Hi, I'm Andy from Scotland

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Andym

Apr 24, 2016
Ayrshire Scotland
Hi, my name is Andy and I come from Scotland.
I was brought up a Christian but drifted away as a teenager getting further and further away from God.
After a long wait ( I'm 48 now!) I have rediscovered my faith, and how!
I had a very strong experience of the power of the Holy Spirit recently which has left me unable to ever deny my faith no matter what obstacles I encounter.it may strengthen or weaken but can never be denied . I feel I have been gifted with the proof that all desire but so few ever receive.
As I have had so long a hiatus, my Religious education has suffered greatly and despite my re immersion into the church, I have so many questions which I hope to be able to ask here.
I am very pleased to have been accepted to the forum and I hope to be able to build many friendships through time,
God bless,
Andy

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hee hee....neither do I but Google is a great translator... Muh grrrand daddy was borrn in Glasgow. I'm second generation Canadian. Welcome to CB. :)

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
So lets get to it . what do you believe/ if you are a pretrib you will be shunned . but I I like you said the Holy Ghost!.Welcome.

Andym

Apr 24, 2016
Ayrshire Scotland
Hi blessed hope, my views are very conservative, not through nature but more through lack of knowledge. I am Church of Scotland and haven't had really had any
teaching regarding the rapture, however as my knowledge grows I'm sure my opinions will change many times along the way!. It goes without saying that at the second coming the righteous will ascend to heaven but as for a pretribulation period, who knows

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Andy!
339m87k.gif

I hope you enjoy your time here @CyB. Looking for ward to your posts...
254wqv5.jpg

1o4pd0.gif
219wi9f.gif

Bless ya!

DanielGarneau

Apr 19, 2014
Quebec City, Province of Quebec, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome Andy,

Our God is always ready to accept us when we return to Him. Psalm 107 shows many who were in all sorts of trouble, sometimes because of their own disobedience to God, other times simply because of tough circumstances. Whenever they turned to God, He delivered them. We all need to keep our soul turned toward God, and to remember how much He loves us so much!

God bless!