God's Grace keeps on giving the Blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And also, the reason we meet God as FATHER, instead of as Eternal JUDGE< is because all the judgment due us for our lifetime of sin was already dealt with by Jesus on earth. = The Cross.
This is why we meet God as FATHER...
Unbelievers meet Him as JUDGE.

There is no "judgement for sin", found in Heaven if you are born again.
Christ has already paid for this eternal judgment on the Cross.

Does a born again commit sin? Or as you say, deeds of the flesh?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And also, the reason we meet God as FATHER, instead of as Eternal JUDGE< is because all the judgment due us for our lifetime of sin was already dealt with by Jesus on earth. = The Cross.
This is why we meet God as FATHER...
Unbelievers meet Him as JUDGE.

There is no "judgement for sin", found in Heaven if you are born again.
Christ has already paid for this eternal judgment on the Cross.

I'm not sure if my instructions were not clear or what? Personally, I don't think they were that hard.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not sure if my instructions were not clear or what? Personally, I don't think they were that hard.

Here is what you can figure out.
Do you have your sin, or does Jesus. ???
Find that out for yourself, as ive explained it in 15 Threads and 30 posts to you, and you are still asking me the same question, that ive answered multiple times.
So i can't learn it for you, and there is no need for me to tell you 20 more times.

So, do YOU have your sin, or does JESUS. ??

Is Romans 4:8 true, or not.

Figure it out. = Final answer.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what you can figure out.
Do you have your sin, or does Jesus. ???
Find that out for yourself, as ive explained it in 15 Threads and 30 posts to you, and you are still asking me the same question, that ive answered multiple times.
So i can't learn it for you, and there is no need for me to tell you 20 more times.

So, do YOU have your sin, or does JESUS. ??

Is Romans 4:8 true, or not.

Figure it out. = Final answer.

You're final answer is dead wrong. I'm not surprised you've been too embarrassed to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have your sin, or does Jesus have it?

Figure this out, and rest in the Grace of God.

Is your righteousness a theory, or a reality and manifested in your life as a witness to others? If you preach that grace covers your sin while you fornicate, and have sex with another man's wife, then grace can do nothing for you. You are living and believing a lie. It is quite a tragedy for someone to believe his own lies, and influence others to do the same as others who also commit the sin of the Nicolaitans which God HATES.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Is your righteousness a theory, or a reality and manifested in your life as a witness to others? If you preach that grace covers your sin while you fornicate, and have sex with another man's wife, then grace can do nothing for you. You are living and believing a lie. It is quite a tragedy for someone to believe his own lies, and influence others to do the same as others who also commit the sin of the Nicolaitans which God HATES.

I don't fornicate.
Do you?
Also, the reality that God's righteousness is given as a gift, is not something that you should oppose, or question, or try to deflect, in public.
Its something that you should rejoice in, as i do.
The BLOOD of Jesus, is a living redemption. ITs God's Blood that never stops redeeming and sanctifying.
Its a miracle of Grace.

Reactions: marks

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's righteousness, given as a gift (Romans 5:17), is practical in nature (Matthew 5:6, Romans 5:19, 1 John 3:7).

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, the reality that God's righteousness is given as a gift, is not something that you should oppose, or question, or try to deflect, in public.

I want to know if you act like any heathen on the street, except their sins are unforgiven, and your same actions are not called sin? Can anyone tell you apart?

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I want to know if you act like any heathen on the street, except their sins are unforgiven, and your same actions are not called sin? Can anyone tell you apart?

Are you living like a heathen on the Street?
Does "living" a certain lifestyle prove you are not born again, while living a different one prove you are born again?
Do you understand that spiritual fruit that you are obsessing about, can be FAKED?
Are you
aware that the devil's own, who are found throughout "church" , in pulpits, as Mods on forums, as members on forums, as Pope's in white gowns, will sound like, smell like, and behave exactly LIKE YOU THINK< a "real believer" should sound and behave?
But they are not real believers...
Listen..
People look at People, and judge.
God looks at the heart and knows.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Actually he started Not a Sinner. So I doubt he'll be back here.

Are you a sinner?
Then if that is so, the blood of Jesus has not made you the Righteousness of God.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ, so, im not a sinner.
There is no sin "in Christ", and im in Christ.
If i was a Sinner, as you proclaim yourself to be ???? Is that right, then God would not live IN ME.
He had to, by the blood of Jesus, make me as righteous as He is, or He would never accept me as His SON.
Thank you Jesus, God did this for me.
Philippians 1:6

Any more questions, or do you just want to make snide carnal comments about me to other people here?

Let me know.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you living like a heathen on the Street?
Does "living" a certain lifestyle prove you are not born again, while living a different one prove you are born again?
Do you understand that spiritual fruit that you are obsessing about, can be FAKED?
Are you
aware that the devil's own, who are found throughout "church" , in pulpits, as Mods on forums, as members on forums, as Pope's in white gowns, will sound like, smell like, and behave exactly LIKE YOU THINK< a "real believer" should sound and behave?
But they are not real believers...
Listen..
People look at People, and judge.
God looks at the heart and knows.

Yes, God looks at the heart. Proverbs 23:7 "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he." So a true believer, one who has been born again with a divine nature, will act accordingly. One who still has a sinful nature follows after the flesh, Galatians 5:19-21. Those who act and teach that grace covers their actions that are lusts of the flesh, are not born again. They do not have the Spirit of Christ controlling them, so do not belong to Christ. Romans 8:9

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a sinner?
Then if that is so, the blood of Jesus has not made you the Righteousness of God.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ, so, im not a sinner.
There is no sin "in Christ", and im in Christ.
If i was a Sinner, as you proclaim yourself to be ???? Is that right, then God would not live IN ME.
He had to, by the blood of Jesus, make me as righteous as He is, or He would never accept me as His SON.
Thank you Jesus, God did this for me.
Philippians 1:6

Any more questions, or do you just want to make snide carnal comments about me to other people here?

Let me know.

No I am not a sinner. Jesus has made me a child of God. Because of that, I do not commit lusts of the flesh. Because of Christ in me, and our very personal relationship, I stay in the Spirit and cannot sin.