Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

meesh

Nov 30, 2007
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here of course. My name is Michele, I am 37, and I have 4 children, and reside in Illinois. I've been saved for sometime, but had fallen away from Jesus, but I'm back (Thanks be to God.) I look forward to getting to know you all, and fellowshipping with you. Love to you all!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hello my name is ryan Fitz I'm 15 I don't live in Illinois. I fall away from God everyday, but everyday he takes me back in his arms.Watch out theres some pretty intense Mary debates going on
smile.gif
glad you joined us. Your brother in ChristRyan Fitz

meesh

Nov 30, 2007
Thanks for the welcome Ryan. I'm so sorry to hear that you fall away from God everyday, I will :pray3: for you, that Jesus keeps you near to him, and gives you strength. As for the intense posts about Mary, I'm not Catholic, so I'm not sure what thier actual beliefs are, and I'm not here to convict anyone of what is right or wrong for themselves, I'll leave that up to The Holy Spirit. I pray for those that I believe to be in false doctrine, and love all.
smile.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
you pray alotwhich is a blessing.May God answer those which he means to answer.Your brother in ChristRyan Fitz

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Oh yeahI do practice catholism even though i consider myself a christian. Not a catholic, baptist, lutheran ect. ect. ect.I am a christian and I wish the rest of christianity will consider themselves the same and not their shallow denominations name.But I do practice Roman Catholisism so if you do have any questions about our beliefs you can direct them towards me.and Goldy ( another member here) is really good at explaining our beliefs. So she's another person you can go to.No matter what denomination you areyour still my sister or brother in christ Ryan Fitz

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board meesh, hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Terral

Dec 3, 2007
Hi Meesh:
Meesh >> Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here of course. My name is Michele, I am 37, and I have 4 children, and reside in Illinois. I've been saved for sometime, but had fallen away from Jesus, but I'm back (Thanks be to God.) I look forward to getting to know you all, and fellowshipping with you. Love to you all!
This is my first post here and we need 5 before earning the right to post links. :0) Therefore, my introduction must wait on hold, until saying hi to you and a few other members. My real name is Terral and I have three adult children with grandchildren here in sunny Florida. I also have been saved by obeying the Gospel for some time and nothing pleases me more than debating the truth of God's Living Word.In Christ Jesus,Terral