He Lives by The Living Stones Quartet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a child my mom and I went to Kathryn Kuhlman's services. There would be a lot of singing with gusto many old hymns.

This hymn was my favorite....wow, would everyone sing it out! I'm a senior citizen now and still remember it all.

Reactions: marks and amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As a child my mom and I went to Kathryn Kuhlman's services. There would be a lot of singing with gusto many old hymns.

This hymn was my favorite....wow, would everyone sing it out! I'm a senior citizen now and still remember it all.
I used to sing it with a small group visiting care homes.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If i didnt love ya i would not have told you . My advice to all is dont be a follower of kathreyn K .
Though she be long gone now . And do not follow her benny hinn either . I examined that quite well
years ago . Remember if i didnt love i would not have warned .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If i didnt love ya i would not have told you . My advice to all is dont be a follower of kathreyn K .
Though she be long gone now . And do not follow her benny hinn either . I examined that quite well
Nothing wrong with the song though!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to sing it with a small group visiting care homes.
I visited nursing homes for awhile as my Christian service while at Bible school.

I only follow Jesus. But I will say Kathryn Kuhlman always gave glory to God and didn't want people to follow her. And there was always the presence of the Holy Spirit in those services.

I was sent to a Presbyterian Church as a child. But my mom and I would go to Kuhlman's services and my mother was helped tremendously there. I also can attest to something happening to me there as a young child. I don't speak of it much as I consider it holy and others might not understand.

• Love
Reactions: Pearl and marks

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Siddhi Koli This is another great hymn....called He Lives!