Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to make myself known. :) Looking forward to posting my story and asking questions.
Welcome, Mike. If you're here to ask questions, good for you. We have some people who think they have all the answers -- and they argue a lot among themselves. I figure the people who think they know so much might be the people who know the least. So if this is your first forum, don't let some of the know-it-alls discourage you.

I see Hidden in Him already suggested the Testimonial Forum.

Mike.

Jun 5, 2020
Atascadero
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, Hidden. I would like to consider myself Christian but I'm not so certain that I would be aligned properly within those ranks.

Whenever somebody asks me about my faith I always say that I'm "spiritual". I believe fully in God and believe that Jesus died on the cross for all of our sins, but I'm also not an avid church goer and I never speak about my faith unless it was specifically brought into the conversation.

To be quite honest with you I'm not certain on what category my faith would fall under. Haha

Mike.

Jun 5, 2020
Atascadero
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome, Mike. If you're here to ask questions, good for you. We have some people who think they have all the answers -- and they argue a lot among themselves. I figure the people who think they know so much might be the people who know the least. So if this is your first forum, don't let some of the know-it-alls discourage you.

I see Hidden in Him already suggested the Testimonial Forum.

Hello, Giu.

Yeah this is my first Christian/Religion forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody on here. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, Hidden. I would like to consider myself Christian but I'm not so certain that I would be aligned properly within those ranks.

Whenever somebody asks me about my faith I always say that I'm "spiritual". I believe fully in God and believe that Jesus died on the cross for all of our sins, but I'm also not an avid church goer and I never speak about my faith unless it was specifically brought into the conversation.

To be quite honest with you I'm not certain on what category my faith would fall under. Haha

Hey, man. Don't worry about a thing. You are showing some character joining a forum like this at a young age. Most of our members here are much older, so you would be among people with a lot more time to have developed their beliefs and a lot more experience at being involved in forums. So good for you. Post on any question you want to discuss specifically, and I'm sure you will get responses, and some who will want to discuss things with you in depth.

Just keep in mind some of what Giuliano was saying. There are some here who are good listeners and some who will be more into telling you what to think. In some cases they may be right in what they are saying. But respect your own mind. The Lord does, and He will never force you to believe anything without being able to ask Him questions, so that's the way many of us will treat you as well.

And don't let any mental bullies push you around. If you need any help, just ask. I'll set them straight for you, LoL.

God bless, and welcome again to Christianity Board.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, Giu.

Yeah this is my first Christian/Religion forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody on here. :)
Hi!

I hope you don't have thin skin. I remember how shocked I was when I joined my first "Christian" forum. I think sometimes a few people enjoy seeing if they can upset other people -- so my rule for myself is not to let anyone upset me -- but if they do, not to post back to them until I'm no longer upset. I don't want to post something I may regret later.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

ha well join the crowd; "faith" as a noun, arg
anyway, ntmy, and welcome