Hi my name is Austin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and I am thankful to be here. I want to warn everyone that the Lord has revealed to me
that world war 3 has been planned to begin this year and that many prophetic end time
events (the great falling away, revealing of the Antichrist) are soon to come to fruition.

I hope all of you that love the Lord are walking in strict obedience unto Him in these last
years of the world.

Thank you for reading.

Hey Austin. Welcome here...and thanks for the heads up! :)

Reactions: Nancy

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
and I am thankful to be here. I want to warn everyone that the Lord has revealed to me
that world war 3 has been planned to begin this year and that many prophetic end time
events (the great falling away, revealing of the Antichrist) are soon to come to fruition.

I hope all of you that love the Lord are walking in strict obedience unto Him in these last
years of the world.

Thank you for reading.
Makes no difference to me...
I like to travel and can't anymore.

Did you have a month and day in mind?
Not that it makes any difference.

Hey. Thanks for the info!
Everyday we should learn something new..
:)

AustinS

Jun 21, 2019
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I could post a link to a video I made thoroughly documenting what I say and why I believe it but I think that July 4/morning of the 5 is a highly likely date.

And thanks for the welcome @Episkopos

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB Austin! I am just praising God right now, because usually hearing something like this would get me thinking and I get very scared and paralyzed by that fear. But God has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind as 2 Timothy 1:7 says! Whatever happens this year, I can trust in my Father in Heaven. For obedience just comes in an over abundant heart overflowing with joy because I am saved by the blood of the lamb. It is Jesus Christ who died in the cross for our sins and rose again!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

The simple, but most wonderful of verses.

Reactions: GodsGrace and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

years of the world.

Thank you for reading.

Welcome to the forum Austin,
I'm sure you will figure the video thing out so you can share it!
Enjoy the site :)
nancy

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Well July 3rd is my 50th birthday. My first jubilee year! Perhaps that would be a good time to call it to end.
:eek:
Why???
Maybe it could wait till your 80th birthday?
I hear we get a big shing ding if we make it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:eek:
Why???
Maybe it could wait till your 80th birthday?
I hear we get a big shing ding if we make it.
Haha, maybe some but I must say that in this Country and from my own personal observation, the elderly are in large part alone and lonely. Just think of all of the widows, widowers and single people who lose all of their family one by one...it is so tough on the younger of the families many times, as they have to watch all of their siblings and many friends die. That is a shame on this country IMO! I believe the Japanese really take good care of and show honor to their elderly.
I'm sorry @AustinS did not mean to hijack your thread, lol ♥

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Haha, maybe some but I must say that in this Country and from my own personal observation, the elderly are in large part alone and lonely. Just think of all of the widows, widowers and single people who lose all of their family one by one...it is so tough on the younger of the families many times, as they have to watch all of their siblings and many friends die. That is a shame on this country IMO! I believe the Japanese really take good care of and show honor to their elderly.
I'm sorry @AustinS did not mean to hijack your thread, lol ♥
Here nursing homes are very expensive and it's not really in the culture yet although it's more accepted than about 20 years ago.

The elderly tend to remain in the home.
Another thing that is done is that a "badante" is hired.
The word means, to take care of.
They cost too, but at least the person is home with the rest of the family.

Nursing homes are necessary in some cases.
I wonder if it's still the same in Japan?
But even here some persons are all alone.
If they live in a small town, they're lucky because everyone knows them and they help out.

OK.
Return to topic...

AustinS

Jun 21, 2019
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for all the welcoming messages.

If it's okay id like to share that video with you all, just search on YouTube for:

Final Warning Part 1

It's the video by the user: GoodFruitForGod

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for all the welcoming messages.

If it's okay id like to share that video with you all, just search on YouTube for:

Final Warning Part 1

It's the video by the user: GoodFruitForGod[/QUOTE

Pretty telling stuff AustinS. That David guy from NYC always gave me the creeps. I watched the first video, and have started the second but, only in 24 minutes so...I will get back to it.
One question, the woman who chose the queen of hearts either had to have spoken what she had in her mind to someone with her or, Satan can read our minds and I cannot buy that. So, my guess is that she spoke the "queen of hearts to a friend who was with her...even a whisper those demons will hear.
Also, yes indeed, these are satanic symbols and, yes - there are many who sell their souls to the devil more than willingly, but...I also think there are many folks, young and old who do not know the origin of all these symbols......like the 666 symbol in the hand gesture or company logos or the lightening bolt, converse sneakers, etc.
How duped are many :(
And...I know I have not watched the 2nd vid all the way and the answer might be in there but...I know about the pentagram and it's meaning, but the flags? Do they have something to do with the stars? And, the interviews with the Hollywood stars...when I see this kind of thing...I would have to watch the actual interview to really believe this thing with the eyes, although...it does seem plausible, esp. since we are IMO nearing the end.
One more thing - what makes you think "WWIII" will start this year?
Interesting, although disturbing stuff.
God bless and keep you!
nancy
P.S. Have you looked at any other monetary paper bills of other countries? Would be interesting as, it's not JUST the U.S. that is going to hell in a hand basket, lol. Someone who visits this site now and then, believes the mark of the beast (666) is cash, money and if we actually use this money to live that we are also accepting the mark of the beast. Mmmm. nah can't buy that. It is the LOVE OF it, not money itself.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

years of the world.

Thank you for reading.

"World War" means a GLOBAL conflict, -- for example in WWI the British possession, Australia, sent troops to fight against the Germans in the Ottoman Empire; roughly 2 million Africans died in German and British based combat; and even Brazil sent 25K troops to combat. So what countries do you see participating in this conflict which you describe as World War III?

-- Please note that I expect a war in the Middle East starting this summer, which will primarily involve the Middle Eastern countries of Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and northern neighbors, & Israel; the North African countries of Sudan, Egypt, & Libya; Russia; and China. Of course the U.S. will start the show, in concert with the U.K., and France, but they will not be in the center-stage. Other countries like Jordon and Lebanon might escape the carnage. (Ref. Ezekiel 38 & 38, & Daniel 11:40-44)

But I don't anticipate participation by the bulk of the European countries (Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Italy, etc.); S. America; Australia; the lower 2/3rds of Africa; or South East Asia. So the term World War wouldn't seem to fit quite as well as may an "Expanded Regional War".

Secondly, I agree that there's a Scriptural basis for a conflict in the Middle East this summer, but can you please identify the basis of your timing?

And if I might add, -- the Two Part Video which you cited is hokem, but I'm interested in hearing the answers to my two questions above.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

AustinS

Jun 21, 2019
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan and demons can certainly read our minds.

The Bible tells us an event would happen where 1/3 of mankind perishes. This has yet to happen. This can only be achieved through a massive world war. Also satans adepts have even told us there plans, that there would be 3 world wars to bring about illuminati hegemony. Don't be deceived by groups like the illuminati or skull and bones, they are just escape goats, the entire world is run by those that worship satan and demons. No single group/s run the world. Satan runs the world (as much as God lets him anyways).

Reactions: Earburner

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they are just escape goats

I think you mean the illuminati are scapegoats. The phrase "escape goats" brings up different images:

a11bf993930fc283cd881da88bafa98b.gif

Blessings in Christ, and welcome to Christianity Board.