Hi everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hiroki

Aug 12, 2011
Hello, my name is Hiroki and I hope I'll learn many things here. Well, I am not much familiar in forum so if I make mistake please correct me. I hope I can also find friends here. I am actually kind of... friendless... but not totally. So I hope I'll enjoy this forum! I expect that all of you are loving one another. Well God bless you all people and peace for you.. :D :lol:

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Welcome here Hiroki! That sure is an interesting name... Any special meaning to it?

Glad to have you here...

Welcome in the Lord's name, and love and blessings to you! :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Hiroki!

welcomecat.gif

I hope you enjoy your time here at CB and make many friends...Welcome to the family ^_^
haveanicedaysun.jpg

Bless ya!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, my name is Hiroki and I hope I'll learn many things here. Well, I am not much familiar in forum so if I make mistake please correct me. I hope I can also find friends here. I am actually kind of... friendless... but not totally. So I hope I'll enjoy this forum! I expect that all of you are loving one another. Well God bless you all people and peace for you.. :D :lol:

Hiroki... Jesus loves you and so do we