Gun Control

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still haven't heard of any motive of the shooter. And, I hear less talk about the motive on the reporting. It shouldn't take this long. I don't think they are looking, they are creating.

Strnger

Reactions: Helen and Pisteuo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I still haven't heard of any motive of the shooter. And, I hear less talk about the motive on the reporting. It shouldn't take this long. I don't think they are looking, they are creating.

Strnger
i'm curious if you could comment on the feasibility of an out of shape accountant type operating a full-auto weapon effectively for 10 minutes; i have no idea there. ty

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firing the weapon (even for 10 mins) wouldn't have been an issue for him. Getting all that to the 32nd floor was likely his biggest hurdle.

Reactions: Helen and Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Firing the weapon (even for 10 mins) wouldn't have been an issue for him. Getting all that to the 32nd floor was likely his biggest hurdle.
ya, that too, but apparently there is a lot of assertion that a guy like that could not even operate a full-auto effectively for ten minutes?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Strnger

Plural...

Reactions: Pisteuo

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see the problem with the firing of it for ten minutes, personally. He obviously had an objective and mixed with adrenaline it seems very possible, to me anyway.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we ready to delve into the unthinkable yet?

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but you'd think they could cover better than this??? Guess we've become that easy for them now. They don't even have to try.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yeah but you'd think they could cover better than this??? Guess we've become that easy for them now. They don't even have to try.
ha, the beauty of a democracy being reflected imo; only 51% needed! Iow as long as 51% believe the lie, that is all that is necessary for the lie to become the truth in the world.

Reactions: Pisteuo

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch closely. This is clearly a setup. One man wouldn't need all those weapons when a single M60 machine gun could accomplish the exact same thing.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. Room looks staged. Lay out of guns looks to be for "display for media purposes".

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch closely. This is clearly a setup. One man wouldn't need all those weapons when a single M60 machine gun could accomplish the exact same thing.

An M60 may have accomplished the same thing, but what was used? What caliber of bullets were used? I'm sure they know as some must have been found in the people. I haven't heard.

He may not have had the many weapons just for shooting at the concert goers. It could have been to stand off the police when they came.

I watched the videos. Myself, the sound doesn't prove to me plural shooters. The second sounds could very well be an echo from the first. And, the flash in the videos doesn't seem large enough to me for machine gun fire.

I am not saying there wasn't another shooter. But these didn't prove it to me. The motive to me is the important thing, as that is what they are delaying. I am pretty sure they know.

Stranger

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rifles should be closer to the window for easy access, not sitting halfway across the room.. Same with the magazines. And why have multiple magazines and multiple rifles? It's quicker to reload one rifle than it is to try and reload multiple guns. Why have bi-pods on the rifle if you're shooting out a window? And if you have them on one why not on all? Why would he shoot all those people and not shoot it out with the police? Why commit suicide?

So many questions.

vegas-shooting-hotel-room-1507147886738-master495-v4.jpg