Here is what it all comes down to—- and you’d better get it right!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. If we do not, then I am concerned for the OSAS people who believe they can never be cast out of heaven.

If Jesus died for my sins as the Gospel proclaims, what sin could cast me into Hell ? Which sins are not covered by the Blood ? The Truth is , I can’t go to Hell for any reason.....knowing that does not spur me to sin like many shallow- thinking people Believe ......actually , the reaction is just the opposite.....It makes me want to sin less.....Isn’t Christianity wild?

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Friend, there is a difference between being righteous and self-righteous. Nothing is worse on Earth than a self-righteous religious do-gooder, who is not bothered by a guilty conscience.
It doesn't work, I have tried it on those who do not believe Jesus was the creator who humbled himself and took on the appearance of man. They simply do not believe it, despite the angelic host.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If Jesus died for my sins as the Gospel proclaims, what sin could cast me into Hell ? Which sins are not covered by the Blood ? The Truth is , I can’t go to Hell for any reason.....knowing that does not spur me to sin like many shallow- thinking people Believe ......actually , the reaction is just the opposite.....It makes me want to sin less.....Isn’t Christianity wild?
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will cast a person into hell. Don't worry, you are safe in Jesus.

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have tried it on those who do not believe Jesus was the creator who humbled himself and took on the appearance of man.
Here is a great example of the improper use of language. Scripture tells us, Jesus tells us over and over again that he is a man. It does not say he took on the appearance of a man.

Theologically, what you write destroys the very heart of the Good News. If Jesus were the Creator who only appeared as a man, it means that a man - who was only a man - has not yet died and been resurrected in a glorified body.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend, there is a difference between being righteous and self-righteous. Nothing is worse on Earth than a self-righteous religious do-gooder, who is not bothered by a guilty conscience.
Most dont even have a conscious anymore . Most never knew JESUS . they sat under men who allured and decieved .
Correct all error within the church and do it fast .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then dont follow the all inclusive lie . That Rome and most all of even the protestant realm now teaches .
CORNELIOUS . REMEMBER CORNELIOUS .
Pope francis is a liar and his father is the father of lies . While i do not desire the death of that man , i will warn
against him and his workers so long as air is in my lungs .
CORNELIOUS . I want you to read acts chapter ten , eleven real close and real slow .
Cornelious actually beleived in the true GOD , did many good works many alms , many prayers .
GOOD as that was , beautiful as that was , GOD KNEW CORNELIOUS NEEDED THE ONE NAME that COULD SAVE him .
SEND FOR PETER and HE WILL TELL YOU what you MUST , MUST , MUST DO . THE GOSPEL .
EVEN CORNELIOUS NEEDED JESUS . HE HAD TO COME TO FAITH IN JESUS to be SAVED . POPE francis has a demon
and many within the protestant realm are following a lie and darkness .
IF EVEN CORNELIOUS who actually DID BELEIVE IN THE ONE TRUE GOD , and DID MUCH GOOD
HAD TO COME TO SAVING FAITH IN JESUS to be saved . WHY BELIEVE THE POPE and his men
who say even buddists and muslims who do good and love know god and are saved . WHAT A LIE .
WHAT A LIE . HECK they dont even follow GOD , they follow total darkness .
IF GOOD WORKS ALONE could not save Cornelioius , they wont save the false religoins either . FAITH IN JESUS SAVES
FAITH IN JESUS SAVES . AND ONLY FAITH IN JESUS SAVES . I take the gospel to my grave , to the end . to the las breath .
I will POINT ONLY TO JESUS and the ONLY MEANS OF SALVATION and will say to the last breath , BELIEVE IN HIM
or be damned .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most dont even have a conscious anymore . Most never knew JESUS . they sat under men who allured and decieved .
Correct all error within the church and do it fast .
I don't believe the purpose of the church is to correct error. If it were, I would have NOTHING to do with such an eternally hateful organization.

Instead, I believe the purpose is to live in fellowship, loving God & each other.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a great example of the improper use of language. Scripture tells us, Jesus tells us over and over again that he is a man. It does not say he took on the appearance of a man.

Theologically, what you write destroys the very heart of the Good News. If Jesus were the Creator who only appeared as a man, it means that a man - who was only a man - has not yet died and been resurrected in a glorified body.

Some people have no comprehension. You cannot be more wrong. Jesus made himself in the image of mankind who HE originally created.

Who (Jesus) being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (Php 2:6-8 KJV)

And the Word (Jesus) was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (Joh 1:14 KJV)

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he (Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. (Heb 2:14-16 KJV)

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: (Rom 8:3 KJV)

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people have no comprehension. You cannot be more wrong. Jesus made himself in the image of mankind who HE originally created.

We fundamentally disagree. Jesus is not God. Jesus is not the Creator. You do not seem to comprehend the proof of this is that Jesus died.

And the Word (Jesus) was made flesh

Right! The word of God was made flesh - God was not made flesh. See the difference?

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not at all. The entire Bible is written by monotheist Jews who reject the trinity to this day.

I disagree with imposing trinitarian doctrine onto unitarian text.
It is not for you to agree or disagree with scripture. It is there for our edification and learning, and for us to accept as it is written.

Added. The monotheist Jews you speak of, are in error.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not for you to agree or disagree with scripture. It is there for our edification and learning, and for us to accept as it is written.

I am edified on Scripture. Thank you very much! Do you realize that Jesus did not teach us to pray to a trinitarian God?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis begins with the words. "Let us make man in OUR image."

Yes, and what to the monotheist Jews make of this verse?

Only trinitarians assert it is some kind of indication of a plural God while simultaneously disregarding the 10,000 times God is referred to in the singular pronoun. NOTE: The words of Isaiah that no one thought he was claiming to be God.

I am the Eternal One; there is no other God but Me,
Isaiah 45:5 (The Voice)

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, and what to the monotheist Jews make of this verse?

Only trinitarians assert it is some kind of indication of a plural God while simultaneously disregarding the 10,000 times God is referred to in the singular pronoun. NOTE: The words of Isaiah that no one thought he was claiming to be God.

I am the Eternal One; there is no other God but Me,
Isaiah 45:5 (The Voice)
It is true. It is also true that the ONE God is present in heaven and on earth, and consequently takes on the appropriate nature of his surroundings.