Here is what it all comes down to—- and you’d better get it right!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe one day they will make a Bible just for OSAS.

We already have millions of them! Learn how to “ Rightly Divide” , and the scales could fall off of your eyes—— perhaps Ferris too!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a woman needs to fully trust is that God forgives her sins through the Sacrifice and Ministry of Jesus Christ! That is the trusting that determines her fate now and at the return of Christ.

Just make sure you Repent Of ALL of your Willful Sins before you die, or you can kiss that “ forgiveness” good - bye!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No must...already happened. It happened 2000 years ago. Are you saying that you have never seen scriptures that tell Christians to be good? And if you haven't....how many do you want?

No must...already happened. It happened 2000 years ago. Are you saying that you have never seen scriptures that tell Christians to do good for one another? And if you haven't....how many do you want?

No must...already happened. It happened 2000 years ago. Are you saying that you have never seen scriptures that tell Christians to obey Christ. And if you haven't....how many do you want?

No must...already happened. It happened 2000 years ago. Are you saying that you have never seen scriptures that warn Christians about sins. And if you haven't....how many do you want?

No must...already happened. It happened 2000 years ago. Are you saying that you have never seen scriptures that warn Christians about the punishment for sins. And if you haven't....how many do you want?

We are to “obey”...... we are to “be good”......all of these great things we should do....
God will be pleased......He will bless you on account of these things....He just won’t Save you on account of them....you get Salvation by Believing Paul’s Gospel....1Cor15:1-4....... let me know if you have a problem with that.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your reading comprehension is being blocked by your own goal and your defense of doctrine.
Trying so hard to be good by my own strength was misery. I gave up and returned to trust and then saw great strides.

You “gave up”..... you obeyed the Word when you did that .....the Law was given to SHUT YOUR MOUTH —— NOBODY CAN KEEP IT!

When you gave up,
That’s just what the Bible tells us to do....we must “Come to the End Of Ourselves” and see our absolute Need for Jesus and His Grace...

As Paul said....”The Law is useless unless you know how to USE it”...... you “use it “properly when you see that you can’t keep it and you let it take you by the hand and deliver you to the One that “ did” Keep it ! Jesus Christ.

I rejoice that you “Gave Up”.......so does God ! Now that you have finally left “ The Fool’s Paradise” Of Thinking you actually kept the Law....God can finally work with and within you....Congrats! Be “ Son” Conscience as opposed to “ Sin” Conscience and watch all of those sins just kinda fall off....without YOU having to Try so hard......

God ain’t gonna Save ANYBODY that is TRYINg to get to Heaven....He will Save ALL that are Trusting Him to get to Heaven....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like us, they were Saved by the Blood Of The Lamb

WOW If they were saved by the Blood of the Lamb...(capitals) there would have been no need for Christ.
The "lives" of the Jews were saved by lamb's blood...do to their obedience, I will add.

lambs Blood put on their doors, in the shape of a cross,
That might be a tradition but the word cross does not appear in the Old Testament.

Those today that are Saved by the Blood of Jesus are going to be tested to see if they believe that God will keep His Word....If you do not REST in Paul’s Gospel

First off Paul does not have a Gospel. Secondly, nothing in the scriptures about resting in Paul's anything.

Your Christian existence will be a beggarly one , full of anxiety and lack of assurance that leads to a life of No real peace....Your Christian life will be a Wilderness one....bereft Of blessings.....no real Joy....

Right, if you can't sin and sin some more and believe you are going to heaven, there is no way you can be happy.

Those that trust God and Rest in His Gospel Of Pure Grace That actually BELIEVE that His Son “ Died for your Sins” and know that they are Eternally Secure because of what He did “ FOR” us, and therefore have no need to ADD to the Gospel

We all trust God....to be good. And He expects us to be good. And no one here is adding to the Gospel but you are ignoring a great part of it. Sifting the scriptures to weave false beliefs, denying anything that does not agree with sin and sin some more and go to heaven.

Find the phrase "eternal security" in the New Testament, this is the heretical gospel.

If , as the Gospel proclaims, Jesus died for ALL of your sins if you believe He did it for YOU....what sins remain that you could be condemned for? None. Believe the Gospel and get your Rest—- don’t die a Spiritual Wilderness Death.....

There are none that remain, until you sin. Then you can repent and ask forgiveness and He forgives.
1st John 2:2-5 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: ...

Revelations 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.

It’s-possible to be “ Saved” yet miserable, or you can be “ Saved” and get All Of God’s blessings—- here on Earth....( and get bigger and better “ Crowns” in Heaven).... it’s a win- win....don't miss out by your unbelief in God's Promises.... God bless....

Everybody likes a guarantee, but Christ made no promise or guarantee that all manner of evil will fill heaven. Christ never made a promise or guarantee that sin will be rewarded with heaven.

You like Paul, here is some Paul for ya....

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know you really need to stop. My patience is wearing thin with you. I have little respect for you. You're an arrogant and overbearing loudmouth.

Hmmmmm.....now just “where” did I “ hear” this.....”LOVE your Enemy ....PRAY for those that persecute you.....wasn't that directed towards “ me” recently? can you say “ hypocrite?”

Don’t waste your time attacking me personally.....use Scripture to prove yourself right and me wrong, if you can....the FACT is, you can’t, and your frustration with that is showing....

“If you can’t stand the Heat— get out of the Kitchen...” just like your beloved buddy and Accursed False Gospel Teaching Buddy, justbyfaithplusluckyrepentance ....l

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off Paul does not have a Gospel

Lol.....you Bible ignorance is showing....God is going to judge you by “ MY” ( Paul Speaking about Himself) GOSPEL.....The Gospel That Saves If merely believed, Found In 1 Cor15:1-4 was given to Paul personally by Jesus Christ.....several times Paul referred to that Gospel as “ My” Gospel.....The Bible warns us to be good Students Of The Word so we would not have to stand ashamed when guys like me who actually know the Bible come along....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They could have gone back to Egypt to remind themselves how they were “ Saved by the Blood”, the Cross- Shaped BloodStains we’re still there....they were a defeated, miserable lot.....but they were STILL Saved by that Blood.....just like Grace- Haters of today might still be Saved if they ever put their Faith in the Blood Of The Lamb....

Believers do put their faith in the Blood of the Lamb....but that still does not give them a license to sin. There is no need to drag
Grace and Christ's love through a mudhole.

Some more Paul for ya....Romans 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

Be good and do good!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off Paul does not have a Gospel

Lol.....you Bible ignorance is showing....God is going to judge you by “ MY” ( Paul Speaking about Himself) GOSPEL.....The Gospel That Saves If merely believed, Found In 1 Cor15:1-4 was given to Paul personally by Jesus Christ.....several times Paul referred to that Gospel as “ My” Gospel.....The Bible warns us to be good Students Of The Word so we would not have to stand ashamed when guys like me who actually know the Bible come along....

Oh yes, He takes credit for Christ's Gospel....Paul preached the Gospel, but he did not own it. Our salvation is not through Paul. Great guy but, not a Savior.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe one day they will make a Bible just for OSAS.

We already have millions of them! Learn how to “ Rightly Divide” , and the scales could fall off of your eyes—— perhaps Ferris too!

Learn to read the Bible with out cherry picking with the intent to support sin.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have an attention span disorder. See notes # 1, 2, and 3. Buuuuut number three...LOL Christ says that not doing good can get you to hell. Matthew 25:46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”... Let me help you there with the reading comprehension of this, Christ....He is God, in case you did not catch on to that....says that those that did not do good for others will go away into eternal punishment...that maybe hard for you to comprehend but...that means hell fire eternal. Then Christ...ya know the Son of God, He says that the righteous will go on to eternal life....now in case if you don't know it, that is heaven. And the righteous, in this example were those that did good for others.....I know the parable of the Sheep and Goats is a long read...but try to focus. Maybe you are getting Christ mixed up with Buddha, but no that is incorrect.

Now if you need any more help understanding scriptures, let me know. Below I picked a short one so it would not task your ability to read or go past your attention span.

Hebrews 13:16
And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

We are discussing theology and Christians beliefs. This particular topic can ruin lives and lead people to hell so it gets serious.

1..No one is saying that being good and doing good has anything do with being initially saved, everyone agrees that, that is through Christ.

2..No one here is saying that being good and doing good justifies us, it all about the biblical requirement to be obedience to Christ.

3..No one is saying that good deeds is what gets you to heaven.

4..I am saying that being good and doing good is what Christians are repeatedly told to do. Being good and doing good is obedience to Christ. I mean really, what is the alternative that is being proposed here by some.

5..I am saying that sinful lifestyles can lead to hell...whether they believe in Christ or not.

6..I am not saying that sinful lifestyles cannot be forgiven. Even towards the end someone that has committed the worst of horrible sins or a sinful lifestyle can repent and be forgiven. That is all depends on sincerity and Christ will know the intentions and truths of the heart and will judge according. But that is Christ's choice to send that Christian to heaven or hell. I do contend that a change of heart at the last minute and expecting forgiveness is very risky, because, could someone like Hitler or serial killers change their character in that last few moments of their life? Not saying I know, but I would debate it.

7..I am saying that repentance is required to be initially saved. That repentance is not only acknowledging that you have sinned but a commitment to obey and be good and do good....the best you can. Salvation was not designed for perfection. Then after one is saved and commits sins, that repentance is required to get those sins forgiven. Again a commitment not to keep doing the same sin over and over again. It is not wrong for Christ to expect us to learn from our mistakes...we maybe slow learners but...

8..No one here is saying that you have to be perfect to go to heaven.

9..Then again, heaven is not going to be full of evildoers.

10..No one is saying that being good and doing good is salvation. It is obedience to Christ.

11..And the Bible says over and over again that we should obey Christ and our deeds will be judged, come Judgment Day.

12..Alternatively sins can lead to hell, particularly lifestyle sins because you cannot repent for something you intend to do or even continue to do. You cannot play Christ for a fool. You cannot con Christ, he know the heart and the intent.

13..I do contend that your average Christian will show up on Judgment Day and pass with flying colors.

14..In regard to sins, what is being discussed here is mostly lifestyle sins.

15..No one is saying that there is a biblical requirement to ask forgiveness for every sin or to remember every sin. Just ask forgiveness in one of your daily prayers.

Your Hodge Podge Of Religious Muck is too silly to debate.....I dint have the time nor inclination to read this any further than the first few sentences....I don’t have the computer ink to write a set of encyclopedias that would be necessary to correct your Erroneous Hog Wash.....who on Earth Taught you this bunk? You are probably “ self taught” like the Proud Mr.Ferris....and just like him——it shows!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Hodge Podge Of Religious Muck is too silly to debate.

Just trying to keep you honest.
I don’t have the computer ink to write a set of encyclopedias that would be necessary to correct your Erroneous Hog Wash

So far you have not corrected me on anything.

who on Earth Taught you this bunk?

Most of what I have given you is dozens and dozens of scriptures but your belief of sin and sin some more and go to heaven, your not going find even one scripture on that. Christ did not get nailed to that cross to start a religion of sin. There is nothing to support the belief that heaven will be full of those of poor character....the sinful....the evildoers. It is the most basic understanding that these will go to hell. The thread and storyline of morality goes through and through the New Testament.