God's Grace keeps on giving the Blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's a good question...

I wonder if he'll answer it.

As i told a Mod here..
Some people who respond to me, are not involved in the Thread concern, they are only interested in arguing.
So, when i see this person(S) on any of my Threads posting 20 times, the same cut and past verses, and can't understand any of them, and they just want to flame and cause chaos, i probably wont read their posts.
I dont like to waste my time with people who are not sincere, and are only interested in keeping real believers in the dark.
I skip a lot of posts created by this carnal type.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, for that person.....don't worry......If you are born again, God does not hold you accountable for your sin, but, the consequences for your behavior will find you and harm you on earth.... always.
Not just in this life . . .

2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not just in this life . . .

2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

Much love!

Christ does not hold you accountable for sin.
He has already settled the sin issue on the Cross.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ does not hold you accountable for sin.
He has already settled the sin issue on the Cross.
I understand.

Yet still we will receive both the good and the bad we've done while in this body. Something to keep in mind!

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand.

Yet still we will receive both the good and the bad we've done while in this body. Something to keep in mind!

Much love!
Yes, because 2 Corinthians 5:10 applies to believer and unbeliever alike (see 1 Corinthians 3:11-15 as concerning how it applies to the believer).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As i told a Mod here..
Some people who respond to me, are not involved in the Thread concern, they are only interested in arguing.
So, when i see this person(S) on any of my Threads posting 20 times, the same cut and past verses, and can't understand any of them, and they just want to flame and cause chaos, i probably wont read their posts.
I dont like to waste my time with people who are not sincere, and are only interested in keeping real believers in the dark.
I skip a lot of posts created by this carnal type.
The Bible tells us to correct those who are in error.

If you are unable to receive the correction that is given, at the very least, those who are looking on will not be deceived by your teaching when it turns out to be false (for I know that some of what you say is biblical; but that you take it too far so that you deny specific scriptural input).

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, because 2 Corinthians 5:10 applies to believer and unbeliever alike (see 1 Corinthians 3:11-15 as concerning how it applies to the believer).
When it says, "each one", I don't take it lightly.

Yes, I'm hoping that all this means is being handed a pile of ashes and that's as bad as it gets, and yet, it's not really specified.

1 Corinthians 3 is speaking about building up the church, and how we go about it. But there is much more in life than that.

James tells us to not many be teachers, knowing we will receive a stricter judgment. That tells me something significant. That there will be a judgment, and it's something to be concerned over, to the point of seriously questioning whether you really want to make this teaching thing your work in life. And that if I do, whatever it is that we don't want will happen more to me.

I just don't take it lightly.

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, it is much worse if you have been given the gift of teaching and then take that talent and hide it in the sand.