• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Obviously I am seeing more in the passage than you are.

You are making stuff up.
Thats not the same as "seeing".
Your Roman's 6 verse, for example it talking to people who are babes in diapers in Christ who are told to grow up and stop the "elemental" nonsense, of repenting from dead works.
That has nothing to do with the unpardonable sin, tho for some reason, you have decided to reinvent the verse.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
ROFL How otherwise could they partake of the Holy Spirit at some point in their life if not a believer in Jesus Christ? That's impossible. The sin of apostasy is having Jesus then turning from Him to another god, or atheism.

Apostasy is to fall from faith in Christ.........in other words, to stop your discipleship.
But this does not end your salvation, as apostasy is just one more sin, and for some reason, charismatics think that there are 2 or 3 that the blood of Jesus have not resolved 2000 yrs ago.
Well, im happy to inform you, that all your sin is gone, and all your future sin is redeemed also.......

And verse 29 is the Hebrew verse that is making you dizzy.
THe reason it is, is because you are not understanding that the verse has a context, previously given, so that you dont misapply it to the born again as you are doing.
That is verse 26...thats the context of vs 29

see, verse 29, defines the blood of sanctification, that in verse 26 you find the person being warned not to deny it.
So, its the "willful" Christ rejector in vs 26, (Hebrews), who are rejecting the sanctifying blood of verse 29, willfully, in unbelief in verse 26 Paul is defining the cost of this unpardonable sin.

What you did, is to commit the common error of not applying the context of verse 26 to verse 29.

See, the Hebrews are willfully sinning.....in verse 26, and to do that, is to commit despite to and against the spirit of Grace and trod underfoot the blood of Jesus, in vs 29, BECAUSE they willfully did this in verse 26.

So, what you did, is the common error of misapplying verse 29 to everyone.
Nothing gives a carnal charismatic more joy then running around telling real Born Again Christians that they can lose their salvation.
And that heresy.... if U teach that that, denies the Truth regarding God's Grace.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who? You're kidding, right?

Now why do you need to be dishonest.
You told Marks that i teach that Grace makes sin "ok".
I dont teach that, and you are so dishonest.

"sin" is never ok to commit.
Works of the flesh are never ok to DO.
WE are to live HOLY, and i teach how to do it.

Now........ Paul teaches, that sin is dealt with. Colossians 2:13
This is the Cross, and Jesus on it.
Try to understand that sin being dealt with, is not the same as teaching that its ok to commit it, or to commit carnal deeds.

God has provided the Blood of Jesus that takes care of sin, but this does not make it "OK" to commit it, or to live in it.

You should be able to see the difference, but, as you can't, you told Marks a lie.
Dont do that.
it better that you be quiet and Log out, then continue to rant and deceive.
And im telling you that for your own good.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have found that it is also rare to find a believer who loves. :(

Find real love in Deeds, and you've found what you are describing.
Love is a deed, its not just a speech about why we should love.

On Forums, you find the week and deceived always needing to be talked to "sweetly".
They falsely believe that the sweet talking "let everybody get along", heretic, is the real Christian, vs the real one who is stern at times, strong, and decided.
Jesus said that he had not come to bring Peace in this world, but DIVISION. Matthew 10.

So, weak and silly believers have never read that verse.
Its a good idea to read it.

LOVE is not just a hug, its also THE TRUTH.
Jesus is THE TRUTH, and He is GOD, who is LOVE.
So, the same Jesus who was kicking over tables in the Temple, and using a whip to drive out the religious, is the same Jesus who is dealing with us today.
The fool, the baby believer, the carnal believer, is always looking for truth to be the kind word and the encouragement.
So this type, when they are hearing a Strong Believer, ... they want to hide. They want to deny that this can possibly be God talking to them, through this type of minister.

So it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup, show me a believer who truly loves in word and deed, and I will have my hope restored that this is possible. Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough.

Or you think God's love is only one type. I'm hot; you may be cold. God wants us both to be represented His Church. But the lukewarm, He hates.

15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I read the entire post you quoted, but I'm not seeing what you are saying.

So no, Behold does not teach that sin is OK. Neither do I.

:p

Wow! If you are not seeing it, is this a case of the blind leading the blind? ;)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love is a deed, its not just a speech about why we should love.
Love is a condition of the heart which is exposed by the words of our mouth...a person can perform good deeds and still not have love in their heart.

Jesus said that he had not come to bring Peace in this world, but DIVISION. Matthew 10.

You have totally missed the message in this scripture:
Matthew 10:34–37 (NIV) has Jesus saying, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law — a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;”

How many times have you heard someone say their family disowned them because of their belief in Jesus....how many countries martyr those who have converted to Christianity?

So, weak and silly believers have never read that verse.
Its a good idea to read it.
You may have read it but you do not understand it's truth.

LOVE is not just a hug, its also THE TRUTH.
Jesus is THE TRUTH, and He is GOD, who is LOVE.
So, the same Jesus who was kicking over tables in the Temple, and using a whip to drive out the religious, is the same Jesus who is dealing with us today.
The fool, the baby believer, the carnal believer, is always looking for truth to be the kind word and the encouragement.
So this type, when they are hearing a Strong Believer, ... they want to hide. They want to deny that this can possibly be God talking to them, through this type of minister.

Show me ONE scripture that tells us to deal with any of the above in a harsh manner.....

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many times do threads devolve into ad hominems?

Let's all just stick to the topic, please!

Maybe say nothing if you don't have something nice?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's time to get back on topic....@marks, @CharismaticLady, @Behold...would you kindly take your debate to a private conversation or start your own thread. Thank you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It includes abiding by self effort,

Abiding does not occur by self-effort.

it includes holding onto their faith,

Hebrews 6:18-20 does indeed tell us to make Jesus our anchor...iow, we are to hold on to our faith in Him.

SELF Abiding

abiding.

SELF Enduring to the end

enduring to the end.

SELF keeping the law and commandments

keeping the law and commandments (not in order to obtain salvation but as the result of having it).

SELF holding onto faith

holding on to faith.

Yup, show me a believer who truly loves in word and deed, and I will have my hope restored that this is possible. Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough.

Perhaps the Lord is calling on you to be that believer.

The end of what process?

The process of searching for the LORD with all of your heart; as it is written in Deuteronomy 4:29 and Jeremiah 29:13.