Hidden Agenda: everyone ignored deaths from flu but not COVID-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Left wing Democrats are hypocritical. If one person dies from the normal flu as a result of another person spreading that flu to them, then the person carrying the flu is responsible for killing the other person!? Pick any communicable disease (hepatitis A or B, Hantavirus, Ebola, etc.); if we should do everything to prevent the deaths of others, should we be quarantining for all these viruses? If not, then, are you saying that it's ok for people to die from these diseases? That is, are you a cold-hearted person who does not care if people die? Quarantine for all or quarantine for none!

Oh mate tell me about it. The self righteous indignation of many people today is unbelievable.
All your questions are reasonable but they won't get addressed
They'll call u immoral or evil, I even got called a Nazi on here... LoL, i mean i have to just laugh off that kind of stuff

Alot of them really do expect us all to wait 2 years for this vaccine. This will cause more deaths than C19 itself and leave a nation and economy so broken under a government that is so totalitarian that future generations will suffer greatly. The fall of the west

But they don't care about any of that stuff in the future. And when this vaccine comes out they want to force it on everyone against our right

You quarantine the ones at risk and everyone else can go about their business. Whats wrong with that
But na they say... Quarantine for all or quarantine for none!

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Left wing Democrats are hypocritical.
Why is this political? Shouldn't it be about medical science?

If one person dies from the normal flu as a result of another person spreading that flu to them, then the person carrying the flu is responsible for killing the other person!? Pick any communicable disease (hepatitis A or B, Hantavirus, Ebola, etc.); if we should do everything to prevent the deaths of others, should we be quarantining for all these viruses? If not, then, are you saying that it's ok for people to die from these diseases? That is, are you a cold-hearted person who does not care if people die? Quarantine for all or quarantine for none!
I think you're not appreciating the situation with COVID-19. With the flu, the deaths are spread out over an entire year, with peaks in the colder months, but those peaks are manageable (there isn't a rush on hospitals). There are also treatments and vaccines to lower the mortality rate.

With COVID, none of that is the case. When it arrives in a population, the data shows that if it spreads unchecked the hospitals will be overwhelmed with cases and the mortality rate will increase directly due to a lack of available beds, ventilators, and caregivers. Also, there are no effective treatments or vaccines. Plus, if this ends up being seasonal like the flu, that means the infections and caseload will be in addition to what already occurs with the flu.

The world's medical experts aren't exaggerating or lying to you. They have no reason to do so.

Reactions: Rita and Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why is this political? Shouldn't it be about medical science?

I think you're not appreciating the situation with COVID-19. With the flu, the deaths are spread out over an entire year, with peaks in the colder months, but those peaks are manageable (there isn't a rush on hospitals). There are also treatments and vaccines to lower the mortality rate.

With COVID, none of that is the case. When it arrives in a population, the data shows that if it spreads unchecked the hospitals will be overwhelmed with cases and the mortality rate will increase directly due to a lack of available beds, ventilators, and caregivers. Also, there are no effective treatments or vaccines. Plus, if this ends up being seasonal like the flu, that means the infections and caseload will be in addition to what already occurs with the flu.

The world's medical experts aren't exaggerating or lying to you. They have no reason to do so.
That depend on whos paying you. In the end of this more people will die from suicide and mental health issues, from the confinement / imprisonment and the fact that the unemployment in this world is going to be high for many years to come, and as pointed out by many, our childrens, childrens children will be paying off these debts. Than teher is what has come out of this, is how far the Chinese tentacles have interwoven into our industries and governments, reminds me of

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
its funny how on a interview last night, discussing one of Australia richest, sucking up to the chinese, declared to be Naive, no hes not Naive hes just all about money, it corrupts, and now we see the depth of the corruption. Australia is no longer owned by australians, in it has come to light more lately how much of this once great country has being sold off. In war men where excecuted for selling secrets, now its big business.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world's medical experts aren't exaggerating or lying to you. They have no reason to do so

They have every reason to lie to us considering they are huge shareholders in big pharma

And what about the medical experts who don't agree with the lockdown. Have u even listened to them.
How about flicking the channel from CNN over to Fox news and hear what their saying as well

Look, answer me this... You quarantine the ones at risk and everyone else can go about their business. Whats wrong with that?

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
That depend on whos paying you. In the end of this more people will die from suicide and mental health issues, from the confinement / imprisonment and the fact that the unemployment in this world is going to be high for many years to come
Citation please.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
They have every reason to lie to us considering they are huge shareholders in big pharma
Ah yes, another conspiracy theory. Crank magnetism

And what about the medical experts who don't agree with the lockdown. Have u even listened to them.
How about flicking the channel from CNN over to Fox news and hear what their saying as well
I have. They strike me as rather nuts and typically rely on empty rhetoric rather than medical data. Also, didn't you notice the complete flip Fox News did, where at the beginning of the outbreak they downplayed it, but as soon as reality began to set in their message shifted?

Look, answer me this... You quarantine the ones at risk and everyone else can go about their business. Whats wrong with that?
Because of several factors related to COVID. It's showing that it doesn't just kill high-risk people, people with the virus can be asymptomatic (and thereby spread it unknowingly), and it has a delayed onset of symptoms.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That depend on whos paying you. In the end of this more people will die from suicide and mental health issues, from the confinement / imprisonment and the fact that the unemployment in this world is going to be high for many years to come, and as pointed out by many, our childrens, childrens children will be paying off these debts. Than teher is what has come out of this, is how far the Chinese tentacles have interwoven into our industries and governments, reminds me of

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
its funny how on a interview last night, discussing one of Australia richest, sucking up to the chinese, declared to be Naive, no hes not Naive hes just all about money, it corrupts, and now we see the depth of the corruption. Australia is no longer owned by australians, in it has come to light more lately how much of this once great country has being sold off. In war men where excecuted for selling secrets, now its big business.

Amen...
Remember when they used to call us the lucky country??? Those were the days

I love your avatar by the way

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah yes, another conspiracy theory. Crank magnetism

ur sure its not the media feeding u the conspiracy theory. Like Bush's weapons of mass destruction lie
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr says Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates stand to profit from COVID-19 vaccine

I have. They strike me as rather nuts and typically rely on empty rhetoric rather than medical data. Also, didn't you notice the complete flip Fox News did, where at the beginning of the outbreak they downplayed it, but as soon as reality began to set in their message shifted?

And CNN wasn't the same. Remember they labeled trump a xenophobe when he stopped flights from China... Fake news
Remember when CNN told u that Trump would get impeached, Ukraine collusion, Russia collusion, all those lies they fed u.
And what medical data have they used... None... Only projection models that where way off

It's showing that it doesn't just kill high-risk people

Mate everyone knows that the elderly and sick are most at risk. Where are u getting these lies from?

rj4CsufISR_AorVxIq1ukFtozTkO45WrpVovGesqvWQ.PNG

These are the facts regarding age and sex, ok...

people with the virus can be asymptomatic (and thereby spread it unknowingly), and it has a delayed onset of symptoms.

And with the people at risk in quarantined they are safe, right?
There is no chance of me sneezing from work and it travelling 5 km's to a retirement village. True?

There is no reason over 20 million people should be out of work, homeless, fall into mental illness, poverty, suffering, disease and death.
Thats the sacrifice i spoke of. Do their lives matter?

I mean it's not an on/off switch its more like a dial.
People out in the country and low rate areas would start off getting back then the others, still limit indoor crowd sizes and other measures.
Or are u demanding that every one be locked down till the vaxx?

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GENESIS 28:7 And that Jacob obeyed his father and his mother, and was gone to Padanaram; (Pandemic)
GENESIS 28:8 And Esau seeing that the daughters of Canaan pleased not Isaac his father;
GENESIS 28:9 Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
Homosexuality ............ is not the conclusion described.
GENESIS 28:10 And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran.
GENESIS 28:11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put [them for] his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
Homosexuality ............ is not the conclusion described.
The People Polluted themselves with "dead flesh", global terrorisms, migrant crisis, lives matter movements ........ "ICE" (immigration controversies) ..............this is legal evidence of a "human cannibalism", spiritually, not necessarily the eating of the body.
Not only will the numbers in coronavirus deaths sky rocket this summer, but it will be reclassified. Associated to certain meats, Associated to one bodily organ or another, and the association to "congregations/gatherings" will probably remain for a very long time.
(if this is what they are doing, and the only conclusion god has in view, is with the "unified field" that exceeds any virus/disease. As natural component to the human experience, but falling short of that, this is a common theme............with a different outlook through history with one varying solution or another, more or less always the same focal point........."torture or dietary"...........(modern)..........."meditation or medicine"

If they are guilty of a "human cannibalism", then they should just develop rabies and eat each other, they have the propensity to do this, and this was described, when Jerusalem fell in 70 A.D. ........... when the romans cut open the jewish bodies and they were full of jewelry and human bones.

Things may not develop that far today, even if the propensity is there ............. this will be attributed to "climate change" and "bodily magnetic/biological magnetic field disturbances.

Coronavirus is not a disease or a virus, only when deaths skyrocket this summer will the proper re-classification take place, right now, there are just a lot of unqualified people,that rejected god and religion and "fringe science" coming to roost and spreading illness technically.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So ur agnostic. That explains it.
Explains what?

Look i think we had a bad introduction.
I read back on that statement about sacrificing the young for the old and im shaking my head cos i sound like a Satanic cult leader
Horrible choice of words on my behalf. Im much more of a numbers guy.
The sacrifice i was talking about was of someones livelihood. Eg a family is living a normal life and they end up homeless
Some of them will remain homeless for life. So thats what I meant

Im not saying to just flick the switch back onto economy mode. There has to be a balance, true?

And that thing about u being agnostic was just me pulling your leg. From a Christian family i eventually rejected the notion of God
And i went on this journey from God to atheist to agnostic and back. And to be fair i think agnostic is the most sensible position of all
It's an honest position ijn my eyes despite many atheists rejecting the position
I was like well i cannot definitely prove if God exists or not. There is a 5% possibility a God exists.
Over time that 5% just grew to 100%

Its a really hot topic this C19. Its unprecedented. We are talking about our families.
And i know that a lot of what i write can come across as too blunt.
Maybe its cos im an Aussie but if we were talking in real life im certain that many of these conversations would be much more chill
My personal comms skills are good. My writing not so much

Anyway I hope there is no hard feelings.

Reactions: amadeus

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
ur sure its not the media feeding u the conspiracy theory.
Yes, I'm sure.

And CNN wasn't the same.
That doesn't change the documented fact that Fox News dramatically shifted their narrative as the pandemic worsened.

Mate everyone knows that the elderly and sick are most at risk. Where are u getting these lies from?
I don't know what "lies" you're referring to. The fact is, it's not just the elderly and people who are otherwise compromised who are dying. Seemingly normal, healthy people are dying as well....at a lower rate for sure, but it is happening.

And with the people at risk in quarantined they are safe, right?
There is no chance of me sneezing from work and it travelling 5 km's to a retirement village. True?

There is no reason over 20 million people should be out of work, homeless, fall into mental illness, poverty, suffering, disease and death.
Thats the sacrifice i spoke of. Do their lives matter?

I mean it's not an on/off switch its more like a dial.
People out in the country and low rate areas would start off getting back then the others, still limit indoor crowd sizes and other measures.
Or are u demanding that every one be locked down till the vaxx?
Like I said, this isn't about keeping everyone from getting the virus. The majority of people will be exposed to this virus at some point. It's about not repeating what happened in Italy, where because the infection spread so quickly, the hospitals were overrun and as a result had to basically let some people die because there weren't enough resources to go around. The stay at home, social distancing, and other measures are working to prevent that scenario.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Look i think we had a bad introduction.
I read back on that statement about sacrificing the young for the old and im shaking my head cos i sound like a Satanic cult leader
Horrible choice of words on my behalf. Im much more of a numbers guy.
Okay, I understand. :)

The sacrifice i was talking about was of someones livelihood. Eg a family is living a normal life and they end up homeless
Some of them will remain homeless for life. So thats what I meant
IMO, that's where the government should step in. If the government is ordering people to stay at home, then that same government needs to ensure that people don't end up destitute as a result.

Im not saying to just flick the switch back onto economy mode. There has to be a balance, true?
I agree.

And that thing about u being agnostic was just me pulling your leg. From a Christian family i eventually rejected the notion of God
And i went on this journey from God to atheist to agnostic and back. And to be fair i think agnostic is the most sensible position of all
It's an honest position ijn my eyes despite many atheists rejecting the position
I was like well i cannot definitely prove if God exists or not. There is a 5% possibility a God exists.
Over time that 5% just grew to 100%
That's quite a journey. I think I've basically been agnostic my entire life.

Its a really hot topic this C19. Its unprecedented. We are talking about our families.
And i know that a lot of what i write can come across as too blunt.
Maybe its cos im an Aussie but if we were talking in real life im certain that many of these conversations would be much more chill
My personal comms skills are good. My writing not so much

Anyway I hope there is no hard feelings.
No worries at all. :)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember when presidents were moral leaders?

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(thinking)

article-1212557-065EE48A000005DC-965_468x345.jpg

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212557/Blue-man-Paul-Karason-blue-self-medicates-silver-skin-condition.html
egyptien.jpg

isiopolis.com/2015/02/01/isis-wine/
bsba400206000l.jpg

baslibrary.org/biblical-archaeology-review/46/2/6

(Jewish People and Coronavirus ... exclusive ... plague body transmission and transformation)

We have a record 20,000 dead in new york city, a global highest. In about 6 months, no quarantine, no restriction of movement. The number may jump to at least double that during the summer months.

That is evidence of a, mental illness, not to mention the statistical evidences across the board support this conclusion. those plague bodies serve as transmission towers, and kill more in mixed populations.

History talks about, and this is recorded in the bible, the jewish people compared to "wine bottles", when they were enjoying incest/suicide, with jesus and the apostles (same with me today specifically).

Coronavirus has not left the bodies of anyone it has impacted, everyone is still infected, doesn't matter how many, the duration of the infection is the question posed, so far only 6 months in cold climate, ALL THIS WILL CHANGE SOON.

May of been an actual jewish person recorded with blue skin. The corruption that has provided 20,000 dead in new york city, largest in the world, and no quarantine has provided, current disinformation. Euthanasia will increase, this summer is make or break for the coronavirus in our correct and adjusted understanding.

(Jewish People will have to be relocated into camps ............... but you don't have to do that, as long as you have jews in your country in mixed population areas you will die like, jews and minoritie die near me in their incest/murder pleasure funded by the state, and that is good as long as they keep doing that. This helps isolate and kill the jews as an enemy of the public with biological changes, we'll have to see soon)

(we did talk about the ethnic people in the police departments in the counties near me, philadelphia/darby (etc.) ............ their service to the public will be a hot time if deaths in new york city exceed 100,000 this summer and biological changes in other parts of the country) (origin of the word "neo-nazi", was a description of those genetic lines, not a racial slurr, a scientific word)

Public Safety Message

i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png .............. once I have the power to euthanize, god provides that, I can only help the authority with, "exile and displacement of the population of those genetic lines, with euthanasia", this is the historical way. It depends on how their suicide develops with me, weather god blesses me or not. Perhaps this won't happen at all! (you can have some degree of confidence, in the coward's way they choose to die, by pretending i don't exist, you need to remember the goal is not genocide (at this stage) (which maybe necessary also), but to wait until god does the action of killing, which should be soon, and he has not done this thus far).(they don't have a legal reason to live, reproduce, or function in this earth anymore, their genetic lines are not in the book of life, of revelation, those removed tribes ........... you just don't have any legal evidences ............ and you may not, you may just suffer and die, blind, in your state funded incest/suicide pleasure with me specifically, that is good for you, remember we want god to perform the initial action of mass euthanasia of those genetic lines, god doesn't finish the argument, they die because the gospel's tolerances are grossly exceeded).

EDIT

(on the positive side, we did talk about the "darby school shooting near my address, and the police department's involvement with that in soliciting me, to do the shooting .............. and that did end in at least a few philadelphia/darby police officer euthanized ............... right not i'm really satisfied with what happened, so we need to see how coronavirus develops now) (the positive side was their pleasure in hurting me, ends often in suicide, and to silence me specifically, but, wait a while and take advantage of that again, then they kill themselves again) (this will be updated to minorities once this capital punishment for pleasure is resolved, following god's actions with me, if necessary)

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Remember when presidents were moral leaders?
If you are hinting that George W. Bush was a moral leader, you are once again trying to mislead people. This is the same man who publicly stated a lie -- that Islam is a religion of peace -- and then sent troops into Afghanistan and Iraq needlessly. Hundreds of thousands were slaughtered for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously guy, think things through for a few minutes before you post.

If influenza kills 34,000 when we really don't do much to slow its spread, and COVID kills at least twice as many even when we basically shut down the country to slow its spread, that should tell you how much more deadly COVID is.
The CDC's latest report has corrected the number of deaths reported...the actual number is 36k...or somewhere around that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are trying to be reasonable. The Left-wingers are not reasonable: If you don't take measures to prevent the spread, then you are responsible for the deaths of others.
The numbers of deaths being reported for COVID-19 are deliberately BOGUS AND MISLEADING. It appears now that CDC has tried to become more honest (perhaps pressure has been applied on them) but China is trying to influence people with their propaganda about US deaths being higher than Chinese. Here is the latest news on the true death count:

CDC Reports the Total Presumed Deaths Related to Coronavirus At 38,000 – Deaths Peaked in Early April

The CDC released updated numbers yesterday that show that the total presumed deaths related to the coronavirus “only” stand at 38,000. Their reporting also shows the the number of coronavirus deaths peaked in the US a month ago.

We reported previously that the media is reporting massive death counts from the China coronavirus. These counts are coming from a couple of sources, one of which is the Worldometer coronavirus website. We now know that the worldometer is owned by Chinese company Dadax.

The Worldometer website shows 69,921 corononvirus deaths as of the same date, May 4th. These totals are nearly two times the number of deaths reported by the CDC.

CDC Reports the Total Presumed Deaths Related to Coronavirus At 38,000 - Deaths Peaked in Early April

At the same time Dr Birx was forced to admit recently that they had UNDERESTIMATED the number of asymptomatic cases (those infected and walking around as though not infected).

So now the death rates (as a percentage or as deaths per million) must all be revised DOWNWARDS.

As I said at the very beginning, there was an evil CONSPIRACY to create panic and fear, and the conspirators almost succeeded. Now who is going to go after the conspirators?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you aware that the reported deaths for COVID-19 are being deliberately fudged to inflate the numbers?

HUGE! MN Senator and Dr. Reveals HHS Document Coached Him on How to Overcount COVID-19 Cases — WITH COPY OF DOCUMENT (VIDEO)

HUGE! MN Senator and Dr. Reveals HHS Document Coached Him on How to Overcount COVID-19 Cases -- WITH COPY OF DOCUMENT (VIDEO)

Yes, and many doctors are being told to use COV 19 as at least a part of the diagnosis of those who die mainly because they had some other issues like, COPD or anything lung related...especially if someone smoked for decades so...I agree Enoch; the numbers are "skewed".

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, and many doctors are being told to use COV 19 as at least a part of the diagnosis of those who die mainly because they had some other issues like, COPD or anything lung related...especially if someone smoked for decades so...I agree Enoch; the numbers are "skewed".
More and more people are realizing that this was all a scam. However, what is disturbing is that even though all this information is now public knowledge, there has been no effort from the Oval Office to address the nation and inform everyone that they are being duped, and that the president himself has been duped.