Guide To The Post Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I believe in the post tribulation rapture. The rapture will happen after the Antichrist and the Mark Of The Beast system is revealed, and the Antichrist desecrates the temple, the temple has to be built first in order for the Antichrist to desecrate it.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-2 (MEV)

"Now, brothers, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and concerning our gathering together unto Him, we ask you not to let your mind be quickly shaken or be troubled, neither in spirit nor by word, nor by letter coming as though from us, as if the day of Christ is already here."

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (MEV)

"Do not let anyone deceive you in any way. For that Day will not come unless a falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or is worshipped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself as God."

Matthew 24:3-12 (MEV)

"As He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?"

4 Jesus answered them, "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled. For all these things must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines, epidemics, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

"Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and will kill you. And you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. Then many will fall away, and betray one another, and hate one another. And many false prophets will rise and will deceive many. Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Matthew 24:13 (MEV)

"But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

Matthew 24:14 (MEV)

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

Matthew 24:22-28 (MEV)

"Unless those days were shortened, no one would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Listen, I have told you beforehand.

"So, if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert,’ do not go there; or, ‘Look, He is in the private chambers,’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together."

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days,

‘the sun will be darkened,
the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from heaven,
and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:11-18 (MEV)

"Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb and he spoke like a dragon. He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell on it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. He performs great signs, making fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. He deceives those who dwell on the earth by the signs which he was granted to do in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by a sword and lived. He was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one may buy or sell, except he who has the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Here is a call for wisdom: Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast. It is the number of a man. His number is six hundred and sixty-six."

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I believe in the post tribulation rapture. The rapture will happen after the Antichrist and the Mark Of The Beast system is revealed...
There is absolutely no connection between the Tribulation and the Rapture. I wonder if it is some kind of martyr complex driving Christians to this nonsensical teaching. Just remember that you will simply be beheaded.

Reactions: Taken

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Revelation 13 was fulfilled in 70 AD, then by rights we should be in the New Heavens and the New Earth (which is devoid of all evildoers). Do you see how absurd that position is? So now we have two absurd positions being promoted.
Does this say we are going to come to? or you have come to the heavenly Jerusalem?

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does this say we are going to come to? or you have come to the heavenly Jerusalem?
That is a misapplication of that passage. What it pertains to is that our citizenship is in Heaven.

Had Revelation 13 been literally fulfilled then every Christian would have been wiped out in 70 AD. Also the reign of the Antichrist is limited to just 3 1/2 years. Which means the Great Tribulation would have been finished, the cataclysmic cosmic events would have been finished, there would be no heavenly bodies in existence, and the literal Second Coming of Christ would have already taken place. Which also means that this world would not be in the mess that it now is in. Do you now see how absurd your position is?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this world in a worse mess than it has been at numerous times in history?

I'm kinda leaning partial preterist, but not dogmatic about it.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need some info first, do you believe in the rapture?
The rapture happens on the last day, according to Jesus;
jn 6:
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

That's the book of Hebrews in the old testament. New Jerusalem is mentioned in the book of Revelation in the new testament.

Revelation 21:1-8 (NIV)

"Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth" for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death" or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

Revelation 21:9-14 (NIV)

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I believe in the post tribulation rapture. ...

And that's EXACTLY what Scripture teaches, -- 1,000 years Post Tribulation, at the END of the Millennial Kingdom!

But that's NOT what you "believe".
Bobby Jo

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is absolutely no connection between the Tribulation and the Rapture. I wonder if it is some kind of martyr complex driving Christians to this nonsensical teaching. Just remember that you will simply be beheaded.

Perhaps I didn't clarify enough, the rapture happens near the end of the tribulation.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Avalon1,

That's the book of Hebrews in the old testament.

Wrong my friend. Hebrews is in the new testament, so it looks like you have some homework to do.
How can you speak about things when you do not know what books are in the NT.???

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually, the FALSE "tribulation era rapture" scenario is closer to 'simply being beheaded' than one might think.

1. If you're "raptured" during the tribulation, -- what then? Rev. 20 says the ONLY ones who return with Jesus are those who were "beheaded" for refusing to receive the mark of the beast. So will the "church" permanently remain in "heaven"? -- It's inherently a FALSE DOCTRINE.

2. However, those who ARE "beheaded" for refusing the mark of the beast will "join" Jesus in heaven, and then return with HIM to rule and reign for the thousand years.​

So if someone expects to be "raptured" and then return with Jesus, they'd better plan on being "beheaded", because THAT's the ONLY way they'll "return with Jesus".

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Keraz