Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
This thing of always talking about the Gospel is a fascinating thing. There are numerous associations talked about by various groups as being the Gospel. Exactly what is the Gospel?

Reactions: religusnut

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thing of always talking about the Gospel is a fascinating thing. There are numerous associations talked about by various groups as being the Gospel. Exactly what is the Gospel?

1Co 15:1 Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand,
1Co 15:2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you--unless you believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures,
1Co 15:4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Gospel is God's Word in the flesh - He is the Good News - because through His life and sacrifice, those who believe and trust in him are saved

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gospel of Christianity comes from words in a book that has no power to deliver sinners from their sins and into the Kingdom of God. No Christian has ever become a sinless saint and preached the true gospel.

So if you see the Bible as worthless, why do you provide verses? And Selene raised another good point on another thread - why do you use a Bible (according to your ideas) compiled by the Romans?

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
When you take my words out of context, you can't understand them. The scriptures were never meant to be understood by sinners who claim to know God and started religions with their own interpretations. They were meant for us prophets, Jesus and saints to gather vocabulary words and any prophesies that God needs us to know. For instance, God doesn't need me to know prophesies that were fulfilled in the time of Jesus. He shows me prophesies that are being fulfilled while I'm preaching and then to speak the prophetic Word to end this age. He got me involved in Christianity in 1984 until he forced me out in 1993. He only wanted me to read the Bible for a couple years to put biblical vocabulary in my memory for him to use while I'm preaching the gospel this past two years. He has led me to some prophesies and to put together and speak new prophesies with much more detail in them.

The Word is the power of God and puts everything into action so the Word I spoke will end this age and kill every living thing on this earth as the crust is melted by hot molten lava.This will destroy everything man built and bury it under trillions of tons of magma that will eventually cool off and form paradise out of it.

Christians have had the Bible ever since the Roman government started the false religion of Christianity and not one Christian has known what's going to happen at the end of this age. Not only do I know the end but God has taught me a lot about living in paradise. All this knowledge that I got from God and the knowledge that Jesus and the other saints received will remain in the Word for us to use when we first wake up in our new bodies. This knowledge will guide us to forming a new language because with new bodies, we won't have any memory. Everything will be new to us so it was important for God to have this preliminary age for his purpose to reveal this knowledge to us. The book of Revelation is about us saints and Jesus getting this knowledge revealed to us. It's meaningless for sinners called Christians.

I'm the only sinless saint living on this earth and the only one since the early fourth century when the last of the saints were killed by the Romans. I was sent here to speak the Word to end this age. As soon as I'm killed by a Christian, the end will come.

One thing is very clear, you are certainly deceived.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Only by your eyes am I deceived but since I was created as the Word to speak for God, I don't care what you think or see.
No actually your own words prove your deceived, so much so that a blind man could see it. I am surprised that the admin here has put up with your cockalorum this long.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
All religious sinners are blind and think they can see anyway. Sinners can't understand the truth so when I come to preach to them, they have no clue what I'm talking about. That's because they've been speaking lies all their lives along with everyone else around them. Not one saint has been alive to speak the truth since the early fourth century and this is prophesied by Amos in chapter 8: 11-12. and Daniel's 70th week prophecy. I was sent here right before the end of this age to speak the Word to end it. This will end the last 3 1/2 days of the 70th week with the desolation of the earth. This is when the earth's crust will be melted by hot lava into the lake of fire with sulfur. Everything on earth will be destroyed.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

And when exactly is this end? Do you know? Gotta a date or are you afraid of being exposed?

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. . .I was created as the Word to speak for God, I don't care what you think or see.

I truly thought that I had heard it all. That's quite a blasphemous statement. You certainly are deceived and a deceiver. You haven't spoken the word of God since you got here.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
If anyone had the date of when the earth starts to shake violently, God's people would be in a panic long before the day it starts. There's a reason God doesn't want us to know the date and this is one of them.

If you knew the day you were going to die, how would you react to it? Would you be thinking about that day or about God?

I treat everyday as "the day".

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
You've never heard the Word of God until you met me so you don't have anything to compare to.

That's wise my friend because no one knows the date except for God. But you can relax until after I've been killed by a Christian.
I am not your friend and I'll continue to rest in Jesus no matter what happens to you.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The Word, on 01 December 2010 - 01:22 PM, said:

No Christian has ever become a sinless saint and preached the true gospel.

-------------------
This is a fallacy prompted by those who either value their own opinion above fact or who simply disrespect the Word of God (The Holy Scripture, Jesus, the Almighty - NOT the user who has usurped the name).

In the first place, there is no such thing as a sinless saint. Saints are justified, not sinless. Big difference. It's in the Bible, look it up.
Secondly, one does not need to be perfect to preach the gospel, to know God or to give accurate and truthful testimony to His miracles.
Perfect knowledge is a fantasy. There is no such thing.

One does not need to have perfect knowledge of one's own body to live and exist in it.
There are all sorts of processes and reactions happening within us.
Most of us have no idea what's going on in there, yet we live nonetheless.

Medical science has not advanced to the point where all questions have been answered.
Does that mean that you cannot and should not seek a doctor when something goes wrong with your body?
A doctor does not have perfect knowledge of our bodies either, yet we seek his greater knowledge when help is needed.

Since we do not know ourselves perfectly and manage to get along quite well anyway, it logically follows that one may know God and His will without having to be an expert in quantum physics or theology.

The idea that one's statement of Biblical truth is not acceptable because of a lack of some pretentous perfect knowledge is absurd.

Rejection of Biblical truth is acceptable when one wishes to continue in the pursuit of sin and lawlessness as defined in its pages.
Rejection of Biblical truth is useful when one wishes to disguise the revealed personality of God and superimpose one's immorality upon it.

God IS. God IS known as is His word.

What is also true is that sin is very popular and the wicked will do whatever is necessary to hide their sins or argue their way out of condemnation.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I think it is time we moved on from The Word - he was so wrong on so many points it was hard to keep up.

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also come back trying to pretend he was someone else. I pretty sure that's called deception. I thought this guy was supposed to be sinless?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also come back trying to pretend he was someone else. I pretty sure that's called deception. I thought this guy was supposed to be sinless?

I think he is sinless in the involuntary commitment kinda way ;)