Hey Everybody! Owner of the Site here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@doughty the upgrade presents well, but hopefully some of the old features will return along with the new smilies please.....many of Angie's best smilies are missing...and the others are pretty average. Once you add a smilie, its hard to erase them or change them.

I know it takes time to iron out the bugs, and learn unfamiliar features with this new format being a bit different to the old one, so will take some getting used to.

The "underline" is not with the bold and italics....had to search for it..... And I cannot import smilies when I can't find an appropriate one in the site's menu.
It won't let me add them.

I use Google pics too, so I hope they work as well. It's not what's new...but what's missing and what's different that's the problem for me.

Not sure what's going on with the "Preview" either....it won't let me go back to a post to alter anything, so I have to copy what I've written so I don't lose it.....these are all features I use regularly. And I am not that tech savvy as an older person.

I don't know if anyone else is having trouble.....? but I'm finding it a little frustrating...TBH.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@doughty the upgrade presents well, but hopefully some of the old features will return along with the new smilies please.....many of Angie's best smilies are missing...and the others are pretty average. Once you add a smilie, its hard to erase them or change them.

I know it takes time to iron out the bugs, and learn unfamiliar features with this new format being a bit different to the old one, so will take some getting used to.

The "underline" is not with the bold and italics....had to search for it..... And I cannot import smilies when I can't find an appropriate one in the site's menu.

I use Google pics too, so I hope they work as well. It's not what's new...but what's missing and what's different that's the problem for me.

Not sure what's going on with the "Preview" either....it won't let me go back to a post to alter anything, so I have to copy what I've written so I don't lose it.....these are all features I use regularly. And I am not that tech savvy as an older person.

I don't know if anyone else is having trouble.....? but I'm finding it a little frustrating...TBH.
A lot of things can be found in the drop down areas....those 3 dots that are vertical are drop down features. When you click on them then you see another row of tools available.
Here is a screenshot I took...can you see the 3 dots to the right of the frame with trees in it?
Screenshot_20221105-141013_Chrome.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A lot of things can be found in the drop down areas....those 3 dots that are vertical are drop down features. When you click on them then you see another row of tools available.
Here is a screenshot I took...can you see the 3 dots to the right of the frame with trees in it?
View attachment 27005
Thank you , that helps greatly xx

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Frankly I am not too happy with the new look and feel. Everything is washed out and one needs to search for things unnecessarily. We need strong vibrant colors on this site and user-friendly arrays..

doughty

Staff member
Admin
Jun 14, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh no! We lost all the smilies... didn't realize that.
I'm not familiar with the preview thing, but I will look into that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 27005
You're using a smart phone. I don't see that option in the PC version. Oh wait it's in the smiley icon at the top. Then it has a scroll window, got it!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are getting tons of Spam!!! Is there a way you can stop this? On a Forum I am one of the Admins of, we require registration by email. That way we have a handle on it.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I don’t know what’s going on but I just noticed more x

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
they say they love the emojis but they are not using it :Laughingoutloud: but I do since I'm more used to these features
I dislike courtesies so I'm not going with the flow
but I do like those upgrades it's like the forum I was in before discovering this wonderful site full of christians

I just wonder what would be the changes cause looking up at twitter Chkl:

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has the blog section been shut down? The last post date for any blogs was November 29th. I myself have two post which state they are "awaiting approval", these were posted to my blog back on November 17th 2022.

I just wanted to know if the owner was going to continue the blog section or close it down. If so I would just like to inform those who follow my blog post here that it is still available on my personal blog

Thanks, and God bless

It appears we are not allowed to link to our own personal blogs from this site as the link has been removed, however you can simply Google, sickleoftruth.blog for yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.