Hi.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Name is Darren, I came here because I am a disabled Christian, I am unable to leave my home because of panic attacks that make being in public unbearable.

I was on another Christian forum for years until I was banned this morning. This one, Christian Forums
Isn't believing that Jesus Is the Son Of God that Came to us, To pay the price of sin for us, Isn't that what's important? I feel like I was unfairly treated at this other forum.
"Christian Forums" is a downright toxic and hateful place. Yes, they treated you unfairly and ignored the most important thing. They do that regularly. Many of us here have been on there and left (including myself). I got the whole "you're not a real Christian- don't you dare call yourself that!" treatment too. Many of other folks here have too.

Don't let one stupid group of sinners stand between you and God -- cause He certainly does not. You are a disciple of Christ, a Christian, a child of God.

And welcome! Let us celebrate our Lord and Savior together!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
My Name is Darren, I came here because I am a disabled Christian, I am unable to leave my home because of panic attacks that make being in public unbearable.

I was on another Christian forum for years until I was banned this morning. This one, Christian Forums

Before I tell you my story, And Why I was banned, I am not looking for a soft pillow to cry on, Things happen. Websites have rules and people get banned. But, I do need Christian brother and sisters, If I am denied fellowship then I am all the worse off. I was raised in the Church Of Christ, Some people mistakenly believe this to be the Church of latter day saints. No, This is a smaller Country southern belief system that is based solely on what the King James Bible says. We are not Mormon, We are Kind of like Baptists, is the closest I can think of to what we are.

So, I was raised to believe, That God Was the Creator of the universe, The heavens, and the Earth, I was raised to believe, That Man, Had Original sin, That we are all guilty of and because of that, The price of Sin is Death. So, God Took Pity on us, And Send His Only Begotten Son To Die to pay the price of Sin for us, So that we may attain salvation. This is what I was raised to believe. So on those other forums, A man comes in, And he knowingly asked me this specific Question, "So You believe Jesus Was Created?" And to that I said, God Created Everything, So YES, I asserted, that the Very Word Begotten, Meant that He was Created, He was Gods Literal Son.

Next thing you know, I am Banned from there. So I wrote to them And asked Why I was banned, I got horrible Cold Responses from the Staff there, Of Which I have Pictures and can Show here if need be. I was Accused of Not being Christian And Told that I could be unbanned and Come back, If I would Change my subtitle to Seeker, I said But, I am Not A seeker, I Fully Believe Jesus Died for my sins. And then he told me,

Dee.png

So, I have been Called Not A Christin, And banned, Because I wouldn't call myself not a Christian, For the sake that those Guys believe I must fully agree with their Trinity Views.
The Beleive That Jesus is and always has been, And at no point was Jesus ever Created and That Jesus Also IS God and Created the universe.

If I am wrong, Then Plunge the dagger deeply into me. Because I have received no love for friendship there. And I can not seem to find it unless I sell my soul, Which I will not do.
If I am to be denied all fellowship and all friendship, Then I will at least have done it honestly. I believe Worship is For the almighty only. I believe Jesus Worshiped God, And That we are to worship God, In The name of Jesus, But, I Do not believe Jesus and God are the same individuals. I know what the Trinity is, And what it means, But there wouldn't be so much confusion over it if people didn't try to play dragon ball Z and try to fuse God into one being, He is Three separate beings, And that is why it is called the Trinity. And not a Unity.

I don't know, All I know right now, Is finding people that really care and understand, it's getting harder and harder to do.
Hi Darren,
Don't feel so badly that you were banned from that other forum.
I think they have too many members and are trying to get rid of some!
And the guy whose avatar you posted shouldn't ban anybody because he's bad news and all should keep away from him.

Anyway, yeah...the trinity is difficult to understand.
But it comes with time and sometimes it doesn't come at all.
If you're honest about what you believe, it can't be any better than that.

Maybe we could talk about Jesus and whether or not He is God?
To begin with BEGOTTEN doesn't mean He was created at some point.
Begotten means UNIQUE....He is God's UNIQUE Son.

That's it for now.
You read along and you'll hear differing ideas and you can make up your mind as God so wills it.

I believe you'll like it here.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I don’t fully understand I’m still learning.
Hey John Paul,
You already know more than some know after years and years.
Just hang in there and be happy to know God.
Take Him with you wherever you go...
It's the best thing that could have happened to you.
Some don't find out about God till they're older....what a waste of years!
Blessings.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey John Paul,
You already know more than some know after years and years.
Just hang in there and be happy to know God.
Take Him with you wherever you go...
It's the best thing that could have happened to you.
Some don't find out about God till they're older....what a waste of years!
Blessings.
@GodsGrace I’ve know God since I was little and as I got older things came clearer to me, I have prayed to God the father and Jesus Christ our Savior since I was very young.

At times I have to battle with my human emotions, it’s hard but I try my hardest.

Your post means a lot to me.:)

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
@GodsGrace I’ve know God since I was little and as I got older things came clearer to me, I have prayed to God the father and Jesus Christ our Savior since I was very young.

At times I have to battle with my human emotions, it’s hard but I try my hardest.

Your post means a lot to me.:)
We all have our battles.
Don't leave God because you have a battle.
Whatever it is.
Life is a battle.
We win it as long as we ask forgiveness and don't let satan have the glory by abandoning God because we feel sinful.

It's a common feeling.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all have our battles.
Don't leave God because you have a battle.
Whatever it is.
Life is a battle.
We win it as long as we ask forgiveness and don't let satan have the glory by abandoning God because we feel sinful.

It's a common feeling.
I will never leave God the father and our Lord Jesus Christ, I renounce Satan and all his false promises, I would die for our Lord Jesus Christ, my heart and my life is his.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Welcome @Shadowprophet
I don't go near the Trinity subject. You don't have to, if you are comfortable with your beliefs.
When I'm ready to change my mind, I will check it out.
Blessings. :)
James White, The Forgotten Trinity, Bethany House Publishers, is a good work on the subject of this thoroughly Scriptural and vital doctrine. Matthew 28, John's Gospel, especially chapters 13 thru 17, Romans 8, John's First Epistle, etc., are full of the truth of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and how they vitally work with one another in the work of redemption.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the OP I am banned for a month again from CF, It happens. They do have the rule and is part of the creed that there is one God in Three persons always, in fact I would say that is orthodox Christianity. Now the Trinity is a mystery and that is not a bad thing, we must accept it on faith and not worry about it beyond that. Hammster is a pretty good guy and has dealt with me fairly where others have not but others mileage may vary. All you have to keep in mind that Jesus always was, he was never created.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't believing that Jesus Is the Son Of God that Came to us, To pay the price of sin for us, Isn't that what's important? I feel like I was unfairly treated at this other forum. And still, even If I'm mistaken, Is Believing that Jesus always was since the beginning of time, A certainty that Jesus is Also the Creator? I mean they are distinguished from one another. Father-Son.

Does one necessarily have to invest in the Idea that Jesus was there at the beginning of creation to be saved? I always thought that Jesus was created when God sent his spirit unto Mary, Why Is it important for my Salvation That I put Jesus at the same Level As God and call him a Creator and worship Jesus Directly?

Jesus never Taught Us to worship him, He Taught us to worship the Father. So can anyone see my confusion?
I think that what being laid on you is this:
1 John 4[2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
When interpreted correctly, the verse is saying that Jesus has Eternal with the Father, before the world was created.
Therefore, it is also saying that, if any one speaks otherwise, they are of that spirit of antichrist.
So then, the truth is, Jesus is Eternal, BEFORE the world was created.
Do you believe that?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Shadow Prophet! I am glad you are here. I am sorry you were banned from CF. I am lily00 there. But I like this site a little better. Smaller/closer knit community here. There is a bit of flare in conversations, but I think it has gotten better lately. I believe in the Trinity and Jesus Christ as God in flesh. I do believe Jesus always pointed to our Father though.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there be an error in your profession of faith in Christ, it is this:
"Believing that Jesus always was since the beginning of time,"
It could be that you know what you saying, but you are using the words "since" and "time" as saying that Jesus had a beginning, since there was time, of which also had a beginning.
However, according to 1 John 4:2, Jesus had no beginning, but time does.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
If there be an error in your profession of faith in Christ, it is this:
"Believing that Jesus always was since the beginning of time,"
It could be that you know what you saying, but you are using the words "since" and "time" as saying that Jesus had a beginning, since there was time, of which also had a beginning.
However, according to 1 John 4:2, Jesus had no beginning, but time does.
He is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last. (Revelation).

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that what being laid on you is this:
1 John 4[2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
When interpreted correctly, the verse is saying that Jesus has Eternal with the Father, before the world was created.
Therefore, it is also saying that, if any one speaks otherwise, they are of that spirit of antichrist.
So then, the truth is, Jesus is Eternal, BEFORE the world was created.
Do you believe that?
I believe this.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Before I tell you my story, And Why I was banned, I am not looking for a soft pillow to cry on, Things happen. Websites have rules and people get banned. But, I do need Christian brother and sisters, If I am denied fellowship then I am all the worse off. I was raised in the Church Of Christ, Some people mistakenly believe this to be the Church of latter day saints. No, This is a smaller Country southern belief system that is based solely on what the King James Bible says. We are not Mormon, We are Kind of like Baptists, is the closest I can think of to what we are.

So, I was raised to believe, That God Was the Creator of the universe, The heavens, and the Earth, I was raised to believe, That Man, Had Original sin, That we are all guilty of and because of that, The price of Sin is Death. So, God Took Pity on us, And Send His Only Begotten Son To Die to pay the price of Sin for us, So that we may attain salvation. This is what I was raised to believe. So on those other forums, A man comes in, And he knowingly asked me this specific Question, "So You believe Jesus Was Created?" And to that I said, God Created Everything, So YES, I asserted, that the Very Word Begotten, Meant that He was Created, He was Gods Literal Son.

Next thing you know, I am Banned from there. So I wrote to them And asked Why I was banned, I got horrible Cold Responses from the Staff there, Of Which I have Pictures and can Show here if need be. I was Accused of Not being Christian And Told that I could be unbanned and Come back, If I would Change my subtitle to Seeker, I said But, I am Not A seeker, I Fully Believe Jesus Died for my sins. And then he told me,

Dee.png

So, I have been Called Not A Christin, And banned, Because I wouldn't call myself not a Christian, For the sake that those Guys believe I must fully agree with their Trinity Views.
The Beleive That Jesus is and always has been, And at no point was Jesus ever Created and That Jesus Also IS God and Created the universe.

If I am wrong, Then Plunge the dagger deeply into me. Because I have received no love for friendship there. And I can not seem to find it unless I sell my soul, Which I will not do.
If I am to be denied all fellowship and all friendship, Then I will at least have done it honestly. I believe Worship is For the almighty only. I believe Jesus Worshiped God, And That we are to worship God, In The name of Jesus, But, I Do not believe Jesus and God are the same individuals. I know what the Trinity is, And what it means, But there wouldn't be so much confusion over it if people didn't try to play dragon ball Z and try to fuse God into one being, He is Three separate beings, And that is why it is called the Trinity. And not a Unity.

I don't know, All I know right now, Is finding people that really care and understand, it's getting harder and harder to do.

Hi ShadowProphet - welcome. I've known about some judgmentalism/ ungodliness on the site you mentioned and with the individual that put you off. Let me guess - you weren't a supporter correct? I've heard that some of their "theology" bends towards whoever is giving donations and demands that others be banned or put off temporarily. Someone else told me about some men who owned another forum who were living in sin. So there are some things that go on that are not godly in the Christian world - remember that the wheat grows alongside the tares. But look at the apostasy of some churches now. I haven't seen Dave around - he said that there should be a support group for those who have come off of some of the other forums. When I was researching a company I came across online complaints others had made about what may have been that site and another online Christian site named Worthy. So you aren't the first to experience it and likely won't be the last. It's sad really, but I've found that it's like churches: we've been in some bad ones and left and found our way to the church we're now at. At the one bad church, the corrupt family that owned it was in the newspaper nationwide for something corrupt they did; at another church the pastor was given the boot not long after we left - so it confirmed to us that we made the right choice to leave those churches.

I was badly injured due to someone else's mistake so I understand the desire to connect with other believers. I really hope that you like it here:)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ah yes. Another refugee from CF. Virtually everyone here is, Darren, and well aware of what goes on over there. This site is in fact a sister site to CF, hence the same design, but smaller and run better. Far less policing, so we police ourselves (i.e. each other) much of the time. It can get pretty nasty sometimes just like at any other forum, but if you hang in there long enough you become part of the community, and kinda learn to accept everyone else for who they are as they come to accept you for who you are.

About unorthodox beliefs, you will encounter several espoused at this forum. In fact, it may take you a while catching up to the views of other members here yourself. But we don't do a lot of assessing about who is a "Christian" and who isn't here (some may, but not many), and it is precisely because the majority here are all fairly devout yet see things differently than each other on a number of issues.

Anyway, even while serving Christ and growing in the word of God, one can sometimes walk with false assumptions for many years before He finally straightens you out on something. So just walk in what you know. As for the rest, as Paul said, "Christ will reveal even this to you." (Philippians 3:15)

Blessings in Christ, and welcome to Christianity Board.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, Church of Christ? You may like the gracecentered forum...that's where I got banned from...and I had the
most 'likes' per posts of anyone there...still...years later.
Cuz, I started to grow in my understandings and it varied from the owners' view.
Well, ya can't have THAT! ;) I even had a Mod contact me 2 years later saying he was trying to get me back!
LOL...Nope. I didn't tow the line!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't believing that Jesus Is the Son Of God that Came to us, To pay the price of sin for us, Isn't that what's important? I feel like I was unfairly treated at this other forum. And still, even If I'm mistaken, Is Believing that Jesus always was since the beginning of time, A certainty that Jesus is Also the Creator? I mean they are distinguished from one another. Father-Son.
Does one necessarily have to invest in the Idea that Jesus was there at the beginning of creation to be saved? I always thought that Jesus was created when God sent his spirit unto Mary, Why Is it important for my Salvation That I put Jesus at the same Level As God and call him a Creator and worship Jesus Directly?
Jesus never Taught Us to worship him, He Taught us to worship the Father.:) So can anyone see my confusion?
All I know is if you do not believe everything in the Nicene Creed you cannot call yourself a Christian...I have come to realize it
is black and white...cuz no one else has come up with any new revised official Definition, right? And cuz there is one thing I don't believe...I just had to change my status to ''Other faith"...just cuz of that...to be more honest to others....no matter what I consider myself to be.
''We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;
of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven;
he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
and was made human.
He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered and was buried.
The third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again with glory
to judge the living and the dead.
His kingdom will never end.
And we believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life.
He proceeds from the Father and the Son,
and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
He spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church.
We affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead,
and to life in the world to come. Amen."

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, I will never step on or belittle anyone's beliefs, I was just taken by Suprise that there are some Christians, Who Believe so furiously That I must Believe Jesus Is God. And to me, It's just confusing. I can't grasp it fully :(
All Christian's know Jesus is God.
If you do not believe that, you are not yet a Christian.
Hammster correctly banned you.
Thank you Guys, All of you, You don't know what it means to me to have this kindness right now. I will read and I will study on The Trinity, The Godhead. I know that it's important to many people. I can clearly see that now.

In my mind, There was the Father the son and the Holy Ghost, And that was the Trinity and they all agree and rule together, Like three Kings would, But, I get confused, Because, There is the Whole, Jesus is the son, And not the Holy Ghost or the Father, And the Holy Ghost was t comforter, And The Father God was the creator. I fully admit, When God Says, "Let Us Make" Sure, He could have been speaking to Jesus and the Holy Ghost, But the King James Bible does not specify that empirically, He could have been speaking to angels or his cherubs at that time.

But, Yes, I fully will Accept if I'm wrong. It's not an Ego thing or a pride thing, It's an I don't understand thing.
Now..that is much better. You need to study it out.
To come on a Christian board and deny Jesus is God is like touching the third rail by the tracks. That is in the board rules.