Here is what it all comes down to—- and you’d better get it right!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Christian finds a life of sin attractive....No Christian promotes it.....All Of the sins of a Christian are Under the Blood.....not only forgiven But Forgotten ( “ I will remember your sins no more”) ..... Sins are forgiven in the Eternal sense as far as Salvation, but rest assured—- Nobody “ gets away” with anything....if you are a Child Of God, God will Chastise you for your sins.....It’s obvious that all men should strive to sin less......

Having said all of that.....”Sin Prevention” is not to be the “ end-all and be-all” of Christianity......Every person that stands before Jesus will be a Sinner—- some will be redeemed because of their Faith in Jesus and others will not.....sin ain’t gonna be the deciding factor of whether you go to Heaven or Hell.....

The Hell- Bound will not be hearing, “Depart From me because You Sinned too much and therefore must go to Hell”.....We ALL have sinned too much to merit Heaven.....once again , that ain’t the issue.....The Damned souls will be hearing, “Depart From Me, I never KNEW you!”

Paul said his biggest desire was to “ KNOW Him”.....Why is that so important? If one Knows God, he will love God and pretty much everything else will take care of itself .....

In the end, Christianity is not about our pitiful Performance, it is not about “ Sin Prevention” ....at the Judgement seat, it ain’t gonna be , “ did you get an adequate handle on the sins in your life or did you not?” The BIG Question one must answer —the Question that will determine Heaven or Hell , is this—- DO YOU KNOW HIM?

Christianity ain’t religion.....in fact, it is the opposite.....it is a Relationship between you and Jesus..Abandon your Dead Works and your self - righteousness.....trying to “ make yourself worthy”...... we are “ MADE WORTHY” by the Blood Of The Lamb......REST in the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4....Love for God will follow....then,and ONLY THEN, will you Know Him and He Know you....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Christian finds a life of sin attractive....No Christian promotes it.....All Of the sins of a Christian are Under the Blood.....not only forgiven But Forgotten ( “ I will remember your sins no more”) ..... Sins are forgiven in the Eternal sense as far as Salvation, but rest assured—- Nobody “ gets away” with anything....if you are a Child Of God, God will Chastise you for your sins.....It’s obvious that all men should strive to sin less......

Having said all of that.....”Sin Prevention” is not to be the “ end-all and be-all” of Christianity......Every person that stands before Jesus will be a Sinner—- some will be redeemed because of their Faith in Jesus and others will not.....sin ain’t gonna be the deciding factor of whether you go to Heaven or Hell.....

The Hell- Bound will not be hearing, “Depart From me because You Sinned too much and therefore must go to Hell”.....We ALL have sinned too much to merit Heaven.....once again , that ain’t the issue.....The Damned souls will be hearing, “Depart From Me, I never KNEW you!”

Paul said his biggest desire was to “ KNOW Him”.....Why is that so important? If one Knows God, he will love God and pretty much everything else will take care of itself .....

In the end, Christianity is not about our pitiful Performance, it is not about “ Sin Prevention” ....at the Judgement seat, it ain’t gonna be , “ did you get an adequate handle on the sins in your life or did you not?” The BIG Question one must answer —the Question that will determine Heaven or Hell , is this—- DO YOU KNOW HIM?

Christianity ain’t religion.....in fact, it is the opposite.....it is a Relationship between you and Jesus..Abandon your Dead Works and your self - righteousness.....trying to “ make yourself worthy”...... we are “ MADE WORTHY” by the Blood Of The Lamb......REST in the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4....Love for God will follow....then,and ONLY THEN, will you Know Him and He Know you....
Let it not once be named among you as BECOMETH saints . That was what Paul wrote . LET it not ONCE be named .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So our approach ought to be the same as well .
if brethren sin , INSTEAD OF SAYING ITS OKAY , we ought to put them out of the church if they refuse to repent of it .
Take a peek at corinthians . They put that man OUT . Even paul had wrote and said
Deliver him over to satan for destruction of the flesh that the soul might be saved in the day of the LORD .
IT WORKED BB . The man actually REPENTED of said sin and was later brought back in .
I dont see this approach to sin with hyper grace folks . AND THAT WORRIES ME . Cause if we dont hold to the original pattern
IF the original pattern WAS SPIRIT INSPIRED , AND YES IT WAS , HOW COME WE DONT FOLLOW THAT PATTERN .
I will tell us why many dont . THEY GOT SPOON FED a grace that is not in agreement with the grace of GOD .
THEY were taught ye just cant outsin Gods love . INSTEAD OF BEING TAUGHT , LET IT NOT ONCE BE NAMED .
Sounds very different those two mindsets do . AND I KNOW PAUL KNEW GOD , so todays men who teach a contrary pattern
obviously DONT KNOW GOD . Many are being lulled to sleep by a fake love and a sensual approach to sin
and not rather a grave appraoch towards sin .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So our approach ought to be the same as well .
if brethren sin , INSTEAD OF SAYING ITS OKAY , we ought to put them out of the church if they refuse to repent of it .
The world is FULL of CHRISTIANS like you have just described... busy bodies... with nothing better to do than point their gnarly fingers
at others.... all the while neglecting to remove the log out of their own eye.
God promises to FINISH ( COMPLETE ) what HE has begun in His children. We are all a work in progress... and GOD sees the heart... man is always looking at the outside... comparing himself to others... meddling in each others sanctification.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world is FULL of CHRISTIANS like you have just described... busy bodies... with nothing better to do than point their gnarly fingers
at others.... all the while neglecting to remove the log out of their own eye.
God promises to FINISH ( COMPLETE ) what HE has begun in His children. We are all a work in progress... and GOD sees the heart... man is always looking at the outside... comparing himself to others... meddling in each others sanctification.
Surely paul was not a busy body . yet he warned the church . We must too .
OH i know their are busy bodies , but they gossip about folks , while as i dont . I just point out error as one should .
It aint judging to point out error . ITS LOVE . Our goal is for their good .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just point out error as one should .
There is a formula within the church body on how to go about this.... However.... legalistic Christianity has
given permission to everyone and their dog to CORRECT each other.
Not going to argue with you... I am well aware of your stance on this... I walked away from family over
this very issue.... NASTY brood of vipers they are.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a formula within the church body on how to go about this.... However.... legalistic Christianity has
Not going to argue with you... I am well aware of your stance on this... I walked away from family over
Any christain was told to correct any brethren that errs . AND YES they sure did use a pattern for doing so .
Brethren correct brethren . They dont just hide an eye . But if folks are fearful to correct , at least let me correct .
And pray for me as well that i follow ONLY the TRUTH , the SPIRIT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pattern is , we take the error to the one who erred , FIRST . WE DO NOT GOSSIP , we DO NOT SLANDER
we got to them . NOW if they hear amen . IF not we go and then get two or more witnesses , if they hear amen
If not we take it before the church . IF they heed not the church , JESUS SAID LET THEM BE AS A PAGAN UNTO YOU .
WE must follow the correct biblical pattern . if not its all in vain .
MOST folks had rather gossip about one who does them wrong . BUT OUR GOAL SHOULD BE TO TRULY HELP the one who wronged us
OUT OF LOVE , as we desire none to perish .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Having said all of that.....”Sin Prevention” is not to be the “ end-all and be-all” of Christianity...
Christianity is about being conformed to the image or likeness of Christ. Which includes dealing with sin. Therefore you are only partially correct. Here is what we find in Scripture: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. (1 John 3:2,3).

Can you deny that is is speaking about dealing with sin? We are to purify ourselves by the power of the Holy Spirit, and examine ourselves daily.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Any christain was told to correct any brethren that errs . AND YES they sure did use a pattern for doing so .
Brethren correct brethren . They dont just hide an eye . But if folks are fearful to correct , at least let me correct .
And pray for me as well that i follow ONLY the TRUTH , the SPIRIT .
I am fully aware that brethren correct brethren.... It's a thing...
There is a right way to do this... but so many choose to ABUSE this.
Too many Christians desiring to wash their hands from the blood.
Anyways... you and I will NOT agree on this... so... BLESS you.

Reactions: Josho

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am fully aware that brethren correct brethren.... It's a thing...
There is a right way to do this... but so many choose to ABUSE this.
Too many Christians desiring to wash their hands from the blood.
Anyways... you and I will NOT agree on this... so... BLESS you.
So explain the right way to do this . I just explained the biblical way to do it .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are to purify ourselves by the power of the Holy Spirit, and examine ourselves daily.
This is CORRECT.... often times... too often... the brethren are giving themselves permission to correct those who already know they have fallen short. WE do have the right to work out our own salvation without 80 fingers pointing at us stating that we have sinned.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So explain the right way to do this . I just explained the biblical way to do it .
I am operating on the assumption that most people who sin are aware that they have done so.... they do not need correcting by anyone... they need to repent and be allowed to work it out with GOD.

You say you have given me the biblical way... yet you seem to think there is an awful lot of CORRECTING to do. I don't agree that the majority of sinners are UNAWARE that they have sinned.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s obvious that all men should strive to sin less.....

"Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee." (John 5:14)

Every person that stands before Jesus will be a Sinner—- some will be redeemed because of their Faith in Jesus and others will not.....sin ain’t gonna be the deciding factor of whether you go to Heaven or Hell.....

"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:23)

Anyone who reads the Holy Bible on a regular basis will see the error posted by @Blood Bought 1953

Only those who listen to their sectarian teachers more than reading the Bible will be fooled by his vain speeches and fair words.

We need to follow this principle:

"let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." (Romans 3:4)