Greetings and Salutations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Belated Welcome Marakorpa!
ayqdfc.gif

Reactions: amadeus

Marakorpa

Aug 26, 2017
Coffs Harbour NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been laid low in the Coffs Harbour Hospital Campus. Influenza A is rampant in this country at the moment and on top of my COPD I was not well.
Home now, trying to cope alone.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye son came all way from ireland to Gosford just to get Tonsilitis,

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been laid low in the Coffs Harbour Hospital Campus. Influenza A is rampant in this country at the moment and on top of my COPD I was not well.
Praying for you!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
sorry to hear this, we have missed your perspective here. Hope you get well soon!

Marakorpa

Aug 26, 2017
Coffs Harbour NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Marakorpa

Aug 26, 2017
Coffs Harbour NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I read the Bible, and study it as we go along. There is no contradiction in the Bible, it has continuity and is simply written. IMO some people miss the important parts that explain further scriptures and give meaning to the prophecies.

Starting right from the beginning, the promise that God gave to Adam and Eve we see that it was God's purpose fro mankind to live and prosper on a Paradise earth, living for ever. They were not immortal, but had everlasting life if they showed that they could accept that God was their life giver who deserved obedience in all things.

God did not make Adam and Eve so that He could fill the heavens, God had myriads of angels that were created for that purpose.

We know what, sin entered the world through Adam and death through that sin. No man has lived past a 1000 years, which is a day in God's Word. If the first pair had been killed out, or died on the day they sinned, there would have been no population on the earth.

Does this mean that God gave up on his original plan to have mankind live on a Paradise earth? The Bible shows that it is still to be, God has not changed His mind on this.

2 Do you think that we will ever live in a paradise? Jehovah tells us: “I have purposed it, and I will also carry it out.” (Isaiah 46:9-11; 55:11) Yes, he will do what he has purposed, and nothing will stop him. Jehovah says that he created the earth for a reason. He “did not create it simply for nothing.” (Isaiah 45:18) He wants people to live all over the earth. What kind of people does God want to live here, and for how long? The Bible says: “The righteous [or, obedient] will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it.”

Psalm 37:29; Revelation 21:3, 4.

So, folks, if you start there you will need to look at the other interpretations, such as having a soul, which we do not, we are a living soul, if we stop living we are a dead soul.

The Mosaic law allowed for the Israelites to have salvation through that law but they often strayed, and so much that God made a new covenant through the ransom sacrifice of his only begotten son, the first born of all creation, as the Bible says. The Israelites turned to paganism, just as Christendom has today. The Bible is the "Work Shop Manual for Christians" and there is no other.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Very sorry to hear this. I didn't see it yesterday... :(
May God bless you right back to full recovery.
Hoping you have a speeding healing.

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sincerely hope you get better and quickly too! Remember though, you are never alone, press in to Him and get some rest. :)

Reactions: Helen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am about four hours drive from the border of NSW and Queensland. Beautiful Coffs Harbour. North East Coast. We have experienced a dry spell lately but rain fell at last, so much so, that in Bundaberg Qld there was sudden flooding and what they called a tornado.

'The house just exploded': Residents clean up after Bundaberg deluge
Wow! poor Bundaberg! That tornado did a lot of damage there. Coffs Harbour sounds lovely. I think my family are further up the coast just below Brizzy. Glad you're okay.