"Have you ever had a spiritual paranormal encounter?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I seem to really like this guy Mikes threads. They always teach me something somehow.

Amen. :)

We needed some new thread where everyone could get their teeth stuck into. LOL
He brings it down to where the rubber hits the road....which is where most of us walk out our walk here on this earth. xx

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In reference to the Bethel assembly ...

It is so easy to sit on our comfortable couches and 'do nothing' yet sit in the seat of the scornful pointing the finger at those who are 'doing something'.
They may not have 'everything' correct to 'please everyone'.
But I know that Bill Johnson has lead many to the Lord, and healed the sick ..
..and tried to teach his church to do the same. They have impacted many many lives. Jam over their face often yes...but at least they are trying and doing... How well do our own lives measure up to theirs.
How much are we 'out there doing'?

John Wimber said that he would never stop praying for people to be healed.
He admitted that it was a 'hit and miss' ...sometimes people were healed, sometime not. And he had no idea why. Bill Johnson says the same.

Reminds me somewhat of the time the disciples said to Jesus .."look at them, ministering over there..they have no right, forbid them."
Jesus told them to shut up and leave them alone...'he that is not against us is with us'.

Bill Johnson is not against Jesus... hmm[1].gif

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sorry, I ignore trolls.
you ignore Scripture that would reveal your hypocrisy, m taylor, and your insults do not affect me wadr. You ignore uncomfortable questions that you cannot answer, and you ignore many other things, too, but if i were being ignored i would not be replying to anything now, would i.

so keep playing at religion if you like, m taylor, and as i say if you are ever convicted to leave the camp and set a toe on the path, count the cost and let us know, ok? Your career of fooling yourself and few other deceived ppl is at an end, i guess

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you ignore Scripture that would reveal your hypocrisy, m taylor, and your insults do not affect me wadr. You ignore uncomfortable questions that you cannot answer, and you ignore many other things, too, but if i were being ignored i would not be replying to anything now, would i.

so keep playing at religion if you like, m taylor, and as i say if you are ever convicted to leave the camp and set a toe on the path, count the cost and let us know, ok? Your career of fooling yourself and few other deceived ppl is at an end, i guess
I'm sorry, what Scripture am I ignoring? What hypocrisy?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You are very observant Mark. Have you ever noticed that in all @David Taylor's many many posts , he has never added anything uplifting, encouraging , or strengthening ( as Paul tells us to do) for others to help them along the path of life in living in walking the christian walk.

Every post is negative , argumentative or condemning.
I'm sure you have noticed that too.
That is pretty sad...he does not smell like a shepherd should smell , who spends time with his sheep.
He says he preaches...but, I can only guess at the "message" he carries. :oops:

How sad is that. o_O

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm sorry, what Scripture am I ignoring? What hypocrisy?
well i am impressed, m taylor, i must say, by your q, but it does seem rather disingenuous after asking pointed qs myself and being treated like a troll. There is a previous post button just to the right of the colon in every quote banner, you might just go see for yourself

No one has ever gone up to heaven m taylor, right?

Reactions: Nancy

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Either you are trolling or you just don't know what a strawman argument is. Either way this post just made you look ignorant.
I guess David says much for you

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Reactions: amadeus

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are very observant Mark. Have you ever noticed that in all @David Taylor's many many posts , he has never added anything uplifting, encouraging , or strengthening ( as Paul tells us to do) for others to help them along the path of life in living in walking the christian walk.

Every post is negative , argumentative or condemning.
I'm sure you have noticed that too.
That is pretty sad...he does not smell like a shepherd should smell , who spends time with his sheep.
He says he preaches...but, I can only guess at the "message" he carries. :oops:

How sad is that. o_O
This is simply a lie. You have even had PM's with me to the contrary. You are two-sided and deceitful.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i am impressed, m taylor, i must say, by your q, but it does seem rather disingenuous after asking pointed qs myself and being treated like a troll. There is a previous post button just to the right of the colon in every quote banner, you might just go see for yourself

No one has ever gone up to heaven m taylor
Not worth my time. But if you think I am ignoring something feel free to post.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Either you are trolling or you just don't know what a strawman argument is. Either way this post just made you look ignorant.
oNly of the things of man, Christ certainly didnt need big words or strawman to preach to the lost. Thats what Pharisses do to.

Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Mat 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Mat 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
Mat 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Mat 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

Do have a good day.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oNly of the things of man, Christ certainly didnt need big words or strawman to preach to the lost. Thats what Pharisses do to.

Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Mat 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Mat 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
Mat 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Mat 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

Do have a good day.
Do you even know what a strawman argument is?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need to know because it is essentially you lying about what I did or did not argue. So yes, you should be concerned about it.
Why wil lit save me or not or is it just something that pharisses and learned people to use to look down there noses at others.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It has nothing to do with salvation. It has to do with whether or not your are honestly debating and you are not. Open a book and learn something.
No it has nothing to do with anything Ive only ever seeing the pharisees and learned use it. Jesus was never that complicated