Guide To The Post Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YOUR VERSION:
Event #1, Donald Trump born and immediately becomes President
Event #2, Jesus Returns and immediately the trumpet sounds

SCRIPTURE'S and HISTORY'S VERSION:
Event #1, Seventy Years between
Event #2, A Thousand Years between

Seems simple logic to me! :)
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What part of "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come." are folks not understanding?

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. - Matthew 24

If this was anything but pre-trib it would be rather well announced, in which it is not. Jesus Christ could come today and take us away on that heavenly ark, or it could be decades down the road. Our duty is to watch and not let us overtake us as a thief today.

Same verses I brought up in Gismy's rapture thread. ;)

Reactions: rockytopva

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not in the darkness, because we expect His return, but it still does not mean we know what time or season He is coming back. But we know that Jesus is coming back, because He said so.

Is English a Second Language?

If the world is CAUGHT BY SURPRISE, and the church ISN'T CAUGHT BY SURPRISE, -- could it be because we should know WHEN Jesus will return?

Not knowing the YEAR is a definite disadvantage to ANY event, including when your wife is due home from shopping, or the baby is due, or when the dog needs fed. Perhaps if we should know those things to be "prepared"; maybe we should equally know then Jesus will return. -- OR NOT, because YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ANYTHING, which might suit your theological doctrines.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second coming and the 1000 year millennial reign will happen after the rapture.

Find when the dead are raised from the sea, and then the "rapture" will follow so that those who are alive and remain on earth can ascend to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air.

Or believe a false doctrine and be SURPRISED, and hope you won't fall away having foregone any PREPARATION for when we can't buy or sell. -- We all choose! :)
Bobby Jo

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

EXACTLY! Jesus was addressing an ANCIENT AUDIENCE.
Oh, but you know better? Because we're 'not ancient' we get special revelation?
Anyone claiming updated or special revelation and thinks, therefore, that they can disregard what is written in scripture rings my 'edge around them while making little sound' bell.
How's this: you plan your seasons and weeks and updated info: i'll 'stay awake' like my Lord asked of me.

Why do people only quote HALF a passage?!? -- This verse is written to the WORLD. And you've IGNORED the NEXT VERSE which is written to the CHURCH. So read the next verse! :)

:rolleyes: I quoted the 1 Thess 5:2 in order to show which verses I was referring to, but my ANSWER was pointing to the 'other half' as you call it. Here, if it makes you feel better:

For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, are drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation. For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. -1 Thessalonians 5:5–11

Now, my answer remains the same: "1 Thess 5 is not telling us we can know the 'times and seasons', anymore than the 'day or hour'. Its a call to 'remain awake'. Remaining awake means that a Christian needs to live like a servant expecting his masters return at any, and every moment. When we expect Christ's return at any moment, we will not be caught asleep or off guard, or doing things in the dark."

Your opinion IS NOT SCRIPTURE. -- Have you considered writing YOUR OWN VERSION? I hear the Mormons are doing quite well with their rendition. :)
Bobby Jo
No, my opinion is not scripture. But, neither is your opinion, which is also on display here, along with a hearty dose of aggression.
Here's the thing, I am always most careful to show how I have arrived at my opinion. I plot out my answers with scripture. Many others here can not say the same. Whether I am ultimately right or wrong in my conclusions will be addressed on the day I stand before the Lord, as will every one else.
Personally, I'm more concerned with praying I remain faithful to God's word than I am about trying to bully others about their 'opinions' and whether or not they are even Christian or not.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is English a Second Language?

If the world is CAUGHT BY SURPRISE, and the church ISN'T CAUGHT BY SURPRISE, -- could it be because we should know WHEN Jesus will return?

No. The Church shouldn't be caught by surprise, because we expect Jesus's return. It does not mean we know the year though.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not in the darkness, because we expect His return, but it still does not mean we know what time or season He is coming back. But we know that Jesus is coming back, because He said so.
If I said it was this year or next, that would be date setting. It is before April of 2023. That is the Second Coming. The tribulation started back in Oct. Of 2019, if you include the seals. The seals are for the church. So until the 6th seal is opened, the church is still here. If the seals are not part of the tribulation, then it is still pre-trib. The Great Tribulation splits the Second Coming week into 2 parts. That is the prophecy of Daniel where Satan stops the sacrifice mid week. The Second Coming is in the middle of the 7 year trib. God reduces the last 3.5 years, because of the elects sake, else all die Matthew 24. The Second Coming week starts after the first 3.5 years because of the reduction down to 3.5 years. If the elect produce more elect, and match God's mercy, then Satan could loose his 3.5 years. All will die anyways, but if Satan gets his time, they die and go to hell. It is the harvest of all souls. The battle of Armageddon either way on the second Sunday, will be the end of Adam's fallen descendants on earth. All will die and Satan will be bound for 1000 years until all the dead stand at the GWT. That is post trib, and Second Coming week, wrapping up on Sunday with all dead, and all the rest in the Temple of God celebrating.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because Satan is the one who speaks like a dragon and the other Beast is the false prophet. They have been friends for a very long time. The false prophet is the one healed from a deadly wound. The featured false Messiah is the image of Satan and his mock creation of mankind in his own image like God did in Genesis 1:27.
Again, I think you are mistaken. The False Prophet is yet another Beast.

Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. -Revelation 13:11–

This 'second beast' is different from the 'first beast', which is different from 'the dragon'. But the three of them, as most scholars agree, make up a false 'Trinity'. What God does and is, Satan attempts to counterfeit. And in Revelation we see the false 'trinity' of Satan, antichrist and false prophet. They are three, not the same. But the Antichrist is not the same as the false prophet.

The prophecies claim it is a Lord's Day. They see it as a single event. Even John wrote just 1 chapter as the whole history of that day, as if it were one day. It does last 1000 years.
Again, you back none of this up with scriptures.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YOUR VERSION:
Event #1, Donald Trump born and immediately becomes President
Event #2, Jesus Returns and immediately the trumpet sounds

SCRIPTURE'S and HISTORY'S VERSION:
Event #1, Seventy Years between
Event #2, A Thousand Years between

Seems simple logic to me! :)
Bobby Jo

Then your logic is faulty.
Firstly, 'my' Event #1 has never happened, so...whatever.
Secondly, Event #2 is clearly described in scripture. Jesus returns WITH the sound of a trumpet. Make of that what you will. But it's there in black and white.
Also, your description of "scriptures history"....you slam me for only providing my opinion and not scripture, and yet it seems to me that you have done just that. Again I ask you: where is the scriptures that speak of "a thousand years between" Christ's comings?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, but you know better? Because we're 'not ancient' we get special revelation?

Jesus was speaking to those in attendance, but Paul is speaking to the church.

But think of Scripture in this context. If we're not to know anything, then why does Scripture specifically exclude the DAY and the HOUR? What's SO MAGICAL about the Day or the Hour that those durations should be called out, when as you insist, we CAN'T KNOW ANYTHING?!? Shouldn't Scripture be more INCLUSIVE (we know NOTHING) and less EXCLUSIVE (Day or Hour)? It seems little different than any incomplete information, where we know certain aspects but not all aspects.

But feel free to cover your eyes and stop your ears from considering Scripture which provides the YEAR, and the implications of the FEASTS. I'm quite certain the church doesn't need what GOD has provided.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... where is the scriptures that speak of "a thousand years between" Christ's comings?

The Dead aren't raised until the thousand years are ended:

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended ...
Rev. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them ...

... and we know that the dead shall be raised, AND THEN those who are alive and remain ...

But I encourage you to believe FALSE DOCTRINES. That way when people realize they've been duped, and they fall away, then Bible Prophecy will be fulfilled. :)
Bobby Jo

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus was speaking to those in attendance, but Paul is speaking to the church.
Yes, because there is a clear and "ancient" difference between those Christ addressed and those Paul addressed.
Your argument doesn't stack up.
Either God had what is written in scripture put there because it has relevance for all his Church, or it doesn't. And what makes YOU the person qualified to pick and choose which parts are pertinent for who?
It's your opinion, that's what. Hypocrisy.

But think of Scripture in this context. If we're not to know anything, then why does Scripture specifically exclude the DAY and the HOUR? What's SO MAGICAL about the Day or the Hour that those durations should be called out, when as you insist, we CAN'T KNOW ANYTHING?!? Shouldn't Scripture be more INCLUSIVE (we know NOTHING) and less EXCLUSIVE (Day or Hour)? It seems little different than any incomplete information, where we know certain aspects but not all aspects.

Well...if you persist in thinking of it as magic, no wonder you struggle with the concept. It's logic, drawn from scriptural basis. Not magical thinking.
As I've previously pointed out, the bible both says we cannot know the 'day or hour' OR 'times or seasons'. However, it DOES say that if we 'stay awake' we won't be caught off guard. This is where the logic comes in. What happens to a person who stays up with their eyes locked on the door? They are aware when someone comes through it. They are not caught unaware and asleep.
It's sort of an ipso facto moment, if you like.
But Christ is very clear, it ISNT for us to know day or hour, time or season, it's just for us to watch, be prepared, wait, and be about God's business. If we do these things, his return will not catch us unaware or unprepared.
See how simple that is? And strangely, how much like all the verses it is also?

But feel free to cover your eyes and stop your ears from considering Scripture which provides the YEAR, and the implications of the FEASTS. I'm quite certain the church doesn't need what GOD has provided.

Bobby Jo
It tells us which year Christ is coming? Good-oh....let's hear it then.
And I'm quite aware of the significance of Christ fulfilling the feasts. However, since he is the fulfillment of them, which were the shadow, and he's already outright told us we cannot know the day, hour, time or season...then it would be contradictory to believe that he will fulfill the rest of the feasts in anything but the Fathers appointed time....which we are not to know.
And nothing I've just said is contrary to a single bible verse.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I think you are mistaken. The False Prophet is yet another Beast.

Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. -Revelation 13:11–

This 'second beast' is different from the 'first beast', which is different from 'the dragon'. But the three of them, as most scholars agree, make up a false 'Trinity'. What God does and is, Satan attempts to counterfeit. And in Revelation we see the false 'trinity' of Satan, antichrist and false prophet. They are three, not the same. But the Antichrist is not the same as the false prophet.

Again, you back none of this up with scriptures.
The beast that speaks like a dragon, is a dragon. The only being symbolized by a dragon is Satan.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For the Day will not come until after the Apostasy has come and the man who separates himself from Torah has been revealed, the one destined for doom.
4 He will oppose himself to everything that people call a god or make an object of worship; he will put himself above them all, so that he will sit in the Temple of God and proclaim that he himself is God.

Satan has his last chance to sit in the Temple of God, and proclaim he is God. That is not a false prophet. The false prophet announces the coming of Satan. Satan does not appear as an actual dragon. First he establishes the false prophet from behind the scenes. The he comes on the scene.
Revelation 13:4
4 They worshipped the dragon, because he had given his authority to the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying,
“Who is like the beast?
Who can fight against it?”

Revelation 13:11-17
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. It had two horns like those of a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence; and it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, the one whose fatal wound had been healed.
13 It performs great miracles, even causing fire to come down from heaven onto the earth as people watch.
14 It deceives the people living on earth by the miracles it is allowed to perform in the presence of the beast, and it tells them to make an image honoring the beast that was struck by the sword but came alive again.
15 It was allowed to put breath into the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could even speak; and it was allowed to cause anyone who would not worship the image of the beast to be put to death.
16 Also it forces everyone — great and small, rich and poor, free and slave — to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead
17 preventing anyone from buying or selling unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Notice how the second beast, Satan does everything from verse 11 to verse 17. Satan is in control. Not a man. The third being is the image that is given life. The beast that speaks like a dragon in chapter 13, becomes the dragon in Revelation 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs; they came from the mouth of the dragon, from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet.

The first beast is named the false prophet. The image is now alive and called the beast.
The word Antichrist is not found one time in Revelation. Chapter 13 is all about Satan, the dragon, as being in full control from start to finish. Revelation interprets Revelation. If you add a 4th human, then you have to say the image did not come to life. The image is Satan's false Adam in Satan's image, it is a beast, not human. But then the image declares Himself the Messiah. At that point the number 666 will start to appear on all humans who reject the true Lamb of God and God on the throne. Satan gets his wish to be God, to create a being in his own image just like God did. Then humans who follow this unholy trinity are marked with a curse 666. The ultimate act of works against God. No one can enjoy the economy without this mark. They think there own works can save them. They totally reject God and join Satan.

Revelation 13:18
18 This is where wisdom is needed; those who understand should count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person, and its number is 666.

It is a mystery about a man and his name. The man is Adam. God punished Adam with 6000 years of labor. 6 days a week, 6 hours a day.
Exodus 20:9
9 Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work,
It has been 5990 years sin Adam received his punishment. It has been 1990 years since Jesus Christ died on the Cross. There are 3 types of judgments: seals, trumpets, and thunders. There have been 3 ages. From Adam to Abraham the Nations. From Abraham to Christ, Israel. From Christ till now the church. The seals deal with the church. The Trumpets with Israel. Revelation 7:4
4 I heard how many were sealed — 144,000 from every tribe of the people of Isra’el:

These are Israelites sealed to witness with the Lamb during the Trumpets.

The Thunders are for the Nations. All that is left to harvest. So you have the harvestof the church first. Then the harvest of the sheep and goats, Israel. Then the wheat and tares of the nations.

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Dead aren't raised until the thousand years are ended:

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended ...
Rev. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them ...

... and we know that the dead shall be raised, AND THEN those who are alive and remain ...
I'm so glad you bought this up. Because these two little verses are not the complete picture, not by far.

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. -Revelation 20:11–15

What do we see happening here? Yes, the dead are raised, they are judged to their new permanent eternity. And then what? Death is "thrown into the lake of fire"...which is the second death. This is the final and complete end of death. The victory over death. Where else do we see this event happening in scripture?

But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.....
Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:
Death is swallowed up in victory.” -1 Corinthians 15:20–26, 51-54

This passage is so rich, but what we see here is several things: for those who have already 'fallen asleep', and those of us still alive AT Christ's coming, we are to receive what Christ was 'firstfruits' of....the resurrection body. The resurrection of the dead. It is a moment, a 'twinkling of an eye' moment, where the dead will be raised first, then those still living, and we shall be given the 'imperishable' body that Christ now has. It is at this point, that death has lost its sting and is defeated. Death, the last enemy, will then be 'destroyed'.
The upshot of this passage is this: to be given a resurrection body...the one Paul has just spoken of; imperishable, glorious as the 'man of heaven', judgement must have occurred. The dead spoken of here, given their new immortal bodies have already stood before the throne and had their names found in the book of life. And Revelation, as well as other passages (John 5:28-29; Dan 12:2), clearly paints the resurrection of the just and unjust as happening at the same time. And other passages clearly paint the Rapture of the church, which this passage clearly describes, as the same time as the resurrection of the just (1 Thess 4:16).
When all taken together, 1 Cor 15 and Rev 20 are clearly and overwhelmingly speaking of the same event. I challenge you to prove...with scripture...otherwise.
And IF they are speaking of the same event...the death of death, the defeat of death, which is AT Christ's return, AT the Rapture of the church and resurrection of the dead....
Then that ALL happens AFTER the 1000 years.
And that, sir, is why I am Amillennial.

But I encourage you to believe FALSE DOCTRINES. That way when people realize they've been duped, and they fall away, then Bible Prophecy will be fulfilled. :)
Bobby Jo
Well, goodness. What is a sister to do, but believe false doctrines, when her clearly 'godly' brothers present no scriptures and limp arguments.
*Insert sarcasm here*
Come on, man. It's easy to throw accusations around. Step up, present something that sounds even remotely like a biblically backed idea. I'm growing weary of your bluff "I know best, you false believing heretic...here are my views...take that!" If you think I'm in error, calmly point out why and use plenty of scripture. I'm not interested in your opinion, just as you are not interested in mine. SHOW me how you would persuade me otherwise. Or just...don't. In which case, I'm not interested.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It tells us which year Christ is coming? Good-oh....let's hear it then. ....

Are you familiar with the old J.R. Church (deceased some half a dozen years) TV show "Prophecy In The News"? -- Apparently viewers wrote to him and his research assistant, a Patricia Berry, fielded all those letters which observed that the 19th Book of the Bible (the Book of Psalms) appears to be prophetic for the 1900's, Chapter for year, to the Jews, such that Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

And so the Psalms appears to identify the Start of the 42 month (NOT seven-year) tribulation as of 2018.

Furthermore, because Scripture confirms Scripture, and Daniel's prophecies are "shut up and sealed until the time of the end", we can find the "going forth of the Word to establish and rebuild Jerusalem" in the Psalms.

And so it's confirmed as Scriptural and Historical. :)
Bobby Jo

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The beast that speaks like a dragon, is a dragon. The only being symbolized by a dragon is Satan.
That makes zero sense. The beast that speaks like a dragon IS a dragon...except its not described as a dragon. So, you're just assuming its a dragon.
The text says beast. It says is speaks like a dragon. That means it cannot LOOK like a dragon, because otherwise we'd just be told 'it spoke'. Because then OF COURSE it would speak like a dragon...it WAS a dragon. To be told it 'spoke like a dragon' means it cannot look like a dragon, it must look different, and be speaking with a voice that needs to be clarified...

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For the Day will not come until after the Apostasy has come and the man who separates himself from Torah has been revealed, the one destined for doom.
4 He will oppose himself to everything that people call a god or make an object of worship; he will put himself above them all, so that he will sit in the Temple of God and proclaim that he himself is God.

Satan has his last chance to sit in the Temple of God, and proclaim he is God. That is not a false prophet. The false prophet announces the coming of Satan. Satan does not appear as an actual dragon. First he establishes the false prophet from behind the scenes. The he comes on the scene.
Revelation 13:4
4 They worshipped the dragon, because he had given his authority to the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying,
“Who is like the beast?
Who can fight against it?”
You are still mistaking the 3 'beasts' of Revelation; the 1st beast is not Satan, and neither is it the false prophet...which is the 2nd Beast. The text clearly delineates between the three; Dragon and 1st and 2nd Beast. The Dragon gives his power TO the first beast, but is not the first beast, and the second beast speaks LIKE the dragon, but is not it.
Again, to have any of these beasts being one or the same, you start dipping into the territory of 'God attributes', where the bible starts ascribing several 'persons' to one entity...and this cannot be...only God can have God attributes.

And 2 Thess 2 agrees. The Man of lawlessness is not named as Satan, or the Dragon. And no...not the false prophet either. John speaks about 'antichrist', naming him the ultimate last in a long line of men who have embodied certain ungodly characteristics throughout the age. Indeed, of many of them we may say they were under Satan's influence, as Revelation 13 says of the 'final' one, but of them too, we may not say were actually Satan in the flesh.

Revelation 13:11-17
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. It had two horns like those of a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence; and it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, the one whose fatal wound had been healed.
13 It performs great miracles, even causing fire to come down from heaven onto the earth as people watch.
14 It deceives the people living on earth by the miracles it is allowed to perform in the presence of the beast, and it tells them to make an image honoring the beast that was struck by the sword but came alive again.
15 It was allowed to put breath into the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could even speak; and it was allowed to cause anyone who would not worship the image of the beast to be put to death.
16 Also it forces everyone — great and small, rich and poor, free and slave — to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead
17 preventing anyone from buying or selling unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

You have yet to provide any sort of decent explanation or scriptural evidence that shows both how and why you think these 3 'beasts'....dragon, 1st beast and 2nd beast, are not exactly what are described.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you familiar with the old J.R. Church (deceased some half a dozen years) TV show "Prophecy In The News"? -- Apparently viewers wrote to him and his research assistant, a Patricia Berry, fielded all those letters which observed that the 19th Book of the Bible (the Book of Psalms) appears to be prophetic for the 1900's, Chapter for year, to the Jews, such that Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

And so the Psalms appears to identify the Start of the 42 month (NOT seven-year) tribulation as of 2018.

Furthermore, because Scripture confirms Scripture, and Daniel's prophecies are "shut up and sealed until the time of the end", we can find the "going forth of the Word to establish and rebuild Jerusalem" in the Psalms.

And so it's confirmed as Scriptural and Historical. :)
Bobby Jo

That's not "confirmed as Scriptural and Historical". Sorry, but....as well meaning as many of the TV evangelists are, they are hardly what I would call sound proof.
What you have provided above, sir, is nothing but a bunch of people's opinions and wishful thinking. Is there ANY scriptural evidence to point to using Psalms this way? That the date is correct? That anything we are seeing now correlates to that?
You need to start eating what you are dishing. If you despise 'opinion' so much, you need to be more careful with it.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not in my job description to convince you, -- that would fall under the Holy Spirit. I only have to tell you. :)

Bobby Jo

No. Not your job. But when you come on here and start laying around with your "your opinion is on my nose, you heretic" sort of bullishness, then you either need to front up or shut up, wouldn't you say? It's easy to be loud Bobby. But sometimes its hard to have something useful to say.