Hello!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lil_Worried

Oct 26, 2016
Hey guys!

My name is Ken and I joined this forum because I'm sick and tired of my lifestyle. I am 24 years old and I have had a lifetime of alcohol and drug abuse. I've slept with countless girls and done some bad things in my life. It has not been fulfilling at all and I am looking to change that.
My mother and 2 brothers are Christians and they seems quite happy so maybe this is the way for me too. They have always been so supportive and generous. I hope that this community is all about that too.

Ken.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
rockytopva said:
Welcome to CB! I have a web site geared for Christian growth...

https://www.youtube.com/rockytopva
Have had a look at it before, some great people of faith are on rockytop's youtube channel, especially Smiths Wigglesworth, also look up AA Allen on youtube, another great man of faith, many of his miracles were recorded. Anyway welcome to these forums Ken, I'm glad you are looking to change your lifestyle, where abouts are ya from?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ken

Pleased to meet you. Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Saviour, or are you just looking for a change? Do you believe Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God? I'm just interested.

Stranger

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Ken . Welcome to CB. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. You are on the right path.
Pomp.