christ thats why he keeps them looking at the bible and not there saviour.

and so on it goes,

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devils hates people finding Christ thats why he keeps them looking at the bible and not there saviour.

and so on it goes,
Point taken.

I would say however, and also, that those who preach in order that men may know Christ do not preach anything but the word.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Point taken.

I would say however, and also, that those who preach in order that men may know Christ do not preach anything but the word.
No all they do is preach the bible. Havnt you noticed this is all this forum is about, "I read the bible so im right and you are wrong". See this bit

Revelation only comes from one place

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

But so few seek after teh Lord.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why do you think I'm on here trying to make them truly repent and receive the Spirit? Because few there are that actually find it. You haven't. You're on this forum. From what you preach, you have no power over sin, so you preach your experience.

Read my Threads and posts more carefully.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even those with the Spirit cannot keep the law (Galatians 6:13, Galatians 3:22).

I am almost certain that you do not wear tzitzit and tallit and tefilin; and that you do not blow a trumpet every new moon.

In this, you are violating the letter of the law.

But the New Testament reality is that we are no longer bound by the letter of the law but are obedient to the spirit of the law (Romans 7:6).

In this, it can be true of us that we cannot sin; for it is a reality that the law has fundamentally changed in its very nature (Hebrews 7:12). We do not sin because we are obedient to the spirit of what the law is all about.

In this, we will be obedient to the letter also for the most part.

But if, for example, the Lord called me to heal someone on the sabbath day by telling them to take up their bed and walk; I would be being obedient to the spirit of the law (love) in doing so while I would also be violating the letter.

Jesus is our example of this in John 5.

You're right, I should have read the whole post. I agree with this.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

God accepts every single one of them who is born again.
Otherwise.
No.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God accepts every single one of them who is born again.
Otherwise.
No.

I need to ask you a question on your belief about grace.

If you sleep with your neighbor's spouse, does grace cover that and there is no condemnation?

Please, just a yes, or no.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I need to ask you a question on your belief about grace.

If you sleep with your neighbor's spouse, does grace cover that and there is no condemnation?

Please, just a yes, or no.

It would be the same as if you slept with your son or daughter.
There is no Sin in Christ.
All believers are in Christ, who are born again.
In our flesh is no good thing, but we are not in our flesh, We are "ONE" with God, in Christ.
Jesus became our sin on the Cross and we became the "righteousness of God In Christ", as our eternal life.

So, the question is........ now that Jesus has paid for all your sin. What happens when you break a commandment. ???
What happens when you break one of the 12 commandments....(10- Moses). (2- Jesus)?
Can we just live like the devil because we are already forgiven and there is no consequence?
NOPE.
However, there is no Judgment for this, in Eternity, as Jesus has already been judged on EARTH for all our sin = The Cross.
But..... we can't do bad deeds and not suffer.
So, on one hand, there is no "sin", but on the other hand there is "sowing and reaping".
There IS Consequence that is = Sowing and reaping.
"be sure your evil behavior will find you out".
If you live in the flesh, committing works of the flesh, and you are born again, then you will suffer in the flesh, = consequences. = sowing and reaping.

Also, if you persist you will get run over by Hebrews 12:6.

Paul finally explains in Romans, that if you just will not stop the carnality, you will DIE.

So, there is no "getting away" with bad behavior, if you are Born again, there is just the Grace of God that will allow you to live in Eternity despite your behavior on Earth.

A lot of very religious people, who have no knowledge of the Blood Atonement's eternal effect, worry that...."if you teach Grace as God's mercy that does not go away because you are not perfect".....then they become very self righteous and want to try to prove that you can out-sin the blood of Jesus.
That is the thinking of a carnal person, who is pride filled and has no use for the Truth as found as "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

So, for that person.....don't worry......If you are born again, God does not hold you accountable for your sin, but, the consequences for your behavior will find you and harm you on earth.... always.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be the same as if you slept with your son or daughter.
There is no Sin in Christ.
All believers are in Christ, who are born again.
In our flesh is no good thing, but we are not in our flesh, We are "ONE" with God, in Christ.
Jesus became our sin on the Cross and we became the "righteousness of God In Christ", as our eternal life.

So, the question is........ now that Jesus has paid for all your sin. What happens when you break a commandment. ???
What happens when you break one of the 12 commandments....(10- Moses). (2- Jesus)?
Can we just live like the devil because we are already forgiven and there is no consequence?
NOPE.
However, there is no Judgment for this, in Eternity, as Jesus has already been judged on EARTH for all our sin = The Cross.
But..... we can't do bad deeds and not suffer.
So, on one hand, there is no "sin", but on the other hand there is "sowing and reaping".
There IS Consequence that is = Sowing and reaping.
"be sure your evil behavior will find you out".
If you live in the flesh, committing works of the flesh, and you are born again, then you will suffer in the flesh, = consequences. = sowing and reaping.

Also, if you persist you will get run over by Hebrews 12:6.

Paul finally explains in Romans, that if you just will not stop the carnality, you will DIE.

So, there is no "getting away" with bad behavior, if you are Born again, there is just the Grace of God that will allow you to live in Eternity despite your behavior on Earth.

A lot of very religious people, who have no knowledge of the Blood Atonement's eternal effect, worry that...."if you teach Grace as God's mercy that does not go away because you are not perfect".....then they become very self righteous and want to try to prove that you can out-sin the blood of Jesus.
That is the thinking of a carnal person, who is pride filled and has no use for the Truth as found as "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

So, for that person.....don't worry......If you are born again, God does not hold you accountable for your sin, but, the consequences for your behavior will find you and harm you on earth.... always.

What did Jesus FREE us from:
1. The Law
2. Condemnation
3. Sin

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What did Jesus FREE us from:
1. The Law
2. Condemnation
3. Sin

And also, the reason we meet God as FATHER, instead of as Eternal JUDGE< is because all the judgment due us for our lifetime of sin was already dealt with by Jesus on earth. = The Cross.
This is why we meet God as FATHER...
Unbelievers meet Him as JUDGE.

There is no "judgement for sin", found in Heaven if you are born again.
Christ has already paid for this eternal judgment on the Cross.

Reactions: Heart2Soul