Greeting Newcomer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Hellow :)
I have been away from my family, and my friends, for a very long time, I been living on a small island a place from the big cities, I been reading and studying the bible for 30 years or so.
Trying to understand old English scriptures, Hebrew doctrine, and some theology, you can say self-taught.
I hope that I may be a friend, love is all I know, and to share some insight into what I learn while I was on the island, the island just a small library and some internet and no wi-fi.
My time was studying the world around me, and the natives of the island, I am a US citizen, but my life had to take me away, for things that were bad, a falling out. So I came to this island a place from the big cities.
Thank You sincerely
TheWordIsOne :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hello to you TWO...but tell me, how can you have been studying for 30 yrs when the age on your profile says you are 23?

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
hello to you TWO...but tell me, how can you have been studying for 30 yrs when the age on your profile says you are 23?

Does it matter if it 20 years or 30, I'm here to make friends, you can say I have experience of 30 years of studies?
I see where you coming from I guess things stay the same enjoy Eph 4: 32

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hellow :)
I have been away from my family, and my friends, for a very long time, I been living on a small island a place from the big cities, I been reading and studying the bible for 30 years or so.
Trying to understand old English scriptures, Hebrew doctrine, and some theology, you can say self-taught.
I hope that I may be a friend, love is all I know, and to share some insight into what I learn while I was on the island, the island just a small library and some internet and no wi-fi.
My time was studying the world around me, and the natives of the island, I am a US citizen, but my life had to take me away, for things that were bad, a falling out. So I came to this island a place from the big cities.
Thank You sincerely
TheWordIsOne :)
Hey, TheWordIsOne. Welcome. :)

You said you're spending time on an island and you don't have your people around. What is that like? What do you feel like God has taught you the most in your time of studying and solitude?

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Greeting
Witnessing One two Another

In Romans 8:16 (NKJV) The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit
that we are children of God,

Romans 8:16 (KJV) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Romans 8:16 (NLT2) For his, Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children.

This means if I say what is true, from my Spirit within me, agree with your spirit within you, meaning that the spirit does not contradict its self, any spirit not of God is the spirit of error

1 John 4:1-3 (NKJV) Beloved, do not believe every spirit
, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
By this, you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming and is now already in the world.

Antichrist or ONE against what is true against the Holy Spirit, this is blaspheme, against the one who is witnessing what do you think?

Last edited:

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Hey, TheWordIsOne. Welcome. :)

You said you're spending time on an island and you don't have your people around. What is that like? What do you feel like God has taught you the most in your time of studying and solitude?

I was fishing and watching the sunset and the sunrise taking to Christ studying and in solitude

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does it matter if it 20 years or 30, I'm here to make friends, you can say I have experience of 30 years of studies?
I see where you coming from I guess things stay the same enjoy Eph 4: 32
its a basic principle TWO, he who is faithful in little is also faithful in much

Reactions: TheWordIsOne101

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I would study Neville Goddard to wake up, most call them self's Christian but have sleep about who they are.

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been; and God seeks what has been driven away.”

The “natural man” cannot grasp that, for to him reality is based only on the evidence of the senses. The man of reason could justify the verse’s end, saying if it has any meaning then the writer must mean recurrence. The sun comes every day and the moon completes its cycle and the seasons come and go. If we took a picture of the universe today, the scientists can compute how long it will take to return to this point in the picture. So the intellectual man could justify the verse; but that is not what is meant, for it is addressed not to the man of reason or the man of sense, but to the man of Imagination.