Holy Spirit......Christians ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the spirit of truth does not dwell in us we have quenched the HS AND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF OUR MOUTHS are not His as they are divisive, different, confused etc - twinc
Just because you have doesnt mean everyone else has, We al lhave a little but one day it will al make sense.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Goodness ...we must be on a roll....agree ....again! lol

so we see where claimed inspiration, indwelling and guidance leads to heresy and blasphemy as non acceptance of the trinity or the Christian Creed viz God from God, light from Light, true God from true God, begotten not made, one being with the Father = all human beings are human and all divine beings are divine - just be aware of exactly what is going on and who you are going around with and why - come home now - twinc

Just because you have doesnt mean everyone else has, We al lhave a little but one day it will al make sense.

the words that you speak are not spirit and life - they are spoken the words spoken by Jesus at Jn 6:63-64 - twinc

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the words that you speak are not spirit and life - they are spoken the words spoken by Jesus at Jn 6:63-64 - twinc
What, all I speak of is the one who is life, Jesus Christ, cant help it, and neither can HE, if people prefer to follow men into there graves. I stand knocking, why are so called christians afraid to let Him in, teh one who is teh truth.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
so we see where claimed inspiration, indwelling and guidance leads to heresy and blasphemy as non acceptance of the trinity or the Christian Creed viz God from God, light from Light, true God from true God, begotten not made, one being with the Father = all human beings are human and all divine beings are divine - just be aware of exactly what is going on and who you are going around with and why - come home now - twinc

Hello twinc
I totally respect your position ...we must all stand for what we believe that God has shown us. And, with honest hearts I am sure that we all believe that what we believe is true....or we wouldn’t believe it!

But, that said, I do not think the God sits in the heavens writing His hands because we don’t all happen to believe the same things.
We can only walk in the light which has been revealed to us...and keep our eye on the end Goal.
Bless you...Helen

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sayi g there are two gods or two Gods? It is written that there is one God and that there are three persons in this one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Any other recognised as a god is an idol. And those who woship idols commit idolatory. And since God hates sin He would have those idols destroyed and/or punish those who.worship idols. So to your question God decides how to deal with gods/idols.

The Catholic Church worships an idol in their Eucharist and so "He would have those idols destroyed and/or punish those who.worship idols."

Reactions: theQuestion

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What, all I speak of is the one who is life, Jesus Christ, cant help it, and neither can HE, if people prefer to follow men into there graves. I stand knocking, why are so called christians afraid to let Him in, teh one who is teh truth.

"..if people prefer to follow men into there graves."
But, I thought you that you do follow a man: the man you call Jesus with whom you've interacted face to face, person to person.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"So, One God in Heaven spoke to him, while Another God became a bird and Possessed GodJesus?
PLEASE stop and think about that church nonsense!"

that isbnot Church nonsense it is the word of God in the Bible - twinc

Three Gods is nothing less.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize there is a difference between Ruakh ha-Khayim and Ruakh ha-Qodesh / Ruakh 'Elohim / Ruakh YHVH?

All are of / from YHVH. But not all make one a Christian.

Not according to scripture:
Eph 4:3- Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4- There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5- One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6- One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Ruach/Pneuma= breath/wind
How Jehovah chose to describe his form, the form of those in Heaven, AND the Power He sends forth.
THAT is why Jesus referred to it as "He" and "that One", for he never thought of just the energy- but the One behind it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the spirit of truth does not dwell in us we have quenched the HS AND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF OUR MOUTHS are not His as they are divisive, different, confused etc - twinc
"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.Matt 7:1-2

Reactions: bbyrd009

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.Matt 7:1-2

the impossible needs no judgement - twinc

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The Catholic Church worships an idol in their Eucharist and so "He would have those idols destroyed and/or punish those who.worship idols."
but you infer by this that someone born and raised in the RCC is automatically condemned, when that is surely not true. Catholics all seek their own salvation, too. Imo it is disingenuous to ascribe every tenet of the church to every individual in that church. i have yet to witness a Protestant church where that obtains either, how bout you? Don't most Prot churches have a little man-made altar "this do in remembrance of Me?"

anyone here married, and never had a disagreement?

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
not true but what is true non Catholics worship the beast 666 at Jn 6;66 - twinc
I was a Catholic and we never worshipped the beast. We worshipped God, albeit in a way that was not all Biblical in my case. But that is still a long way from worshipping the beast. Satan was the guy I didn't want to spend my life with. Thus it is inconsistant to think I'd worship the beast which is all about Satan.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the impossible needs no judgement - twinc
Why twinc I have known you at times to difficult, as likely we all are, but are you saying that you are impossible and as such are not subject to judgment?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't believe In the one God who created Heaven and Earth. I do. CHECKMATE! .......Until The Creator God reveals Himself to you. And that WILL happen. Then it will no longer be CHECKMATE!
Most every trinitarian I have known who was honest admitted that they really could not really clearly understand the Godhead. They in the end of the matter believed what they did by faith. I have to agree with going that route.

Be aware that I am NOT a trinitarian. Neither am I Oneness Jesus Only.

I do believe that a person who has the right heart before God can please God and be saved usually without specific regard for what he believes about the trinity one way or the other. Our God is fair always. Are we? This is why final judgment is not man's to make.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not true but what is true non Catholics worship the beast 666 at Jn 6;66 - twinc
If the beast is simply man and man's ways rather than God and God's Way, people on both sides of the fence you have raised, twinc, between Catholic and non-Catholic have worshipped and/or are worshipping the beast.

The Protestants walked away from Catholicism a few hundred years ago, but many of them really were walking toward God and obeying another verse rather than John 6:66. That is:

"And I heard another voice out of Heaven saying, My people, come out of her, that you may not share in her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues;" Rev 18:4

Where believers stand is where believers stood when Northern Israel under Jeroboam split away from Judah. There were still believers on both sides of their national border then and there are believers on both sides of the Catholic/Protestant lines today. Let God decide who is chaff and who is wheat from both kinds lie in both places as I see it.

Now twinc stop trying to make waves needlessly for will not God hold you responsible for it if you do?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
If the beast is simply man and man's ways rather than God and God's Way, people on both sides of the fence you have raised, twinc, between Catholic and non-Catholic have worshipped and/or are worshipping the beast.

The Protestants walked away from Catholicism a few hundred years ago, but many of them really were walking toward God and obeying another verse rather than John 6:66. That is:

"And I heard another voice out of Heaven saying, My people, come out of her, that you may not share in her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues;" Rev 18:4

Where believers stand is where believers stood when Northern Israel under Jeroboam split away from Judah. There were still believers on both sides of their national border then and there are believers on both sides of the Catholic/Protestant lines today. Let God decide who is chaff and who is wheat from both kinds lie in both places as I see it.

Now twinc stop trying to make waves needlessly for will not God hold you responsible for it if you do?

it seems God will hold me responsible if you go to hell - so please don't go and come back home now - twinc