Hallelujah. Susan Boyle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
She has got such a lovely voice - I often look at her audition on Britains got talent , one of those moments when the judgements based on appearance and age were so wrong …….she is such a humble person. Despite all the money she made she still lives in her council house in Scotland ( she brought it but could have had a much larger house anywhere in the U.K. )
I love your signature line @L.A.M.B. xx

Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She has got such a lovely voice - I often look at her audition on Britains got talent , one of those moments when the judgements based on appearance and age were so wrong …….she is such a humble person. Despite all the money she made she still lives in her council house in Scotland ( she brought it but could have had a much larger house anywhere in the U.K. )
I love your signature line @L.A.M.B. xx
Thank you.
Yes she has a beautiful clear voice.
I hate that it took her so long to be recognized as the singer she truly is.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't follow her too much now but was so happy for her when she got discovered on BGT. It was a tremendous audition!

I'm a member of one of her forums but haven't gone for some time.
Someone there put a quilt together for Susan and we all said little things that the lady stitched into the quilt!

Then the lady and a few others went and gave the quilt personally to Susan! She was delighted with it.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.