hello to all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
hello to all...hey everyone, my name is Brent, aka Super Kal. I'm 24I came to Christ at 7, but I did it out of pressure from my parents, so I never did do it for myself. It wasn't until a prayer before a suicide attempt in 04 that helped me realize that God truly did love me by showing Himself to me through me with the help of Isaiah 41:10.Since then, I've gotten back into church, and started deep prayer ever since I went back.

Nov 8, 2007
Welcome to this Board, I too am New. You can call me Unorthodox or Junior. Keep in Truth to the Word of God, not Men. Keep true to the Way, not orthodoxy or Denominations. Hold to his Promise, not the fallible words of men. God bless and Welcome

dgc

Nov 27, 2007
welcome Brent and God bless,My name is Don I found this site yesterday and it is quite a blessing.I became a christian Oct. 5th 1986 it has been an awsome 21 years

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Brent. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God with peace, love, joy, etc.Much love from JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.